The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah's Sisters (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f156/)
-   -   Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f156/princess-iman-news-and-pictures-part-1-a-13829.html)

bubbles 08-31-2004 11:59 AM

Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

hmm....not sure what they are up to....most likely they are in school.....i would like more info too! anybody have recent pictures of the two princesses?

rollin_keef 09-01-2004 12:04 AM

hmmm

didnt iman finished college then go to sandhurst? maybe she gonna join the army, anything plzzz

shelley 09-01-2004 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollin_keef
didnt iman finished college then go to sandhurst? maybe she gonna join the army, anything plzzz

She went to Sandhurst half way trhough her college education.

Lara 07-20-2005 03:15 PM

is this a new picture or old one?

https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Jul/20/5235I.htm

jordan_frist 07-20-2005 03:46 PM

this is a new pic. As i predicted P. Iman made a new public apperance. Maybe one more apperance soon?

rollin_keef 07-31-2005 12:42 AM

Just a question.

Ok, what would happen if P Iman converted to say Christianity? Would she be disowned or worse?

closesttoheaven 08-03-2005 06:21 PM

https://www.almendhar.com/english_5025/news.aspx

new article about princess iman.

rollin_keef 08-23-2005 09:28 AM

Is P Iman in jordan at the moment, where do they stay in Jordan when their not with their mother?

Iman 08-28-2005 09:37 AM

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...&stc=1&thumb=1https://www.queennoor.jo/images/new/HMQN_ChildHood_2.jpg

Wonderful...

Iman 08-28-2005 09:39 AM

Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Pictures Part 2

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...&stc=1&thumb=1

Very beautiful

Humera 08-28-2005 02:33 PM

New pics of Princess Iman in Jordan:
https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Aug/28/139I.htm
https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Aug/28/143I.htm
https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Aug/28/145I.htm

Lords 08-28-2005 04:46 PM

She does look a bit like Princess Zein, before you stat pocking holes in this comment, PZ look a lot like her father and QZ so does PI, they both share some features and remind me of one another. Iman looks like Zein more than she looks like Raiayh and Zein shares similarities with Iman more than she does with her twin Aisha!

Alicky 08-28-2005 04:53 PM

I think she looks a lot like Queen Zein. :) Hussein and quite a few of his daughters inherited those Queen Zein eyes.

Corbis:
https://pro.corbis.com/popup/Enlargem...5-574f5f7a5e17}

closesttoheaven 08-28-2005 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicky
I think she looks a lot like Queen Zein. :) Hussein and quite a few of his daughters inherited those Queen Zein eyes.

Corbis:
https://pro.corbis.com/popup/Enlargem...-574f5f7a5e17}

i think on some pictures she looks like queen zein - well its her grandma
but at first i think iman looks like her mother queen noor - when she was young!

Humera 08-28-2005 05:08 PM

yes the pics of a teenaged Noor are remarkably similar to pics of Princess Iman.

emily62_1 08-29-2005 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
i think on some pictures she looks like queen zein - well its her grandma
but at first i think iman looks like her mother queen noor - when she was young!

QN was so fair, and she still is, of course, while Iman takes from her late father, she and Hamzah are not fair at all, while Raiyah is, she is tall like her mum, the same fair skin etc.- anyway, I like Iman better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lords
She does look a bit like Princess Zein, before you stat pocking holes in this comment, PZ look a lot like her father and QZ so does PI, they both share some features and remind me of one another. Iman looks like Zein more than she looks like Raiayh and Zein shares similarities with Iman more than she does with her twin Aisha!

yes, that's true, it's weird as we have here 2 twins, 1 very fair and blonde, 1 who's very dark skin and dark hair, it's so odd, but Iman is so pretty, Zein has never been like that, not even when younger.

Iman is still in Jordan?????? she's called Princes Eyman, well, she's stunning, she used to be not so pretty when younger, but now, she's a real beauty.

Little_star 08-29-2005 05:42 AM

Iman looks lovely in those pictures, Humera, thank you. I think it's interesting that she seems to be taking a much more active role as a Princess over the last six months or so. It completely contradicts the claims that some members make, insisting that Noor's children are no longer welcome in Jordan.

Humera 08-29-2005 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily62_1
Iman is still in Jordan?????? she's called Princes Eyman, well, she's stunning, she used to be not so pretty when younger, but now, she's a real beauty.

yes its annoying how Petra keeps misspelling the names of members of the royal family.

closesttoheaven 08-29-2005 10:19 AM

Quote:

QN was so fair, and she still is, of course, while Iman takes from her late father, she and Hamzah are not fair at all, while Raiyah is, she is tall like her mum, the same fair skin etc.- anyway, I like Iman better.

in which context to you mean you like iman better?:D
i think shes more beautifull and i think she looks much like her mother even her mother is not so dark and taller.
i think queen noor and princess iman are by far the beautiest of the jordan royal family.
:rolleyes:

Humera 08-29-2005 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_star
Iman looks lovely in those pictures, Humera, thank you. I think it's interesting that she seems to be taking a much more active role as a Princess over the last six months or so. It completely contradicts the claims that some members make, insisting that Noor's children are no longer welcome in Jordan.

you're welcome.
Yes I think as she and her sister get older and aren't so busy with their studies, they will be more visible in Jordan. King Abdullah seems to have a real affection for Iman and his other siblings and I doubt that he'll sideline or ignore them.
If Queen Noor prefers to be more involved in her international duties, I might be more practical for her to have Iman take over for her, at least to an extent, in Jordan.

Lords 09-08-2005 01:58 PM

Quote:

Just a question.
Ok, what would happen if P Iman converted to say Christianity? Would she be disowned or worse?

The issue is complicated, the short answer would be that she will get a death penalty; this is what Islam punishes Muslims who convert from Islam to another religion. Islam doesn't force people to embrace the religion, yet it had rules and regulations prohibiting a person from converting. However, the death penalty is not the first choice, a person is given a time to think it over and Imams try to talk the person out of it, after being fully assured he is willing to convert.

In Iman's case it would really be complicated, she is from a royal family that is a descent of the prophet (PBUH), and it would be a disaster if she ever considered converting to another religion. I don't think she would receive the death penalty if, God forbids, she decided to convert to Islam. I really hope she won't be in such situation where she has to convert to get married to a non Muslim; the acceptable solution is the male converting to Islam.

I believe she should marry a half Arab, half American guy, a mixture of two cultures just like her.

Has anyone noticed Iman's wardrobe? She always has the black pants with a different shirt, white like Petra pictures, black like the one in different occasions during the Pan Arab games or a T shirt during a football match. Plus traditional Jordanian dresses. I don't think such wardrobe suits her or fair to her age. Wonder if this is how she is dressed in the US?

rollin_keef 09-13-2005 02:42 AM

cool, could a female member like P Iman hold political power in jordan?

elizahawthorne 09-13-2005 06:57 AM

Quote:

cool, could a female member like P Iman hold political power in jordan?

well there are female parliament members, but I don't think there is female involvement much higher than that. I.E. KH's oldest is a daughter, but she is not the crown princess, the crown can only be passed down the male line.

-Eliza

emily62_1 09-14-2005 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
well there are female parliament members, but I don't think there is female involvement much higher than that. I.E. KH's oldest is a daughter, but she is not the crown princess, the crown can only be passed down the male line.

-Eliza

I'd love Iman and Raiyah to marry 2 Royal Princes, but the Royal Princes are all from Europe and they are christians.... I wonder if the 2 sis are religious......could they get married to a Christian Prince and so not be Muslims anymore, what would it happen '

Lords 09-15-2005 01:37 AM

Quote:

I wonder if the 2 sis are religious...... '

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing when I talked about her wardrobe, she wears the same black paints in most of the pictures, since she was 16, and I thought she dresses like this just in Jordan to follow the traditions, not to get criticized over her inappropriate wardrobe but she isn't like that in the US. I think her wardrobe is different than what is expected from a girl in her age, or is it because she is religious? Though I strongly believe appearance has nothing to do with the level of how religious the person is.

Also, are they allowed to have bfs? Sorry if this post is offensive.

One more thing to clear about Iman's marriage. Since members here talk about the tensed relationship between KA and QN, I was wondering how things will be when Iman is getting married since she can't marry without KA's approval. After her father's death, KA is her "Wali", the person she is under his custody to get married. A Wali is the usually the older brother so in Iman's case, it's KA. Neither of Hamzah or Hashim could be her Wali as long as KA is alive, the custody moves to the next older brother and so on. The case of a moving custody is by the death of a Wali or the decision of the Wali himself to let go his custody to the next older and this should be made in a court in a legal document.

So if Hamzah would be Iman's Wali, the custody should move from KA to Faisal to Ali then Hamzah.

Hope things will be alright when Iman is getting married, am afraid of a disagreement between KA and QA over who is good enough and qualified to be Iman's husband.

lil Monkey 09-15-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing when I talked about her wardrobe, she wears the same black paints in most of the pictures, since she was 16, and I thought she dresses like this just in Jordan to follow the traditions, not to get criticized over her inappropriate wardrobe but she isn't like that in the US. I think her wardrobe is different than what is expected from a girl in her age, or is it because she is religious? Though I strongly believe appearance has nothing to do with the level of how religious the person is.

Also, are they allowed to have bfs? Sorry if this post is offensive.

I don't think she wears like this because of tradition,she probably wears trendy cloths and is into fashion,but she likes to look simple and classical like Queen Noor,which we respect.
In jordan,most of the girls who are between the age of 12 and 30, are trendy (like really trendy,low waist jeans,backless,low cut tops....etc) and can find so many good places here to shop from and most of them are branches and chains for the best places in the world in terms of fashion and trendiness ;)

Quote:

One more thing to clear about Iman's marriage. Since members here talk about the tensed relationship between KA and QN, I was wondering how things will be when Iman is getting married since she can't marry without KA's approval. After her father's death, KA is her "Wali", the person she is under his custody to get married. A Wali is the usually the older brother so in Iman's case, it's KA. Neither of Hamzah or Hashim could be her Wali as long as KA is alive, the custody moves to the next older brother and so on. The case of a moving custody is by the death of a Wali or the decision of the Wali himself to let go his custody to the next older and this should be made in a court in a legal document.

So if Hamzah would be Iman's Wali, the custody should move from KA to Faisal to Ali then Hamzah.

Hope things will be alright when Iman is getting married, am afraid of a disagreement between KA and QA over who is good enough and qualified to be Iman's husband.

I don't think KA (her Wali as u mentioned) will stand against her well,and I also don't think their relationship is this tense,he's still responsible for all of them,whether married or not .

Zara04 09-20-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

can she marry a Christian guy and stay a Muslim, so none of them, herself and her groom have to convert?

In a Muslim home the husband is the head of the household. Chlldren are raised to be Muslim. It is very hard to do this if the wife is Muslim and the husband is not. Therefore, a Muslim woman really is required to marry a Muslim man. A Muslim man may marry a Chiristian or Jewish woman as long as it is agreed that the children will be raised Muslim. (However, I never understood this b/c children from a Jewish woman are always considered Jewish)....I'm not saying this always happens. I've read about children chosing to be Muslim even if their mother is Muslim and their father is Christian or Jewish orof another faith.

Mahoogie 09-27-2005 12:31 AM

5 Attachment(s)
1-2. HRH Princess Iman (sources: royaltyandstuff)
3.Princess Iman
4. Princess Iman with brother King Abdullah,niece P. Iman and nephew Prince Hussein
5. Princess Iman with sis Princess Haya

lil Monkey 03-16-2006 01:02 PM

https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/16/7235I.htm (I have the exact same jeans jacket,LOL)

https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/16/7237I.htm
https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/16/7239I.htm
https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/16/7241I.htm
https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/16/7243I.htm

Habeebty she's soooo cute! It's great to see her :)

RADKER18 03-16-2006 02:16 PM

She looks Greay good to see pics of her.

imane44 03-16-2006 03:01 PM

how tall is she? she seems very short in the last picture.i think that she is very pretty but her clothing style isn't that good.

lil Monkey 03-16-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imane44
how tall is she? she seems very short in the last picture.i think that she is very pretty but her clothing style isn't that good.

Yea i think she isn't a tall person,I am assuming maybe 5"2 or so.
I like her Jacket,lol,but I think the skirt doesn't go well with the jacket.
but no matter what she still looks so cute....

tesaweer 03-16-2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

yep, she is I think the shortest of king Hussein's children, well as a family they don't have that gene look at princesses Zain and Aisha. I think in one of the photos she looked as tall as Noor Hamzah , who is also a relative, that said she looks so fresh and young almost a teenager. lovely to see her taking an active role back home, keep it up princess Iman :)

Humera 03-16-2006 08:41 PM

its great to see Iman again.
In the first picture she reminds me of Queen Noor.

RhapsodyBrat 03-16-2006 09:20 PM

yep, finally. ;)

IMO, she looks better with a peaches-and-cream complexion rather than tanned (the way she looked at that photo with Princess Noor al-Hamzah's newly-wed sis).

Iman 03-17-2006 10:17 AM

Princess Iman has something from princess Haya. Maybe her hair and her forehead.

Laraib 03-17-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

I think she was trying to go for the "Chick Look". I think she looks cute, not too over done.:)

Amina 03-18-2006 11:53 AM

Ah so she does have a semi-official role then? Thanx for the pix, good to see her doing charity work as well.

closesttoheaven 11-19-2006 05:52 AM

not that long ago, I read that princess iman travelled across the states to learn more about women in us-army.
so I guess princess iman is much into army and after her studies in the us (when she is still at university there) she will work for the women in the jordan army.

kaffir 12-09-2006 10:49 PM

Did any one else see that in the December edition of Vogue P. Iman was listed as one of the "Bright Young Things" (whatever that means, jet-setter, from the tone of the article) in Europe? I didn't even realize she spent that much time there. Maybe she lives there now?

closesttoheaven 12-10-2006 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaffir
Did any one else see that in the December edition of Vogue P. Iman was listed as one of the "Bright Young Things" (whatever that means, jet-setter, from the tone of the article) in Europe? I didn't even realize she spent that much time there. Maybe she lives there now?

according to vogue it means 'not to miss one of londons most stylish events'
:rofl:

but everytime I read something about her, it's something about she did in the states or in jordan. so I guess she doesn't spend most of her time in europe or at least at european parties.

Humera 07-11-2007 09:28 PM

July 11, 2007 - Princess Iman at the opening ceremony of Arab Children Congress

Photo 1
Photo 2

closesttoheaven 07-12-2007 07:48 AM

with the wide dress and she gained some weight when i look at her face...

btw, thanks a lot for the pics, beautiful

kaffir 07-12-2007 08:16 AM

I don't think Iman is wearing the most attractive gown for her body (and what is the woman to her right wearing), but I would have thought the woman on her left could have gone a bit more formal for such an event! She looks familiar, but I can't place her.

RhapsodyBrat 07-14-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closesttoheaven (Post 639827)
with the wide dress and she gained some weight when i look at her face...

btw, thanks a lot for the pics, beautiful

she doesn't look fat to me at all. she has a round face which may look chubby for others. the dress is loose, so it doesn't show off her physique clearly.

closesttoheaven 07-14-2007 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat (Post 640690)
she doesn't look fat to me at all. she has a round face which may look chubby for others. the dress is loose, so it doesn't show off her physique clearly.

ooh, i didn't say FAT... she gained weight and i think she looks pretty as always

Humera 07-14-2007 12:11 PM

Posts containing unsubstantiated speculation have been edited and/or deleted.
Please try to remain on topic.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Princess Mahala 08-16-2007 07:29 PM

Princess Iman on Petra :smile:
https://i13.tinypic.com/6gyfq1e.jpg

kaffir 08-17-2007 12:05 AM

Iman just looks so sad all the time; I wonder if she is? Rayah is almost smiling. Iman and her bro in law Sh Mo could have a contest, no?

Princess Mahala 08-17-2007 12:42 AM

:rofl: I don't think she's sad, lol. Maybe photographers don't know whens a good time to snap the picture...

Joumana 08-17-2007 08:31 AM

Princess Iman looks like she's unhappy.:ermm:

closesttoheaven 08-17-2007 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Mahala (Post 654428)
:rofl: I don't think she's sad, lol. Maybe photographers don't know whens a good time to snap the picture...

also think she's not sad. i think she is shy! she is young...she has still time to have a better look in the public :flowers:

Joumana 08-17-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closesttoheaven (Post 654659)
she is young...she has still time to have a better look in the public :flowers:

I respect your opinion but I don't agree with you. Princess Haya was also young but she was always smiling. We could see the happiness on her eyes.

I think Princess Iman has maybe a problem or something like that wich makes her unhappy. That's my own opinion.

RhapsodyBrat 08-18-2007 08:24 AM

or maybe it's just the shape of her mouth. there are people whose mouths turn downward on the corners, making them look like they have a 'frowny' face.

we don't know her personally to say she's unhappy now, do we?:rolleyes:

Little_star 08-18-2007 08:59 AM

Is Iman in Jordan permanently now?

hilal 06-01-2008 09:32 AM

In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals

18. Princess Iman bint Al Hussein

In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

RhapsodyBrat 06-02-2008 03:55 AM

:previous: thanks for that link. Too bad that's the only thing they could write about her, because she prefers to be low-key. At least, though, she did get noticed.

Huda 09-20-2008 05:25 PM

Voting for Princess Iman:flowers:
www.20minutes.ch: vivez, plus intense

Princess Iman
https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2955/1970v.jpg
https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8949/1969k.jpg

Princess Mahala 05-01-2009 08:44 PM

Artcle for princess iman says shes to living in spain to learn spanish since march until the july. somehow iman translates to magnet in translation lol:
Princess Iman temporary in Spain, to learn the

salma 06-10-2009 09:29 AM

is Princess Iman, true?
Imageshack - news114972.jpg

Huda 06-10-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 950568)
is Princess Iman, true?
Imageshack - news114972.jpg

Yes Salma Princess Iman

Joumana 07-15-2009 03:56 PM

I feel that princess Iman like to live far off the lights and the media...

xavi83 07-26-2009 04:03 PM

أبو غزالة الثاني في مسابقة الملكة إليزابيث للبولو
the article mentions that the polo tournament was attended by princess Iman , prince hamzah and prince talal wish to see pics

Huda 10-05-2009 03:10 PM

https://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7224/ereg.jpg
https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1344/image12w.jpg

xavi83 10-06-2009 07:21 AM

https://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7224/ereg.jpg
very beautiful princess with stunning eyes , my friend graduated from Jubile school and Iman was there she said that she is so cute , remember said also "what is behind this royal silence "

lillas 10-24-2009 06:57 AM

Princess Iman is beautifull God Bless her. If I understand it correctly she is the sister of King Abdullah of Jordan. He named his daughter after her, how caring of him. Does she have any particular role in Jordan, like a tittle or associations or ...I don't kow there are so many things to lead being a Princess. She does look like her mother Queen Nour, beautifull women.

Here is a video I found on youtube of Princess Iman.It has several pictures with her family and a little summary of her education.
YouTube - Princess Iman Bint Al hussein of Jordan

Huda 11-09-2009 03:53 PM

https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8392/75403220.jpg

lillas 11-10-2009 07:16 AM

Huda, hello can you please explain what that uniform is for? Thanks :)!

xavi83 11-10-2009 07:44 AM

she wore in the graduation ceremony of Sandhurst the royal academy lillas

sana 11-10-2009 03:38 PM

I love this picture

look beautiful with her brother King

princess iman 12-05-2009 12:50 AM

hi im new here I was wondering is princess iman still living in spain

closesttoheaven 12-05-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess iman (Post 1027230)

no, she does not.

salma 12-06-2009 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess iman (Post 1027230)

She left Spain last July and then she was living some months in Latin America.

marmarina 12-06-2009 08:25 AM

why she is living in latin america?

sana 12-06-2009 10:57 AM

I am surprised that they live outside Jordan

The banner of her sister also live outside of Jordan (think Japan)

Why?

salma 12-06-2009 11:41 AM

She was learning spanish. Raiyah was too in Japan, during university. All jordanian princes and princesses study outside Jordan during university or institute too; now Jafar, Muna, Aya and Aoun are studing in Europe and USA.

Huda 12-06-2009 03:35 PM

I love this Pic for Iman
https://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3782/3372i.jpg

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/348/0000331083004.jpg
https://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1...0331083006.jpg
https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1...0331083007.jpg

NoorMeansLight 01-10-2010 04:39 PM

I was wondering if Iman spent New Year's Eve alone in Latin America or elsewhere or, at least, away from her family. Does anyone have more information?

Huda 03-15-2010 03:03 PM

Iman when she was a baby
https://i44.tinypic.com/2n9djdt.jpg

brucantuosi 03-16-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight (Post 1038965)
I was wondering if Iman spent New Year's Eve alone in Latin America or elsewhere or, at least, away from her family. Does anyone have more information?

If so, why would she spent it alone when she has a large family? Does Iman and Raiyah live already on their own?:smile:

xavi83 05-08-2010 11:38 AM

princess iman , army day last year :
https://i43.tinypic.com/fwm2dx.jpg

Rossina 05-08-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1078380)

Wonderful pic xavi .. thanks:smile:.. seems like p Hashim & p.Iman have personal relations with singer Omar Abdullat.:ermm:

NoorMeansLight 05-09-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1078380)

Wonderful photo Xavi! :flowers: She has very beautiful characteristics - I like her eyebrows here a lot. Don't you think Iman resembles her mother in this pic? Because I always thought she resembled K.Hussein. :rolleyes:

xavi83 07-18-2010 03:42 AM

جريدة الدستور || اختتام مؤتمر الاطفال العرب الدولي الثلاثين.. الليلة
the article states that P.Iman will patronize the end of the Arab children congress tonight instead of Q. Noor

Rossina 07-18-2010 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1113220)
جرŠدة ا„دستˆر || اختتا… …ؤت…ر ا„اطفا„ ا„عرب ا„دˆ„Š ا„ث„اثŠ†.. ا„„Š„ة
the article states that P.Iman will patronize the end of the Arab children congress tonight instead of Q. Noor

Perhaps Queen Noor returned back to the US .. Cant wait to see princess Iman`s pics tonight .. thanks xavi:smile:

NoorMeansLight 07-18-2010 01:43 PM

Always great to see P Iman on duty!:smile: Looking forward to the pics! I hope Q.Noor is still in Jordan, though.:flowers:

Mademoiselle Lilo 07-18-2010 02:20 PM

i think Princess Imane also attended the last year event.as far as i know she always attends the closing night.

Tessa 07-18-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo (Post 1113363)
i think Princess Imane also attended the last year event.as far as i know she always attends the closing night.

Last year was princess Raiyah:flowers:

Rossina 07-18-2010 04:42 PM

Princess Iman attended closing ceremony of the arab children conference
Imageshack - news208719.jpg - Uploaded by farooda

xavi83 07-18-2010 04:46 PM

same dress but nice hair style and thanks God she is smiling !!!

NoorMeansLight 07-18-2010 04:49 PM

She looks adorable!:flowers: This is the purple thoub she wore at Feisal's wedding, right? ;) Her hair looks lovely!

Rossina 07-18-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1113424)
same dress but nice hair style and thanks God she is smiling !!!

Yes:smile:I like her hair style too .. she is so pretty MashaALLAH:smile::smile:

Huda 07-19-2010 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000 (Post 1113417)
Princess Iman attended closing ceremony of the arab children conference
Imageshack - news208719.jpg - Uploaded by farooda

https://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgencyPub...13&Language=ar

Mademoiselle Lilo 07-19-2010 03:18 PM

Ah!!that was Raiyah last year i thought its Imane who always represent her mother in the closing night.
thanks Tessa.

solsol 07-23-2010 05:48 PM

is she engaged?

Huda 07-23-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solsol (Post 1116063)
is she engaged?

No, she deosen't;)

NoorMeansLight 07-24-2010 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solsol (Post 1116063)
is she engaged?

Both Iman and Raiyah are still single.

Marthaa 08-07-2010 05:55 PM

Princess Iman is number 18 of the 20 hottest young royals :-)

Forbes Magazine's List of The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Huda 08-08-2010 06:01 AM

more pix
Photo Gallery
https://www.arabchildrencongress.com/...sp?PhotoID=323
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery

Kasumi 08-08-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marthaa (Post 1122096)
Princess Iman is number 18 of the 20 hottest young royals

Princess Iman is so beautiful and smart, and her sister Princess Raiyah too. I wish them all the best in their lives!
What a pity they are both single...:sad: