The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-25-june-2007-aug-2007-a-13019.html)

tbhrc 06-19-2007 02:55 PM

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 25 : June 2007 - Aug.2007
 
Welcome to Part 25 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi. You can find the old thread here: Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 24


Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.

Happy Posting!

petritheturtle 06-28-2007 10:59 PM

Fabulinks: A Tale of Two Bébés | Splendora

Interesting little article i found.

kaffir 06-29-2007 01:22 AM

Fabulinks: A Tale of Two Bébés | Splendora

er, um, I hope she really didn't plan on looking like that.

Jennifer87 06-29-2007 09:44 PM

Charlotte is featured in the July issue of Harper's Bazaar. They call her an "It Girl" and say that she's chic. I find it amazing that more and more American publications are featuring Charlotte. She has some sort of mystique about her. First Vogue, now Harper's Bazaar! After all, her grandmother was a legendary American actress that changed the face of cinema. It's nice to see that our girl is getting recognized. She certainly deserves it! I'd much rather see her than the faces of Lindsay Lohan and so plastered all over these magazines. Anyway, I scanned it.

https://i15.tinypic.com/6fkj9lg.jpg

CasiraghiTrio 06-29-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer87 (Post 633599)
It's nice to see that our girl is getting recognized. She certainly deserves it! I'd much rather see her than the faces of Lindsay Lohan and so plastered all over these magazines. Anyway, I scanned it.

https://i15.tinypic.com/6fkj9lg.jpg

Well said, I agree. I mean, seriously! Right? Lindsay Lohan is a great actress, but we do not need to see her drunken pallor on the covers of every grocery-store mag each week. That sells? God, why? Why doesn't classy Charlotte Casiraghi sell? Why? Oh why wherefore?!:angel:

WindsorIII 06-29-2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio (Post 633612)
Well said, I agree. I mean, seriously! Right? Lindsay Lohan is a great actress, but we do not need to see her drunken pallor on the covers of every grocery-store mag each week. That sells? God, why? Why doesn't classy Charlotte Casiraghi sell? Why? Oh why wherefore?!:angel:

Agreed Casiraghi Trio. My girls loved Lindsay Lohan but recently she just isn't the example I want for them. I hope she grows up and gets some help because she is talented.

It is refreshing to see Charlotte. She is stunning, she is a classy dresser and she has a facinating story with her grandmother and mother.

I think she is more beautiful than most of the hollywood actresses and to my knowledge she has not had to have anything done to herself. she is just a natural beauty. :flowers:

Jennifer87 06-29-2007 10:59 PM

The Times has come out with a fascinating article about the young, hip royals and socialites of Europe. They talk about Prince William, Prince Harry, The Casiraghi's, Tatiana and much, much more. It's pretty long. Here's the link:

Toffs at the top: your guide to the new posh - Times Online

Since this is a Charlotte thread, I'll only post what they wrote about Charlotte.

Charlotte Casiraghi, 20
Who Daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco. Party power Limited. Typically controlled fashionista – polite, but nervous of straying outside her own gang.
Glamour gauge Untouchable. Karl Lagerfeld, who designed her 18th-birthday-party dress, said she reminded him of Brigitte Bardot.
Naughtiness factor Keen on long-term boyfriends. Split from her childhood sweetheart Felix Winckler, son of a Euro banker, early this year; since linked with a Kuwaiti prince.
Posh factor Royalty from the chicest principality around, is the granddaughter of Princess Grace and has a private island off Sardinia.


Oooh, look above, they said that she indeed is dating that prince from Kuwait. Perhaps Alex Dellal is only a friend? I'm dying to see a picture of the Kuwaiti prince. Hey, at least she's dating a Royal!

CasiraghiTrio 06-29-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer87 (Post 633633)
The Times has come out with a fascinating article about the young, hip royals and socialites of Europe. They talk about Prince William, Prince Harry, The Casiraghi's, Tatiana and much, much more. It's pretty long. Here's the link:

Toffs at the top: your guide to the new posh - Times Online

Since this is a Charlotte thread, I'll only post what they wrote about Charlotte.

Charlotte Casiraghi, 20
Who Daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco. Party power Limited. Typically controlled fashionista polite, but nervous of straying outside her own gang.
Glamour gauge Untouchable. Karl Lagerfeld, who designed her 18th-birthday-party dress, said she reminded him of Brigitte Bardot.
Naughtiness factor Keen on long-term boyfriends. Split from her childhood sweetheart Felix Winckler, son of a Euro banker, early this year; since linked with a Kuwaiti prince.
Posh factor Royalty from the chicest principality around, is the granddaughter of Princess Grace and has a private island off Sardinia.


Oooh, look above, they said that she indeed is dating that prince from Kuwait. Perhaps Alex Dellal is only a friend? I'm dying to see a picture of the Kuwaiti prince. Hey, at least she's dating a Royal!

The Kuwaiti prince thing is intriguing but also ???? is calling Felix's dad a banker? His dad is a corporate attorney, specializing in corporate mergers and acquisitions, but how does that translate or criscross into 'banker'? :rolleyes:
I know it's not a biggy. I mean, who cares, they say A. Winckler is a banker. No one cares, fair enough. But being The Times and all.... :flowers:

Principessa Cano 06-30-2007 02:53 AM

https://i15.tinypic.com/6fkj9lg.jpg

This article states that she is third in line to the throne, but isn't she fourth? Her mother, Andrea, Pierre, then Charlotte?

iloveroyals 06-30-2007 05:22 AM

In some airport magazine stand, I read in one magazine (but I forget which one !) a feature listing all of Prince William's possible next girlfriends. Charlotte was one of them. The "review" (for her) was a bit mixed. The magazine was British and might have been WWD (Sp?) or some equivalent fashion magazine.

shappica 06-30-2007 06:08 AM

Lindsay Lohan, and those like her, want publicity and Charlotte doesn't... She's not making scandals or anything that can be interesting for tabloids...
But I agree that she deserve recognition, from fashion mags anyway!

reniapl 07-04-2007 11:01 AM

Charlotte and Juliette Maillot at Dior Haute Cotoure Fall Winter 2008/2009 Fashion Show at Versaillers Orangerie nad for the 60 th anniversary of Dior.
https://i7.tinypic.com/6hhl9go.jpg
https://i8.tinypic.com/4vgb1pe.jpg
Reniapl

monaco70s 07-04-2007 12:23 PM

She looks beautiful :smile: Are there more pics? Thanks.

Beatrice 07-04-2007 12:54 PM

they both look fantastic..thanks reniapl

reniapl 07-04-2007 12:59 PM

No, there are not. Only those two.
Reniapl

tbhrc 07-04-2007 02:43 PM

Serge Cafjinger, createur de la marque et Charlotte Casiraghi presents a la soiree du magasin Paule Ka. Paris-France

Pic

Horseygal 07-04-2007 03:44 PM

Who are the Maillot family, again - didn't Char used to ride w/Juillet (or christine - the one she's often photographed with) Maillot?

shappica 07-04-2007 03:47 PM

She looks really good at both events, I like her outfit at Dior.

monaco70s 07-04-2007 03:53 PM

Jean Christopher Maillot, father of Juliette, is the director of the Ballets of Monte Carlo.

royalty_101_ 07-05-2007 03:44 AM

i love her dress....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises