The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 22: November 2007-March 2008 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/prince-of-wales-and-duchess-of-cornwall-current-events-22-november-2007-march-2008-a-14912.html)

milla Ca 11-16-2007 07:58 AM

TRH host a dinner for the British Asien community at Windsor Castle
15th November

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall hosted nearly 200 guests to celebrate the ´splendidly unstoppable´achievements made by the British Asien community in recent years.

The Prince of Wales - TRH host a dinner for the British Asian community at Windsor Castle

milla Ca 11-16-2007 11:52 AM

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall host a dinner for the British Asien community at Windsor Castle
15th November

The Royal Couple ( or red and lilac...:cool:)
Fotobanka isifa image service

Camilla ( looks great again:wub:) (without Botox!!!)

Charles

Skydragon 11-16-2007 12:13 PM

Thank You for the pictures and article's! :flowers: I thought they both looked splendid!

CasiraghiTrio 11-16-2007 04:47 PM

ABACA Press Gallery 14 November 2007 Visit of TRH to Jesus House, Brent Cross, London
Check out #8: I think Camilla had a fight with one of the kids over the taco! :lol: But I have a question: Was it real food? Because it looks like toy plastic food (for the kids to play with) in some pics. :biggrin:

The Prince of Wales - TRH open the Tutankhamun and The Golden Age of the Pharoahs exhibition at the O2 Centre

ABACA Press Gallery 13 November 2007

hornsen 11-16-2007 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio (Post 693961)
ABACA Press Gallery 14 November 2007 Visit of TRH to Jesus House, Brent Cross, London
Check out #8: I think Camilla had a fight with one of the kids over the taco! :lol: But I have a question: Was it real food? Because it looks like toy plastic food (for the kids to play with) in some pics. :biggrin:

:lol::lol: Definitly good stuff for "Caption this". But Camilla won the battle. On another pic she is "eating" the taco...:lol:

CasiraghiTrio 11-16-2007 09:34 PM

The Duchess says to the kids, "Give up the taco or else" :tongue:

Jesus House visit
https://img57.imageshack.us/img57/273...s009001ul8.jpg
Source: AP/Matt Dunham

Tutankhamun and The Golden Age of the Pharoahs
https://img57.imageshack.us/img57/170...s010001cd1.jpg
Source: Reuters/Adrian Dennis

Ancient Egypt's fantastic and weird history - Telegraph

CasiraghiTrio 11-17-2007 06:09 AM

1 November 2007
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skydragon (Post 687974)
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visited London's Chinatown today.
Their Royal Highnesses were greeted by a traditional Chinese lion dance as they stood beneath the dozens of red and gold lanterns hanging over Gerrard Street in Soho

The Prince of Wales - TRH visit London's Chinatown

12 Getty Pictures

rominet09 11-17-2007 08:34 PM

That black and purple long dress is very beautiful, she knows how to dress.

xtan 11-17-2007 11:21 PM

welll... she got lots and lots of help and money... of course she "knows" how to dress

Warren 11-18-2007 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtan (Post 694360)
welll... she got lots and lots of help and money...

Stating the obvious really, and hardly a revelation. I doubt there's anyone pictured in these Forums who doesn't have "money" to one degree or another.

cde 11-20-2007 06:27 PM

Royal tape case and a new turn | the Daily Mail was nice of Camilla to have Charles give the OBE to Philip Treacy instead of some anonymous official.

milla Ca 11-21-2007 02:43 AM

Prince honours king of hats
November 20

Irishman Philip Tracy (40) received an honorary OBE at a special ceremony hosted by the Prince of Wales and his wife, Camilla, at their Clarence House home.

Prince honours king of the hats - Fashion & Beauty, Lifestyle - Independent.ie

Skydragon 11-21-2007 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cde (Post 695622)
Royal tape case and a new turn | the Daily Mail was nice of Camilla to have Charles give the OBE to Philip Treacy instead of some anonymous official.

The link does not seem to be working. :flowers:
Quote:

Originally Posted by milla Ca (Post 695718)
Prince honours king of hats
November 20

Irishman Philip Tracy (40) received an honorary OBE at a special ceremony hosted by the Prince of Wales and his wife, Camilla, at their Clarence House home.

Thank you for posting the article milla Ca, a well deserved honour I think. :flowers:

cde 11-21-2007 11:27 PM

Royal tape case and a new turn | the Daily Mail (see the second story down for Philip Treacy's OBE at Clarence House)

Hopefully this link will work better...

Skydragon 11-22-2007 05:21 AM

Thank you CDE. :flowers:

Prince Charles To Watch Sema Performance In Konya

KONYA - British Crown Prince Charles will arrive in central Anatolian city of Konya at the end of November to watch a sema (dance of whirling dervishes) performance

Duchess 11-22-2007 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtan (Post 694360)
welll... she got lots and lots of help and money... of course she "knows" how to dress

it's funny isn't it...if you're young and beautiful you know how to dress like it was some god given gift...if you're older and not as beautiful you couldn't possibly do it on your own.

susan alicia 11-22-2007 08:28 AM

even the young and beautifull need some professional help, Diana received advice from the English Vogue team and started to be a style icon, first she was just a Sloaner :flowers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchess (Post 696262)
it's funny isn't it...if you're young and beautiful you know how to dress like it was some god given gift...if you're older and not as beautiful you couldn't possibly do it on your own.

BellaFay 11-22-2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skydragon (Post 696165)
Thank you CDE. :flowers:

Prince Charles To Watch Sema Performance In Konya

KONYA - British Crown Prince Charles will arrive in central Anatolian city of Konya at the end of November to watch a sema (dance of whirling dervishes) performance

Why isn't Camilla mentioned in this report? She is meant to be accompanying Prince Charles to Turkey isn't she?:ermm:

Skydragon 11-23-2007 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellaFay (Post 696394)
Why isn't Camilla mentioned in this report? She is meant to be accompanying Prince Charles to Turkey isn't she?:ermm:

Yes she is, but some cultures do not count the partner as important enough to mention. I don't know if this is the case here but even Phillip barely gets a mention on some trips. :flowers:

georgiea 11-25-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchess (Post 696262)

I don't think every person who is beautiful when they are young knows how to dress. I think even Princess Diana thought her wedding dress year later was to much.

I think at any age when you think about something and look into it you can come up with a good solution. So to me young and beautiful does not mean you dress well always. And older and not beautiful does not mean you don't know what looks good on you to enhance your best qualities.:flowers: