The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/princess-pavlos-marie-chantals-fashion-and-style-part-1-february-2003-june-2013-a-148.html)

Julia 02-05-2003 03:51 PM

Princess Pavlos, Marie Chantal's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2003 - June 2013

6 Attachment(s)
HRH Princess Pavlos has a wonderful sense of style. Her clothes are almost always very elegant and in soft, relatively muted colors that suit her. Just a couple of pics...

1. Wonderful deep greyish-blue, satin overcoat and what looks to be an elegant evening gown (does anyone have any pics of the gown itself?) from the wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark to Miss Alexandra Christina Manley in 1995...

2. Again, muted tones in the form of chiffon (gown I am presuming), soft pashmina, and satin evening shoes.... HRH Prince Pavlos isn't a bad accessory, either! ;)

3. HRH Princess Pavlos with Italian designer, Valentino...sea-blue-green satin, goddess gown...very Jackie Kennedy (especially the hair! not sure about that) The beading on the gown is wonderful...

4. HRH Princess Pavlos wearing the Diamond Fringe Tiara (of unknown origin) with pearls, lilac satin gown....from Corbis.com

5. ...with Prince Pavlos at a function....minky brown gown with hints of gold....

6. Pale pink satin and pashmina.... photo from: Rex Features

Jacqueline 02-17-2003 02:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
1. Photo From: viewimages

2. MC's fantastic feather gown which she wore to a party celebrating Princess Alexia's engagement. :)

samitude 02-17-2003 03:47 PM

I think I have figured out how to do this. Let's give it a try.
I got this picture from the Miller Sisters Message Board. I don't know where they got it from so I can't give credit.

Julia 03-28-2003 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
M-C seems to like gowns with mink or fur trim.

Alexandria 04-13-2003 07:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
1. I think this one came from a VOGUE magazine photo shoot, but I am not sure.

2. Preparing for a garden party?

3. Proud to be Greek: a family portrait. I read somewhere that this photo was the front of the family's Christmas cards last year.

mybags 04-18-2003 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think that Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece are the most glamorous royal couple in the world? What do you think?

from www.ibl.se

Julia 04-18-2003 05:28 PM

They are a very glamorous couple. MC is almost always gorgeously dressed, Pavlos is just incredibly handsome and they look good together. I wish MC would darken her hair a little. She is beginning to look washed out with her hair that blonde.

I think that Princess Rosario and Prince Kyril of Bulgaria are really glamorous. Rosario is lovely and he is very handsome.

Olga~Grace 08-09-2003 03:51 AM

I agree that they are a very glamorous couple....but what is up with Pavlos' outfit in the top picture (tight shirt, acid jeans, George Michael-looking)? :lol: It does not even go with her dress.

Josefine 04-06-2005 05:21 PM

what do you think of her style

nicole31 04-07-2005 07:09 AM

Marie Chantal always looks fantastic in my opinion, she dresses so beautifully.
I also agree with exactly what Julia said above. Marie Chantal & Pavlos are a very glamorous and beautiful couple as are Rosario & Kyril of Bulgaria, these are my two favourite couples in relation to style, they always look so fantastic everytime and perfect togethere.

Fashionista100 04-07-2005 09:01 AM

I do like a lot of Marie Chantal's wardrobe for the most part. But she can dress a bit matronly at times. Too stuffy. Plus I would like to see her wear a bit more makeup. But she is my third favorite Princess behind Mary and Maxima.

Josefine 06-19-2005 06:32 AM

she has not worn a gala dress that i would go WOW

violante 10-14-2005 11:46 AM

At Fredrik´s and Mary´s wedding in Denmark, Marie-Chantal wore a wonderful lightblue chiffon-dress!She was pregnant and it was a very beautiful design by Valentino, of whom she seems to be a great fan. Has anybody a picture of it?

Paula** 10-15-2005 07:11 PM

Nice pictures,she is really glamorous :)

oskana 10-15-2005 11:08 PM

that blue dress looks beautiful but I havent seen anything that I could say "wow" yet....owell keep the pictures coming.

magnik 10-16-2005 11:22 AM

Well, what I can say about her style? Is it glamorous, I don't know. I would say it's normal (maybe becouse she is not normal wife of normal Crown Prince like other CPsses). Many years ago I don't like her. But for few last years I've change my opinion about her style (I like her -light blue on danish wedding, really nice.)

Little_star 10-16-2005 01:06 PM

Marie-Chantal's style just seems to scream "look how much money i can spend". She's the kind of lady who you could imagine in a potato sack if it were expensive and exclusive enough.

Eliza 01-06-2006 04:33 AM

I think MC has a lovely dress sense. Love her sense of style, but it is easy to hve a great sense of style with pots of money!!

ksenia 01-06-2006 05:22 AM

i think there may be some bias against her because people know that -unlike many of the current cp's- she comes from an immensely wealthy family and can afford such clothes on her own.

I think she dresses well and if she likes luxury than so be it- she is a princesss after all we expect them to be glamorous

Am I Bothered 01-06-2006 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksenia
i think there may be some bias against her because people know that -unlike many of the current cp's- she comes from an immensely wealthy family and can afford such clothes on her own.

I think she dresses well and if she likes luxury than so be it- she is a princesss after all we expect them to be glamorous

Yes, I have to agree. Anyway, she always looks great, and I think they are by far the best dressed royal couple. :cool:
There are a lot of glam princesses/queens but many of their partners don't always dress as well.

tabbitha 01-11-2006 04:35 AM

I agree with you Am I Bothered ,
that they are a striking looking couple and always look so smart and elegant. I heard Marie C has a children's shop in NY- do you know of this???:)

melissajames 01-11-2006 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksenia

Exactly. ;)

If I have a billionaire father, I am sure I will be much better dressed than her. :D

I think it's very laughable to call her a crown princess - or even princess as Greece is a republic.

She does not get it and loves to act the part of being a CP which is why she's getting my vote on the 'Most Annoying Royal' thread. :D

Am I Bothered 01-11-2006 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabbitha
I agree with you Am I Bothered ,
that they are a striking looking couple and always look so smart and elegant. I heard Marie C has a children's shop in NY- do you know of this???:)

I don't know about the specific shop but a read an article in hello magazine quite some time ago. In it, she mentioned her designs of children's clothing, I think her children were wearing her designs in the pictures, I remember that they looked adorable!:D

She said that the clothes she designed weren't "grown up" as she likes children to dress like children and doesn't like the idea of children wearing clothes that are too grown up foe them.

Princess Robijn 01-11-2006 08:10 AM

hello, I have a question, I know Marie-Chantal is officially HRH Crownprincess Pavlos of Greece, but what about the Danish title, is she Princess Pavlos of Denmark or Princess Marie-Chantal of Denmark? and what about the fact that Crownprince Pavlos is also the Duke of Sparta, does this mean, that Marie-Chantal is also the Duchess of Sparta??

melissajames 01-11-2006 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
hello, I have a question, I know Marie-Chantal is officially HRH Crownprincess Pavlos of Greece, but what about the Danish title, is she Princess Pavlos of Denmark or Princess Marie-Chantal of Denmark? and what about the fact that Crownprince Pavlos is also the Duke of Sparta, does this mean, that Marie-Chantal is also the Duchess of Sparta??

Duke of Sparta???!!! LOL!!! :D:D:D

tanya 01-13-2006 07:24 PM

i dont think marie chantal is too bad she is a decent dresser and pavlos looks really handsome all the time. they are a very glamourous royal couple. I think the other crown princesses are too matronly. they dont show off their aerobized butts. enought some day they'll all be old and flabby and then there will be nothing to show off and Marie chantal is doing it now while she has the body to show off. you go girl.

GömdNatt 01-15-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
Does anyone know??

well, she's is titled, as far as I'm aware, HRH Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess Pavlos of Denmark.

GlitteringTiaras 01-15-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eliza
I think MC has a lovely dress sense. Love her sense of style, but it is easy to hve a great sense of style with pots of money!!

Indeed she does have style. But I would like to see some more substance from her. Maybe this year I should pay more attention toe the GRF than I have; maybe I'll begin to see the great work she has done for others.

Emily 01-15-2006 08:58 PM

Glittering Tiaras -- I think you might be disappointed if you are looking for reports on her "substantive" work. I don't think any of us knows - or is saying, if we know - if she does substantive work, outside of her job, or not. If it is done, I would suspect it is done quietly. More often she is seen with the jet-set crowd somewhere fashionable in the world.

Piaa 02-24-2006 07:55 AM

Lucky for her.......what I wouldn't give to live the life she does.....even for one day.......imagine all the handbags and shoes one could buy....I think she is very stylish and one of my favourites.....

tabbitha 03-01-2006 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Am I Bothered
I don't know about the specific shop but a read an article in hello magazine quite some time ago. In it, she mentioned her designs of children's clothing, I think her children were wearing her designs in the pictures, I remember that they looked adorable!:D

She said that the clothes she designed weren't "grown up" as she likes children to dress like children and doesn't like the idea of children wearing clothes that are too grown up foe them.

Thank you for that. Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. I actually had a look at ebay and there were a few of her designs. The children's clothes were beautiful and meant for children with smocking and liberty print style and not too expensive either. thanks again.:)

pretoriana18 12-11-2006 02:32 PM

I adore this woman style!!!! ahe´s so elegant...

fandesacs2003 12-13-2006 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pretoriana18
I adore this woman style!!!! ahe´s so elegant...

Yes, extremely, she looks better than a "born" princess...

The only point I would change, is to very slightly darken her hair, this white blond is out of fashion after an certain age.
Otherwise she is perfect

fandesacs2003 12-13-2006 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GömdNatt
well, she's is titled, as far as I'm aware, HRH Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess Pavlos of Denmark.

Her Royal Highness Marie-Chantal, The Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess of Denmark

dazzling 03-10-2007 02:22 PM

i love this look, though i could not get a full length picture. it does suit her & its fun, this picture was arriving for the wedding party of Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar, Jodhpur airport, India - - 07 Mar 2007 - picture
a fur trim jacket which i love, Queen Elizabeth II's 80th Birthday Party, The Ritz Hotel, London, Britain - 05 Dec 2006 - picture
Leaving a party in london November 22nd 2006 - picture, i dont like this look, nor the shoes, i just dont think it matches well
This is a great look, loved the dress. beautiful !Serpentine Gallery Summer Party, Kensington Palace Gardens, London, England, 11th July 2006 - picture
in a black rochas dress & a valentino shawl, isnt it a beautiful mix-match ? great colors At the Dream Auction Full Stop - VIP Party, primarily to launch children's charity NSPCC's There4Me online sevice. Held at the Royal Albert Hall, London, England, May 9th 2006 - picture
an evening dress King Carl XVI Gustaf's gala dinner to celebrate his 60th Birthday at Royal Palace on April 30, 2006 in Stockholm, Sweden , a great dress - picture
The Parliament lunch at City Hall in Stockholm, April 30, 2006. loved the suit & shoes, i thought the hat had to go - picture
THE KING OF SWEDEN'S 60TH BIRTHDAY DINNER, DROTTNINGHOLM PALACE, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - 29 APR 2006, one of the best dresses she has worn - picture
CHRISTENING OF PRINCE CHRISTIAN ,DENMARK - 21 JAN 2006 . this was a great suit but looked abit too big - picture

Sofia Magdalena 03-20-2007 04:51 PM

What's with the shoulder pads? They look quite alien on her. She's too small to wear them in my opinion.

dazzling 03-20-2007 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofia Magdalena
What's with the shoulder pads? They look quite alien on her. She's too small to wear them in my opinion.

which picture are you talking about ?

RachelD 03-20-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling
CHRISTENING OF PRINCE CHRISTIAN ,DENMARK - 21 JAN 2006 . this was a great suit but looked abit too big - picture

Probably this one.

Jaya 03-20-2007 09:08 PM

Glamorous

Princess Marie-Chantal is glamorous to say the least.She is the epitome of old world glamour revised to today's standards. I agree with fandesacs this shade of haircolour should be altered. Otherwise she illumines wherever she is invited to attend.I think we may see a decent and caring heart as time prevails and passes.

iceflower 03-23-2007 04:01 AM

The following pic was taken in 2002 at a birthday party for Queen Beatrix.
Marie Chantal wears a very special and striking dress, and I think not every woman would be able to wear this as well, the colours go very well with her blonde hair and the cut with her slight and small figure:

Marie Chantal

Piaa 03-23-2007 06:34 AM

Not many liked that dress...i personally didn't mind it.....it suited her....

seto 03-23-2007 09:51 PM

Maybe without so many ruffles it would have looked better.

GömdNatt 03-24-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
The following pic was taken in 2002 at a birthday party for Queen Beatrix.
Marie Chantal wears a very special and striking dress, and I think not every woman would be able to wear this as well, the colours go very well with her blonde hair and the cut with her slight and small figure:

Marie Chantal

I thought that was for the pre-wedding dinner for Prince Willem-Alexander and Maxima?

BurberryBrit 03-26-2007 10:06 PM

I ADORE her outfit from Prince Christian's christening. Superb!

iceflower 03-27-2007 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GömdNatt
I thought that was for the pre-wedding dinner for Prince Willem-Alexander and Maxima?

Me too, I was a bit confused when reading the caption the agency offered together with the pic, but I copied it nevertheless, so you could be right :smile:

nicolef31 07-04-2007 07:56 AM

I really love Marie Chantal's style and the clothes she wears are gorgeous. Some of the pictures in this thread I haven't seen before.

rere 07-04-2007 08:33 AM

Marie-Chantal dresses awesome. The flower gown she wore is the only I don't like.

dazzling 07-04-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rere (Post 636122)
Marie-Chantal dresses awesome. The flower gown she wore is the only I don't like.

Which flower gown? do you have a picture?

GrandDuchessOlga 07-04-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 636268)
Which flower gown? do you have a picture?

this one: Marie Chantal
For some reason I like this. I´n not usually crazy about wild dresses nor MC´s sense of fashion... but this one matched her blonde hair and the color suited her

Martha 07-04-2007 03:18 PM

She always wear expensive clothes (internacional brands). However, in my opinion She doesn´t look elegant.

dazzling 07-04-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandDuchessOlga (Post 636285)
this one: Marie Chantal
For some reason I like this. I´n not usually crazy about wild dresses nor MC´s sense of fashion... but this one matched her blonde hair and the color suited her

I liked this dress & if not mistaken this was in fashion back then. I think it suited her. She has a great sense of fashion but recently i find her boring, everything she seems to wear is above the knees & loose which makes her look like she's wearing a plastic bag. But she does know how to choose the right cut & color

Emily 04-07-2008 09:08 PM

I am trying to get a nice photo of the mint green coat/dress ensemble that MC wore to Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin's wedding in Barcelona. Does anyone have one or several photos of this outfit? IMO, it was among her best dressy, daytime looks. Thanks for any help! And if anyone can post Rex Features photos of MC's outfit at the wedding of Felipe and Letizia, I also loved that daytime ensemble!

Mushroom-Pie 06-09-2008 02:23 AM

Hey Emily! You can find the pic at Corbis. Cheers.

pamk 06-11-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Am I Bothered (Post 359258)

It is a freestanding shop called Marie Chantal. She has one in London and one in New York City and in Greece. The website is Marie-Chantal
The clothes are all designed (supposedly) by Marie Chantal and are also sold in posh stores like Bergdorf Goodman in New York, etc.
The clothes are old-fashioned and expensive.
I think that MC herself dresses very Old Money. She must spend a fortune on her clothing - it seems to be the best quality.
You would never see her covering herself in a deisgner's logo just to be able to say: "I can afford Chanel!"
To look at her, she almost the clone of all of the wealthy young blonde women running around New York and London. I think that her sister Pia is
more beautiful, but with exquiste grooming, make-up and MONEY, Marie Chantal always looks very striking. However, she runs the risk of looking older than her husband who has a very boyish face.

Raniaf4 06-11-2008 07:06 PM

Look at these pictures!

https://www.hellomagazine.com/profile...chantal-8a.jpg

sgl 06-11-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pamk (Post 778091)
It is a freestanding shop called Marie Chantal. She has one in London and one in New York City and in Greece. The website is Marie-Chantal
The clothes are all designed (supposedly) by Marie Chantal and are also sold in posh stores like Bergdorf Goodman in New York, etc.
The clothes are old-fashioned and expensive.
I think that MC herself dresses very Old Money. She must spend a fortune on her clothing - it seems to be the best quality.
You would never see her covering herself in a deisgner's logo just to be able to say: "I can afford Chanel!"
To look at her, she almost the clone of all of the wealthy young blonde women running around New York and London. I think that her sister Pia is
more beautiful, but with exquiste grooming, make-up and MONEY, Marie Chantal always looks very striking. However, she runs the risk of looking older than her husband who has a very boyish face.

I agree with you on MC's style. She has a very typical Manhattan socialite style. She is very Park Avenue. Of her sisters, MC always had the most classic style.

sgl 11-10-2008 06:33 PM

Here is a photo of Marie-Chantal taken at the opening of her London store in October 2008:

Marie-Chantal - Store Launch Party - Pictures - Zimbio

I like this dress. She looks very elegant in it, and she still has that baby glow.

marlene 11-10-2008 08:03 PM

she almost always looks beautiful but this dress wasn't one of my favourites

sgl 11-14-2008 10:35 AM

Marie-Chantal attending Prince Charles 60th birthday party, November 2008:

https://img527.imageshack.us/img527/734/marie1do8.jpg

I am not a fan of this outfit. It looks like Coco Chanel meets goth. I also think that MC looks terrible. Her hair is strange, and her face looks exhausted and angry (I would be exhausted too, if I had 5 children). Not her best fashion moment.

PrincessofEurope 11-14-2008 11:32 AM

:witch: i think she got a bit confused when she read her invite - it wanst a fancy dress halloween theme :lol:

Her hair was a complete untamed mess - i know she only had a kid recently but if Mary had her hairdresser doing her hair at MC's house then surely she could have got something done as well

Her_Majesty 11-14-2008 11:46 AM

Marie Chantal goes Madonna. :lol:

Do you remember Madonna's black dress in Cannes? MC looks alot like her in that pictures. :whistling:

agami.pearl 11-14-2008 01:13 PM

I don't like this outfit. Too black i nmy opinion.

carlota 11-14-2008 01:41 PM

i think MC generally dresses very well. in general she looks polished, adequate and the clothes actually look of a very high quality. she also carries them with aplomb and not forced or artificial.

Zonk 11-14-2008 01:47 PM

I actually think she looks nice...perhaps not the right look for the occassion...but I love the hair and the makeup. She could probably lose the pearls.

Boris 11-14-2008 01:54 PM

Of course Her Majesty is on the mark. It's a top-to-bottom Madonna '08 copy, to the point of being ridiculous.
Madonna could hire her looking like that to divert the paparazzi, but then we know MC doesn't need a few extra bucks.

pamk 11-14-2008 01:57 PM

I thought that this WAS a photo of Madonna - I can't believe that it is Marie Chantal!
She looks terrible! The dark roots in her hair, the ugly dress, the long pearls - ick!
I can't see in the phtot really well, but is that Mary of Denmark behind her?
From what I can tell, Mary has on a pretty awful looking outfit also - and her hair looks shellaced with hair spray -

Zonk 11-14-2008 02:00 PM

Poor MC can't win. Any other time she is dressed to perfection...perfect dress..perfect smile...perfect hair and she is called the ice queen.

She has five kids...she probably thought let me try something different. Again...I like the look.

princess gertrude 11-14-2008 09:34 PM

MC is definitely off the mark with this black outfit. It's very uncoordinated looking. I think that hair and makeup were different for her, but just not with this outfit.

bertie5252003 11-14-2008 11:53 PM

She does seem to be making odd choices of late and I have to say it seems most out of character I have always admired her look...... she looks horrible in these photos.The colour of her hair is even a little to young.

Her_Majesty 11-15-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgl (Post 852935)

Btw, she's wearing Louboutins. :wub:

sgl 11-15-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 853445)

I noticed that too! IMO, they are the only redeeming part of her ensemble. Oh, those red soles.......:wub:

Carminha Stalker 11-15-2008 10:08 AM

Princess Marie Chantal is an extremely elegant lady. The fact that she has lots of money for me is not just the reason she is so. Because I know people who have lots of money and dress awfully.
I wish I could look this good after having had 5 children!:whistling::wub:

dazzling 11-15-2008 01:51 PM

Im not too sure what she is wearing. Looks like a nice black evening dress worn with a nice lace/chiffon top underneth. I dont understand the mix-match, looks messy. The hair doesnt work at all nor does the pale make-up

kalipay 11-16-2008 12:13 PM

I don't like the dress- it's very Morticia Addams and kind of grim-looking.

But, I love the hair- MC usually doesn't do a tousled look, and with a different outfit, she would rock it rather nicely. (And, love the Louboutins!)

rubies 11-16-2008 03:37 PM

This outfit would look a lot better if she didn't have such a scowl on her face. She must have known she was going to get her picture taken. Put a smile on for 8 seconds and your outfit won't be so important!!!

pamk 11-16-2008 04:39 PM

Bad day at the office for MC! Maybe she has too much on her plate at once: 5 kids (including a new baby), a growing business, entertaining royalty, etc.
I bet that Mama Chantal popped a gasket when she saw a photo of her daughter in such an ugly frock, messy hairdo and scowling face!

olili 11-16-2008 04:49 PM

Gywnet Platrow did the same groming.

chelsea 11-17-2008 05:50 PM

Marie Chantal was dressed by Prada

PrincessofEurope 11-17-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 853445)

They were the best bit about the outfit

Alisa 11-20-2008 11:12 PM

The dress is actually very nice. It just doesn't suit Marie Chantal's post-baby body. In the photo, the dress looks tight around the waist.

Her hair could've been much better. A more elegant updo would've complimented the dress very nicely--and that pearl necklace was just out of place.

sgl 12-09-2008 07:43 PM

Marie-Chantal and daughter Olympia at a book signing at Harrod's in Knightsbridge on 8 December 2008:

https://i34.tinypic.com/axmyz6.jpg
photos courtesy of Iceflower in the Greek Royal Family forum

I really like the shape of the coat, and I love the clutch.

SASSY 12-09-2008 09:04 PM

I love the shape of the coat! Gawd Olympia has grown!!!

leene 02-04-2009 04:15 PM

Just been looking at all the pictures in this thread. I don't know the GRF that well.
I admire the way she looks after having 5 ! children. Well she has a lot of help I think.
But for one of other reason I am not to keen on her way of dressing and grooming. I think it is to polished, I can't explain it properly, I think I just like more natural looking people. Also her husband, just not mine cup of tea. In Holland we would say "te gladjes" but I don't know how to translate that. Anyway she wears some nice dresses and luckily we don't all like the same people

BELTRANEJA 02-12-2009 05:49 PM

Look!
These are two photos of the wedding of Princess Elena of Spain in Sevilla in 1995, it was the first official act of Marie Chantal among the royal houses of Europe.
I think her style was very conservative, I think she has evolved to a more liberal and modern style.

https://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp77/llerana2/mc.jpg
https://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...a2/niko004.jpg

iakynthi 02-12-2009 05:56 PM

:lol: Beltraneja,you're wonderful!!Well,first of all,I admit I like the first suit with the skirt.And yes,she was extremely conservative and carefull at the beginning,but I guess that's just because she had to prove a lot to the royal circles.The pressure on her must have been hard ;) About the second outfit:MC must have scared a lot of people that evening :cool:

BELTRANEJA 02-12-2009 06:21 PM

I recognize that if we compared to the old MC with modern MC, she is other woman… At present, I think that she has image advisers.
In the photos she was a timid woman with the photographers but, then she changed.
It was her first official act,she only was of test

sgl 02-13-2009 07:49 PM

She looks scared to death in the second photo! The large pink hat in the first photo was a bit much, but the suit was nice. It is fun to look back to see how her style has evolved.

ZUBIAUR 05-09-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA (Post 892532)
Look!
These are two photos of the wedding of Princess Elena of Spain in Sevilla in 1995, it was the first official act of Marie Chantal among the royal houses of Europe.
I think her style was very conservative, I think she has evolved to a more liberal and modern style.

I think she is very elegant,specially in the first pic:flowers:

MAfan 05-09-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA (Post 892532)
Look!

Well, maybe it has been better for her to start with a conservative style instead of starting with a clamorous gaffe...

emmeleia 06-03-2009 05:36 AM

Two pink suits:

the one at Elena's wedding
https://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marie6jj.jpg

the second one at Achilleas Andreas christening
https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...000-a-527.html

I prefer the second one, it's much more classic!
The first one reminds me of the 80's...

iceflower 07-16-2009 03:49 PM

Pics 11.7.2009

Here are some new pics!

Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of
Greece at a party at a former police station now owned by
the German Bismarck family. London, July 11, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

BELTRANEJA 07-16-2009 04:31 PM

What does Marie Chantal leads about her head ? the dress is Eastern style .. The colour pink is a very striking.

sita 07-17-2009 01:17 PM

Thank you iceflower ! Nice to see such colourful clothes and very feminine curves on MC. The butterflies in her hair are delicious.

BELTRANEJA 07-17-2009 05:59 PM

Prince Pavlo has bearing the tie blouse and pink to match the dress her wife.

stef 07-18-2009 06:47 AM

I like Marie Chantal, her dress is gorgeous

dazzling 08-10-2009 06:39 AM

Aug 8, 2009 - Marie-Chantall at the Christening of her son Aristides
Marie- Chantal in a heavy lace white dress with brown shoes and a brown clutch

Picture

Carminha Stalker 08-10-2009 06:58 AM

I know many people don´t like MC, but imo she is a very elegant woman , who knows how to dress well. The fact that she has lots of money probably irks people, but what about it?- After all, she has to appear elegantly in social occasions (for me they´re the best-dressesd CP couple). The fact that she is so criticized seems to me that it´s because she doesn´t go unnoticed in any occasion as many other CPs do.

Lumutqueen 08-10-2009 08:44 AM

:previous:
I love the dress, just not the shoes and clutch.
She is a very very elegant women. :flowers:

dbarn67 08-10-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker (Post 977822)
I know many people don´t like MC, but imo she is a very elegant woman , who knows how to dress well. The fact that she has lots of money probably irks people, but what about it?- After all, she has to appear elegantly in social occasions (for me they´re the best-dressesd CP couple). The fact that she is so criticized seems to me that it´s because she doesn´t go unnoticed in any occasion as many other CPs do.

ITA! MC has never put a foot wrong publicly so I give her high marks in today's world of stalkerazzi press.

LadyFinn 08-10-2009 09:21 AM

I think the lace dress is too "heavy" and a little bit ill-fitting. The shoes don´t suit to this outfit at all.