The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/)
-   -   Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/prince-felipe-and-princess-letizia-current-events-part-39-september-october-2007-a-14197.html)

marezdote 09-28-2007 06:28 PM

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007
 
Here is the new thread for current events about the Prince and Princess of Asturias. The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Have fun!

fanletizia 09-28-2007 06:36 PM

Video of yesterday

hola.com - Vídeos del día go to Realeza

Gallery of images of today

Fotobanka isifa image service

nouwrein 09-28-2007 08:21 PM

More photos from IPA
IPApress (Prado Museum)
IPApress (Palma de Mallorca)

anastaciayon 09-28-2007 09:05 PM

felipe's tie
 
It seems that prince felipe loves the tie that he wore at the inauguration of the hospital..... it is as least 10 years old!! and he wore it soooo many times!!!!....
I just love the prince's simplicity....:smile:

donnaK 09-28-2007 09:37 PM

IPA has some good pictures.

https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-005.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-001.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-002.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-003.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-004.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-006.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-007.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-008.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-009.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-010.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-011.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-012.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-013.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-014.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-015.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-016.jpg

BeautyLeonor 09-28-2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnaK (Post 672995)
IPA has some good pictures.

https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-005.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-001.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-002.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-003.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-004.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-006.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-007.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-008.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-009.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-010.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-011.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-012.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-013.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-014.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-015.jpg
https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-016.jpg


Thanks, nice pictures!! I Love this https://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0066-005.jpg:wub::wub::wub:
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter, Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

donnaK 09-28-2007 09:54 PM

From' Duke

TV anchors are looked after every second and wear a different make up, much too strong for every day life, but in theory this experience should have made it easier for her to style herself these days. I find Letizia's make up appropriate most of the times, however, her hair is in a very bad shape.


I agree that 'pancake' makeup is not necessary for every day life. Her old colleagues mentioned that she could do her makeup and hair very well, but believe me, sitting there to have your hair stylist do your hair and styling the hair yourself are two different stories, the later requires too much effort :lol:.

Duke of Marmalade 09-29-2007 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnaK (Post 673000)
From' Duke

TV anchors are looked after every second and wear a different make up, much too strong for every day life, but in theory this experience should have made it easier for her to style herself these days. I find Letizia's make up appropriate most of the times, however, her hair is in a very bad shape.


I agree that 'pancake' makeup is not necessary for every day life. Her old colleagues mentioned that she could do her makeup and hair very well, but believe me, sitting there to have your hair stylist do your hair and styling the hair yourself are two different stories, the later requires too much effort :lol:.

I am with you donnaK, but as it was possible in the past (first 2 years of her marriage - besides, she had wonderful hair to work with), why is is not possible now? Hairstyle is an effort that I expect from a princess, regardless of schedule, kids etc because it's her job to look good, she's not Senora X but the wife of the future King of Spain and should be a role model that spanish women can look up to in both appearance and professional work. Letizia must have the usual help as other CPs - nannies, housekeeper, office etc so in theory the budget must allow a person who comes over in the morning and does her hair before events, doesn't sound too difficult to me. Letizia is not the only royal woman under time pressure I believe - it's just a question of organisation.

LadyFinn 09-29-2007 03:56 AM

donnaK, thank you so much for great photos! As for Letizia´s clothes, I liked very much of her suit in Prado, especially the jacket. Also the dress yesterday is nice, I liked the pattern and colours, maybe the model could have been slightly different.
About Letizia´s hair, I like it also this way. Although I hope she will let it grow a little. And there are "hair problems" in other Royal Houses, too. I read from somewhere that crown princess Victoria of Sweden doesn´t have a hairdresser with her when she travels, even abroad. Often she does her hair herself, and sometimes even Tarras-Wahlberg helps her. Only when Victoria is in official state visits with the King and Queen of Sweden, they have a hairdresser with them.

emilieweber2004 09-29-2007 04:42 AM

Her prado outfit looks nice but is was a little to grey to me . Her outfit at the hospital looks ok . She looks rather sad in the last 3 events. Maybe she is sick or tired but i hope she will smile again soon.

Ccile 09-29-2007 05:28 AM

thanks for tha pics of yesterday's event at palma de mallorca!!!!
letizia looks great!!!her dress is really elegant!!! she seemed happier yesterday than during the last events during the week!!!

giov 09-29-2007 05:38 AM

Thanks for the pics!:flowers:
I like the last two outfits of Letizia, the suit at the Prado and the dress black and white. I also like her shoes this time. She is elegant though, in my opinion, the suit makes her look more like a business woman then a royal princess.
I don't think she looks sad and bored, and she smiles. Not all the time, of course.

rchainho 09-29-2007 05:46 AM

i think that felipe varela is doing some similar suits for her.

Ccile 09-29-2007 08:47 AM

Schedule for next week:

On the 2nd of october: Barcelona
Inauguración de la Feria Internacional del Libro "Liber"


on the 3rd of october: inauguration of an international congress in Madrid

Prince Felipe will have on his side two more events during the week

royaltywatcher 09-29-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 673037)
Hairstyle is an effort that I expect from a princess, regardless of schedule, kids etc because it's her job to look good, she's not Senora X but the wife of the future King of Spain and should be a role model that spanish women can look up to in both appearance and professional work. Letizia must have the usual help as other CPs - nannies, housekeeper, office etc so in theory the budget must allow a person who comes over in the morning and does her hair before events, doesn't sound too difficult to me. Letizia is not the only royal woman under time pressure I believe - it's just a question of organisation.

I think her hair looks great; I like it better this way than any other style that she has had. She looks younger and the style showcases the health and gloss of her hair (although I try to remind myself it's just dead protein afterall).

I think it is more difficult to pull off a simple style and look polished than a more elaborate one. Every hair has to be in place, or you look sloppy.

giov 09-29-2007 03:06 PM

In my opinion the best pics of Letizia and Felipe in Palma are here:
spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl

fanprincipesasturi 09-29-2007 03:14 PM

Diario de Mallorca - Don Felipe y doña Letizia saludaron a los pacientes

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia arrived at the center at noon and made a route by their interior during which, according to Efe agency, they greeted numerous entered patients. Later, they went to a carp in which they waited for the guests and the rest of mass media, which they were not authorized to follow the stroll of the Princes.

Mari_* 09-30-2007 06:39 PM

So hot :in_love: It could easily be a pic from a parfume advertising. :smile:

Abicla 09-30-2007 07:23 PM

So Hot!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari_* (Post 673428)
So hot :in_love: It could easily be a pic from a parfume advertising. :smile:


Reminds me of James Bond!!!:wub:

Mari_* 09-30-2007 07:50 PM

The spanish James Bond, married and father of two girls. :smile:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises