The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 1: November 2003-May 2004 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/lady-louise-mountbatten-windsor-news-and-pictures-1-november-2003-may-2004-a-1668.html)

sara1981 05-22-2004 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen of Portugal@May 21st, 2004 - 9:24 pm
probably the Queen .. and her corgies.. will keep the baby Louise company .. how come not so many pictures of this baby .. i have only seen two ..
any futher news on the banquet.. ? How many ladies in waiting will she have.. / bridesmaids.. ?? where will they honeymoon?

I think her grandmum would busy? with engagement

Sara Boyce

Martine 05-22-2004 06:46 AM

probably a nanny watches louise, i think the reason why other babys are at the wedding (ingrid, amalia and claus casimir) is because their mothers are still breastfeeding them

liv 05-22-2004 07:00 AM

I donīt think Edward and Sophie are in Spain. They were in Denmark and now Charles is in Spain..
So no problem with Louise...

Claire 05-22-2004 03:21 PM

I remember someone asked for a break down of Lady Louise's astrology report. There is one available at House Wessex, in the esoteric section

https://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/ceg_20020/

Claire

Queen of Portugal 05-22-2004 10:48 PM

thank you .. but Lady Louise chart has been removed..

sophie 05-26-2004 06:08 AM

:( I'AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE EARL AND COUNTESS DON'T SHOW ANY PICTURES OF LADY LOUISE. LADY LOUISE IS THE ONLY GRANDCHILD OF THE QUEEN THAT YOU DON'T SEE. YOUR SAW ZARA, PHILLIP, WILLIAM, HARRY, BEATRICE AND EUNGENIE ALL THE TIME.

Lady Jean 05-26-2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sophie@May 26th, 2004 - 4:08 am
:( I'AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE EARL AND COUNTESS DON'T SHOW ANY PICTURES OF LADY LOUISE. LADY LOUISE IS THE ONLY GRANDCHILD OF THE QUEEN THAT YOU DON'T SEE. YOUR SAW ZARA, PHILLIP, WILLIAM, HARRY, BEATRICE AND EUNGENIE ALL THE TIME.
There weren't too many pictures of them either when they were little babies.

CathyEarnshaw 05-26-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sophie@May 26th, 2004 - 4:08 am
The British royal family tends to release photos on birthdays or official events.

Claire 05-26-2004 03:47 PM

Sorry about the broken link, I asked for it to be correct and I check that it is working.

https://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/ceg_20020/docs/eso.htm

Claire :ninja:

corazon 05-26-2004 07:25 PM

may be lady louise is in the trooping the colour in june......

Queen of Portugal 05-26-2004 10:23 PM

I understand Lady Louise has a disfigured eye which will be operated on soon .. so perhaps they dont want to many pictures of her looking that way .. and until the surgery and recovery .. there wont be any pictures.

CathyEarnshaw 05-26-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen of Portugal@May 26th, 2004 - 8:23 pm
I understand Lady Louise has a disfigured eye which will be operated on soon .. so perhaps they dont want to many pictures of her looking that way .. and until the surgery and recovery .. there wont be any pictures.
Actually it is a squint, and according to the most recent reports, everything may be all right.

sara1981 05-27-2004 01:49 AM

i read another forum that Lady Louise would join with her parents in June with her grandmother and cousins but she is first time at trooping colours.

check-out https://www.theinternetforum.co.uk/william/ if you are member or guests? see Lady Louise about trooping colours.

but Sophie and Edward would allowed her daughters bring down to Buckingham Palace see the baby and family members also!

Sara Boyce

tiaraprin 05-27-2004 11:56 PM

I wish this child a bright and happy future--she had a difficult entry into this world and it still continues with a "deformed eye". I believe the Earl and Countess are protecting their daughter's privacy and "defect". The poor child does not need to read when she is older about pictures of her looking like some ogre. The press can be so incredibly cruel!! Edward and Sophie don't need to hear, "why did you let them see me that way?"

Even if Louise didn't have a "deformed eye", I believe Edward and Sophie would still have had her under tight wraps.

The only "advice" I could give Edward and Sophie is just to show a little bit of Louise when she is recovered because when the Duke of York was born to the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, there were no pictures for years and the press and public though Andrew was mentally deficient or physically deformed.

sophie 05-28-2004 07:11 AM

:flower: I HOPE THIS IS TRUE THAT LADY LOUISE WILL BE ON THE BALCONY WITH THE REST OF THE ROYAL FAMILY IN JUNE. THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE HAD PUT ON SOME GOOD WEIGHT. AND I KNEW SHE WOULD BECAUSE SMALL BABIES ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE A LITTLE CHUBBY. AND THE LAST PHOTO SHE LOOKS LIKE THE EARL OF WESSEX

Claire 05-29-2004 07:24 AM

I'm not too sure about that Louise might be on the balony. Yes, royal babies are normally taken on the balony. (Edward himself was shown to the world that way)

But I just looked through the royal engagements and Edward is out of England from the 4 to the 13 June. When is the trooping of the Colour?

Claire

USCtrojan 05-29-2004 02:37 PM

What a beautiful little lady TRH the Earl and Countess of Wessex have... I thought it a sweet gesture for them to want their daughter to lead a normal (more normal than the other royals) life. I would love to see her marry someone of rank one day! I hope to see her blossom into a wonderful looking young woman...

USCtrojan 05-29-2004 02:38 PM

This topic has run its course. Closed.