The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 22: November 2007-March 2008 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/prince-of-wales-and-duchess-of-cornwall-current-events-22-november-2007-march-2008-a-14912.html)

milla Ca 02-19-2008 02:18 AM

Royal couple attend film reception
February 19

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will meet influential figures from the British film industry at a lunchtime reception.

The Press Association: Royal couple attend film reception

Nico 02-19-2008 06:19 PM

Bing bing bing :
some images from the lunch!!!

I must admit that I ADORE her outfit

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

And some pics from a gala tonight with a well known "classic" from her wardrobe...still flattering!

Roslyn 02-19-2008 09:29 PM

Thank you for those pics, Nico. :flowers: I adore that last one of Camilla at the Gala. Such a pretty outfit, and HRH has a lovely, warm, sincere smile.

sthreats 02-19-2008 11:12 PM

Both Charles and Camilla look great and look relaxed. Especially on such a 'bad news day' they seem to be handling things with grace and charm.

milla Ca 02-20-2008 02:27 AM

Thank you for the nice pics, Nico!:flowers:
The purple velvet evening dress is one of Camilla´s favourites, and i think she looked again great ( and the Prince too...:wub:).

Skydragon 02-20-2008 04:24 AM

Thank you for the pictures Nico. :flowers:

I love both outfits but especially the evening outfit! :wub:
-----------------
The Prince of Wales said that British cinema was "admired in every part of the world" as he was joined by leading figures of the British film industry at a reception at Clarence House yesterday.

Prince Charles pays tribute to British cinema - Telegraph

TheTruth 02-20-2008 08:54 AM

Article on the couple meeting Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman during the promotion of the movie 'The Other Boleyn Girl'.

dontmiss people - Scarlett Johansson : reçue royalement par Charles d'Angleterre. Les photos.

Translation of the upper text :
"Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portaman are in London to make the promotion of the new motion-picture "The Other Boleyn Girl". They were royally received by Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla. A very British ceremony. In exclusivity, the pictures :"

lexi4 02-20-2008 08:56 AM

I love the purple gown. The pictures are great. They look relaxed and happy.

zembla 02-20-2008 03:25 PM

Natalie looks so graceful taking Camilla's hand. I adore her...she's such a great model for what a young movie star should be. I love Scarlett too...

sophie 02-20-2008 04:08 PM

I love that color on Camilla. I thank those shawls will be her trade mark.

TheTruth 02-20-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophie (Post 732289)
I love that color on Camilla. I thank those shawls will be her trade mark.

Yes, she looks great in that burgundy dress. More pics for fans like us :biggrin::

msleiman 02-20-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sthreats (Post 732038)
Both Charles and Camilla look great and look relaxed. Especially on such a 'bad news day' they seem to be handling things with grace and charm.

Did I miss something? what is going on? Sorry if I missed the news!

jcbcode99 02-20-2008 06:47 PM

I agree--HRH looks wonderful in that purple evening gown--it's one of her favorites and I can see why. She looks lovely in it (and I like seeing those amethyst earring!)

tinkerbell1948 02-20-2008 08:54 PM

Yes it's a beautiful outfit and suits her perfectly! As time goes on she is looking more and more relaxed and at ease (they both are):flowers:

tinkerbell1948 02-20-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msleiman (Post 732305)
Did I miss something? what is going on? Sorry if I missed the news!

The Inquest I think

milla Ca 02-21-2008 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTruth (Post 732299)
More pics for fans like us :biggrin:

Welcome in the club, Kelly!:biggrin: (And thank you for the pics!:flowers:)

milla Ca 02-28-2008 04:04 AM

Special guests welcomed to Waddesdon
February 27 (published)

TWO special guests were welcomed to Waddesdon earlier this week.
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited to celebrate the fact that Prince Charles designed the label for the 2004 vintage of Château Mouton Rothschild.

Special guests welcomed to Waddesdon - Aylesbury Today

Nico 02-28-2008 04:40 AM

I made an internship in Waddesdon manor last summer, it's such an incredible place! The royal family visited it several times...
I wish i was there to meet the royal couple!:wub:

ysbel 03-07-2008 10:03 PM

We're at 10 pages. Join us for the next exciting chapter in Charles and Camilla's Current Events in this thread.