The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f239/)
-   -   Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures, Part 3 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f239/prince-amedeo-news-and-pictures-part-3-a-14696.html)

indian princess 12-14-2007 01:47 AM

i only know that he's doing economics

sorry management

kaydura0717 12-16-2007 07:05 PM

Does anyone know if he'll go to grad school like business school or will he go straight into his profession?

thepentacle 12-17-2007 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvt (Post 704592)
Do you know what kind of study Prince Amedeo is doing on London School of Economics?

Whatis the name of the the bank where Prince Lorenz is working, and in which place is that bank?

The name of the bank is "E.Gutzwiller & Cie"& is located in Basle (Swiss). They mainly deal in Investment and Asset Management for clients having atleast CHF 250,000 which is approximately USD 216,000. Amedeo's father is one of the four partners. So I think he'll be having no problem in jumping into the finance profession directly! :cool:

stephanievl 12-26-2007 06:06 AM

Prince Amedeo attends the Christmas midnight mess at Saint Michel & Gudule / Sint Michiels & Goedele Cathedral in Brussels, celebrated by Cardinal Godfried Danneels on Tuesday 25 December 2007.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

kaydura0717 12-26-2007 02:31 PM

His hair is long again. I swaer his hair looks different in every pic I see of him, one time its short then another its long. Is that the only pic?

elisabetteke 12-26-2007 05:52 PM

yes I think so too that is hair looks different in every picture. But with short or long hair he stays a handsome young man. (although I like him more with longer hair).

PrincessofEurope 12-27-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elisabetteke (Post 697445)
this is Amedeo's title: HIRH Prince Amedeo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano, Prince of Belgium, Prince Imperial and Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia, Hereditary Duke of Modena (he has so many names and titles)

i never realised that he had so many titles but also all his names- he has more than Princess Elizabeth their future queen :lol:

Amedo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano

do any members know where these names come from or is there a special reason for some of them i know all belgian royal childen have Marie in their names

kaydura0717 12-27-2007 08:29 PM

I think the Marie part is a catholic thing like french for the Virgin Mary

Rice 12-27-2007 10:28 PM

I think all of the members of the Belgian Royal Family have "marie" as part of their name???? But, I may be wrong.

indian princess 12-28-2007 04:07 AM

he looks like a better lookin version of pierre casiraghi.....:D

Hannelore 12-28-2007 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaydura0717 (Post 709333)
I think the Marie part is a catholic thing like french for the Virgin Mary

Yes, it's a reference to Mary, the mother of Jezus. She's very popular in the catholic church and incarnates motherlove for many catholics. Astrid and Philippe used the name "Marie" in all of their children's names.

Rihga 12-28-2007 06:20 PM

I think I have to agree with you there Indian Princess. He does look like a better looking version of Pierre.

Hannelore 12-29-2007 09:59 AM

I think he doesn't look like Pierre at all, also his personality is very different (thank god).

Rihga 12-29-2007 01:58 PM

Amedeo, thankfully, is much more discreet than Pierre. He also isn't a notorious womanizer like Pierre. Well that we know of ;)

indian princess 12-30-2007 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannelore (Post 709856)
I think he doesn't look like Pierre at all, also his personality is very different (thank god).

i was referring to that one picture only......and yeah thank god they're so different....amedeo wins hands down over pierre anyday

Shikha Pal 01-01-2008 03:30 AM

Hi Ppl
I am new to this website and i recently Seen the pics of Prince Amedeo Becoming a army officer in Belgium

but i don't know how to put those pics on this tread , can some one pls pls help me to put those pics on this tread?

Warren 01-01-2008 05:15 AM

Hello Shikha Pal
Due to the copyright law (see the Membership FAQ), pictures can't be posted directly to the threads. Instead, you can provide the url link to the site where the pics can be found, or you can host them in one of the free image-hosting accounts such as Photobucket, and post the link to the picture.
If, after reading the FAQ, you still have questions please PM one of the moderators or administrators for assistance.

Shikha Pal 01-01-2008 07:52 AM

But still i can help u out to see those pics.
Go to Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected , and then u type (in search) Prince Amedeo Of Belgium ,then u see the pics of him , and then to enlarge the pic u should click on that pic

Shikha Pal 01-02-2008 02:31 AM

Any latest news about him?

Does any one know how many and what r the languages does Prince Amedeo speak?

Image of Prince Amedeo Writes Exam - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here r some pics of him becoming a Army officer

Amedeo.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic3.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic4.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic5.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeoPic6.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic7.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic8.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic9.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic10.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic14.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic15.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PrinceAmedeopic16.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thepentacle 01-04-2008 11:42 PM

thanks for the pics shikha!! they were awesome!
he looks really good here :wub:

PrinceAmedeopic10.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and this pic is so sweet!! :flowers:

PrinceAmedeopic15.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

he looks really really tall than the other cadets!!