The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/)
-   -   Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 2: June 2007 - November 2007 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/infanta-leonor-and-infanta-sof-a-news-and-pictures-part-2-june-2007-november-2007-a-12890.html)

Anna_R 06-08-2007 11:17 PM

Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 2: June 2007 - November 2007
 
Welcome to the new thread dedicated
to the daughters of Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia:
Infanta Leonor & Infanta Sofía.


The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.


For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have Fun! :flowers:

catango 06-08-2007 11:31 PM

But, somebody could tell me, which color are Sofia's eyes?

ahtikavalentine 06-08-2007 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catango
But, somebody could tell me, which color are Sofia's eyes?

I think is too soon to know it... And Letizia hasn't show us her baby again... But probably the little baby has claire eyes, maybe like leonor's eyes :wub:

zaza61 06-09-2007 05:42 AM

She may have blue or green eyes but she can have dark eyes too. It' too early to know it and Letizia is giging her maternal milk so sofia will have her definitly eyes colour later. For the moment I think they can just say if she has dark or "clair" eyes !!

princess leonor 06-09-2007 06:47 AM

If we are lucky Sofia will be awake during a little while at her christening. She's not sleeping as well as Leonor was anyway, so she could have her eyes open for a little while. Maybe then we'll be able to see the colour of her beautiful eyes. I sure hope so :flowers:

catango 06-09-2007 01:49 PM

But, somebody could tell me, according to the magazine Mujer Corazon, what color are Sofia's Eyes?

Nichola 06-09-2007 02:49 PM

When is Sofia's Christening?

ahtikavalentine 06-09-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nichola
When is Sofia's Christening?

According to Hola!.com it will be on the two first weeks of july

Mari_* 06-09-2007 03:35 PM

I can't wait to see her!
Probably Sofi's eyes are blue like dad's and big sis or green like mom's :flowers:

BeautyLeonor 06-09-2007 03:56 PM

Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Sofía también tiene los ojos azules
Sofi's eyes are BLUE!!!
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter, Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

ahtikavalentine 06-09-2007 04:04 PM

[quote=BeautyLeonor]Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Sofía también tiene los ojos azules
Sofi's eyes are BLUE!!!
quote]

She must be soooo cute!! :wub:

acdc1 06-09-2007 04:16 PM

Are there any brown eyed people in the SRF?

princess leonor 06-09-2007 04:42 PM

Is that source reliable? It sure makes me want to see her even more. She must be just beautiful :wub: Does anyone happen to remember how much time in advance Leonor's christening was announced? I just can't wait to find out when it is. :smile:

Anna_R 06-09-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acdc1
Are there any brown eyed people in the SRF?

Infanta Elena and her children;)

mapian 06-09-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess leonor
Is that source reliable?

Yes, it is. Almudena martínez-Fornés is a serius journalist from ABC, she is close to SRF.

Quote:

Does anyone happen to remember how much time in advance Leonor's christening was announced? I just can't wait to find out when it is. :smile:
I don't remember, SRF has a full agenda next weeks, thats the problem.

nagore 06-09-2007 05:38 PM

It seems Sofia´s eyes are blue but its earlier to confirm this colour because baby´s eyes can change.

catango 06-09-2007 07:50 PM

Thank you very much for the information, I knew it, she is definetly blonder than Leonor, Both girls are the prettiest Babies in the world

lucys 06-09-2007 10:33 PM

Here is what the note in ABC's magazine says, roughly:

Although she is only a month and a half old and of course everyone knows that the eyes of newborns take some time to be completely defined, Infanta Sofia already shows hers to be a very deep blue, more intense even than those of her sister, Infanta Leonor. In any case, there will be no opportunity to see the girl again in public until her baptism, and much luck will be needed to see her open her eyes during the ceremony. The most likely is that the baptism will be during the first half of July, after the King and Queen have returned from a State visit to China and before the Royal Family, as they do every summer, go to Palma de Mallorca. As with all babies, the second daughter of the Príncipes de Asturias spends most of her time sleeping peacefully and she only awakens--that yes, with british punctuality--when it is time to eat. Nothing like Infanta Leonor, who is at the age when children do not stop playing until they fall asleep exhausted. Of all the toys she has at La Zarzuela, Leonor's favorite is her baby sister, and she asks for her constantly when the baby has been taken away to sleep. After the baptism, it will be in Mallorca when we will again see the Príncipes with their daughters, and that will be, without question, the most tender and charming image of the summer.

Mari_* 06-10-2007 02:48 AM

Sofi's a month and a half! so little, and cute :wub::wub:.. I just love little babies and newborns their little hands and feet aww so cute melts my heart! They are so indefense and innocent.. just eating, sleeping and crying and in need of love and protection that just makes me want to hold'em all the time! Aw :wub: :smile:

Nadiah_girl 06-10-2007 06:45 AM

So, the exact date of Sofia's christening has not been announced, right?
Btw, on the topic of her godparents. Will the names of the godparents be released beforehand or we will only know it during the day of the christening itself?

WindsorIII 06-10-2007 10:15 AM

Absolutely beautiful young girls with a very bright future.

Mom and pop must be so proud. Most of the pics show that for sure.

ahtikavalentine 06-10-2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadiah_girl
So, the exact date of Sofia's christening has not been announced, right?

No, un official sourses say that maybe is gonna be on the first weeks of july :flowers:

lula 06-13-2007 04:21 AM

Traje de valenciana para una grande de España. lasprovincias.es

Dress of Valencian for the big one of Spain

The infanta Sofía will get a traditional garment with all the complements given for a group of indumentaristas and craftsmen

(...)
" It is an honor that the House of the Princes they accept this gift in which the Valencian craftsmen have put everything best of their work ", indicated Enrique Marzal, visibly moved.

The indumentarista made clear that champagne treats itself about a silk of color with roses of pitiminí, that has been made by a design of the XVIIIth century.

The garment includes all kinds of complements. It takes scarf and apron, and is accompanied of a complete seasoning of Valencian in Elizabethan style, as well as the shoes and the whole interior clothes. " We have realized the typical suit of christening Valencian which more important characteristic is to be opened behind ", was added by Marzal in representation of all the craftsmen who have taken part in this work.
(...)

Eliza 06-13-2007 09:42 AM

It'll be priceless to see pics of this beautiful family during the summer...the two little princess!!

ldt20 06-16-2007 12:38 AM

I'm starting to think that maybe the baptism may be in September. It's already mid-June and there hasn't been any official announcement. Usually they make these type of announcements with plenty of time and July is around the corner.

I guess we'll have to wait a see!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtikavalentine (Post 624626)
No, un official sourses say that maybe is gonna be on the first weeks of july :flowers:


ahtikavalentine 06-16-2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldt20 (Post 627358)
I'm starting to think that maybe the baptism may be in September. It's already mid-June and there hasn't been any official announcement. Usually they make these type of announcements with plenty of time and July is around the corner.

I guess we'll have to wait a see!

You are all right! We don't have an annoucement from the royal house, and if they don't say anything about it yet, we will have to wait :flowers:

morhange 06-16-2007 01:31 AM

I bet Felipe and Letizia will have it sometime in July. Everything they do mirrors Frederik and Mary, it's cute :)

The couples were married within days of one another, they announced their pregnancies the same day (I think?) had their first children, Christian and Leonor, in the same month within about two weeks of one another, announced their second pregnancies a month apart, and had their second children only about a week apart.

And wasn't Christian baptised in January, and Leonor in February? So I think since Lillepigen is going to be christened on July 1st, maybe we can look at a later July date for Sofia? So I think that means we can keep our eyes peeled in probably 2008 for another baby announcement from Denmark, followed by one from Spain :D

RhapsodyBrat 06-16-2007 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morhange (Post 627363)
And wasn't Christian baptised in January, and Leonor in February? So I think since Lillepigen is going to be christened on July 1st, maybe we can look at a later July date for Sofia? So I think that means we can keep our eyes peeled in probably 2008 for another baby announcement from Denmark, followed by one from Spain :D

no, Leonor was baptised January 14th, Christian January 21. and i don't think there'll be another royal baby from these two houses in 2008. the women have to rest from having two kids in less than three years!

lula 06-16-2007 02:32 PM

La Infanta Leonor dará nombre a la nueva Escuela de Educación Infantil que se está construyendo en la Urbanización Miró - Infomelilla.com: Periódico Digital de Melilla

The Infanta Leonor will give name to the new School of Infantile Education that is constructed in the Urbanization Miro

The School of Infantile Education, it has made clear the counselor of Presidency, Abdelmalik The Barkani, will possess 135 squares for children of between 0 and 3 years

The new School of Infantile Education that is constructed in the Urbanization Miro will take the name of the Infanta Leonor. This way it has been decided by the Council of Government of Melilla in the meeting of today on Friday.
...

Anna_R 06-18-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morhange (Post 627363)
So I think that means we can keep our eyes peeled in probably 2008 for another baby announcement from Denmark, followed by one from Spain :D

Actually, Letizia's pregnancy with Sofia was announced before Mary's pregnancy with LillePigen;)

biboquinhas 06-18-2007 11:19 AM

But if the baptism occours in September Sofia will be six months years old and maybe she will not fit the baptism clothes and she was a big baby!

princess leonor 06-18-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 628080)
But if the baptism occours in September Sofia will be six months years old and maybe she will not fit the baptism clothes and she was a big baby!

I don't think they will wait until september to christen litle Sofia. They usually don't wait that long in Spain or in the royal family to christen a baby. It will probably be end of July. I don't know why they haven't announced it yet though, I was expecting to know by now. Can't wait to see adorable Sofia and her big sister :wub:

Duke of Marmalade 06-18-2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 628080)
But if the baptism occours in September Sofia will be six months years old and maybe she will not fit the baptism clothes and she was a big baby!

Not quite but she will be double age when we compare to Leonor. And Leonor was a big baby!

I wonder what is keeping them from announcing a date, shouldn't be too difficult to name a day over 2 months after birth?

Maybe they cannot agree on the godparents :lol:

Mari_* 06-18-2007 07:32 PM

I thought she'd be baptised around the date Miguel was. But nothing yet.
I want to see Sofi :wub:

Vanesa 06-18-2007 07:51 PM

Well...You must learn to wait a little to see her. Think that she must be getting every day more and more beatiful, just for us to see. In general, too little babies are not beatiful, or at least not so beatiful. Babies are in the summum of their beauty around six months old or so...

Vanesa.

adelaide 06-25-2007 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanesa (Post 628286)
Well...You must learn to wait a little to see her. Think that she must be getting every day more and more beatiful, just for us to see. In general, too little babies are not beatiful, or at least not so beatiful. Babies are in the summum of their beauty around six months old or so...

Vanesa.

For once, I agree totally with you. I'm very found of the new borns but I have to say that very often they don't look very beautiful. You are totally right when you write that their best time is around 6/8 months.
After, it's yet an other stopover of the childhood.

Paty 06-29-2007 05:14 AM

THE INFANTA LEONOR WILL GO TO THE SAME COLLEGE WHERE HER AUNTS,THE INFANTAS ELENA AND CRISTINA, STUDIED.
Infanta LEONOR will begin her formation after the summer hollydays in Santa Maria del Camino
College.

It has not been marked, for the present time, a concrete day in order that she begins her long and complete formation, it has not also communicated officially what school she will go but, in the circle of the Prince of Asturias it is said that Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia have chosen for Leonor's education - and in the future for their sister Sofía--the college Santa Maria del Camino, of Madrid. The center where, beside the Infantas Elenas studied and Cristina, the duchess of Lugo began to do her first practices as teacher, more than two decades ago.

...

LA INFANTA LEONOR IRÁ AL MISMO COLEGIO DONDE ESTUDIARON SUS TÍAS, LAS INFANTAS ELENA Y CRISTINA

lula 06-29-2007 05:22 AM

It will be necessary to wait to after the summer. When she was one year they published that she was going to go to the child-care of the Royal Guard, and nothing.:ermm:

BeautyLeonor 06-29-2007 10:42 AM

I hope that will be true! ... but if it's not true.. she is litlle yet.. i start the school(september) with two years... but my birhtday is on october.. so, my first year in the school was with 3 years!
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survive* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

princess leonor 06-29-2007 01:26 PM

If it's true than that would be great news. How sweet she would go to the same school as her aunts. I don't think she would have any problems whatsoever getting used to school and to other children. She's so incredibly outgoing, she will wrap everyone around her little finger in no time :wub:

ladejesus 06-29-2007 03:03 PM

I hope it's true. I can't wait to see the first pics of her going off to school.

lula 07-04-2007 03:17 PM

El Rey permite bautizar dos hospitales como Infanta Leonor e Infanta Sofía - 20minutos.es

The King allows to baptize two hospitals as Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía

(...)
To the exit of the meeting, Aguirre reported that she had asked the King for permission in order that " some of the hospitals " that the Government of Madrid has constructed the past legislature take the names of the Infanta Leonor and of the Infanta Sofía and said that the monarch had accepted her offer.

Nevertheless, she specified that for the present time it has not been decided which will be in concrete both hospitable centers - that already are constructed but do not work still - that will take the name of the Infantas, so, as she said, the decision will take " in its moment ".

The chairwoman demonstrated that don Juan Carlos has asked before " to write a letter and that probably there will no be disadvantage " in designating to both hospitals of Madrid with the names of the daughters of the Princes of Asturias.

Mari_* 07-04-2007 11:06 PM

IMO Leonor is still to little to go to school, she's a year and a half baby..:wub:, I know she's a royal and she has to socialize and all that stuff but.. again IMO she's too little, 3 years is perfect for starting school.. I started school at 3.

ladejesus 07-05-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari_* (Post 636510)
IMO Leonor is still to little to go to school, she's a year and a half baby..:wub:, I know she's a royal and she has to socialize and all that stuff but.. again IMO she's too little, 3 years is perfect for starting school.. I started school at 3.

I started school (the daycare program at a school) at 6 months and I was fine. It will totaly depend on how the school is structured.

How does the school system work in Spain? Would Leonor be starting in a daycare program or is it actual school?

Mari_* 07-06-2007 01:22 AM

Im not saying she won't be fine. It is just what I think, my opinion.

ladejesus 07-06-2007 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari_* (Post 637043)
Im not saying she won't be fine. It is just what I think, my opinion.

I get what you were saying. It's interesting how different people see this issue in such different ways. Differing opinions is part of what makes this forum so special.:flowers:

nagore 07-06-2007 07:17 PM

I can´t wait to see Leonor and Sofia the next sunday they will very pretty and adorable.

Vanesa 07-07-2007 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari_* (Post 636510)
IMO Leonor is still to little to go to school, she's a year and a half baby..:wub:, I know she's a royal and she has to socialize and all that stuff but.. again IMO she's too little, 3 years is perfect for starting school.. I started school at 3.

I started at four. But I'm an old lady of 35, you know. These times, people wouldn't know how to live, and I have no friends, since anyone learned me how to play and such...LOL :lol::rofl:

I can't understand why people is so in a hurry to see the girls as grown ups in no time. And of course, when they will be teens and dating, they will say , nostalgically..."Oh! Do you remember how cute they were when they were toddlers? Where flies the time? I wish they could be babies again!" Oh, well....:biggrin::angel:

Vanesa.

fanprincipesasturi 07-07-2007 02:22 PM

Dos nuevos hospitales de Madrid llevarán los nombres Infantas Leonor y Sofía
ABC.es: madrid - madrid - «Leonor» y «Sofía», nombres de dos nuevos hospitales
La Razón | Digital : Madrid

gudeeya 07-07-2007 06:35 PM

the infanta is still a little baby! she has her whole life ahead to go to school and study for her future role! i think we could probably see her going to pre school or nursery sometime next year!

BeautyLeonor 07-09-2007 01:12 PM

The ideal age is 3 years to begin the school, Leonor in October will has two years, only she will have one year less ... it is normal .. I know many cases like that, it is normal!
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survive* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

magnik 07-09-2007 05:35 PM

Elisabeth of Belgium was three to when she start her "school".

adelaide 07-09-2007 07:44 PM

We have to make the difference between the school and the chidren park ( jardin d'enfant -kinden garten and so on )
In France the school begin at three years old, before it's a guardery (???)very useful for the mothers who worked and because of that totally full, for exapmle, in Paris.

Avalon 07-09-2007 07:58 PM

I think we can all agree on one thing - traditions are different in all countrires. While in country X children may go to school at the age of 1, in country Y the age may be 5. That not counting personal preference of the parents. Hence, comparisions are pretty much pointless, in my opinion. :smile:

Mari_* 07-10-2007 12:50 AM

Actually I also think that is good that kids start school when they are able to speak and tell how they did in school.

donnaK 07-10-2007 02:50 AM

Leonor certainly can go to a daycare center that take toddlers this fall, but she does appear too young to go to Santa Maria del Camino, the school her aunts attended until high school.

Duke of Marmalade 07-10-2007 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnaK (Post 638863)
Leonor certainly can go to a daycare center that take toddlers this fall, but she does appear too young to go to Santa Maria del Camino, the school her aunts attended until high school.

Daycare center for toddlers is a good thing and appropriate for a 2 year old. It good and important that Leonor mixes with other children of her age - her cousins are much older - in order to raise her as normal as possible.

donnaK 07-10-2007 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 638869)
Daycare center for toddlers is a good thing and appropriate for a 2 year old. It good and important that Leonor mixes with other children of her age - her cousins are much older - in order to raise her as normal as possible.

Her second cousins, the kids of Beltran or Bruno, are the similar age. But I think 2 is a good age to start part-time at a daycare center to play with other kids.

lucys 07-10-2007 07:26 PM

Some times when I read comments about the "Asturias" family I get the strangest sensation that people think if we don't see it it must not be.

What makes people think Leonor is not around and playing with other kids already? Her behavior when we last saw her in public was that of a very well adjusted, bright, curious and outgoing girl--not at all that of a girl who has been sheltered. So much so, that it was hard to fathom she is only one-and-a-half years old.

I agree 2 is a good age to start daycare primarily for the sake of developing the pattern and discipline of schooling -- but I'd hazard a guess that as far as "playmates", Leonor is not lacking.

Duke of Marmalade 07-11-2007 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucys (Post 639138)
Some times when I read comments about the "Asturias" family I get the strangest sensation that people think if we don't see it it must not be.

What makes people think Leonor is not around and playing with other kids already? Her behavior when we last saw her in public was that of a very well adjusted, bright, curious and outgoing girl--not at all that of a girl who has been sheltered. So much so, that it was hard to fathom she is only one-and-a-half years old.

I agree 2 is a good age to start daycare primarily for the sake of developing the pattern and discipline of schooling -- but I'd hazard a guess that as far as "playmates", Leonor is not lacking.

Well, nobody suggested that Leonor is being sheltered. Different countries different habits but I think it's fine to send an almost 2 year old girl to a daycare center. And it's not a bad thing to mix with other children who are not in the usual circle of children she may already play with. As the future Queen of Spain it's important that her upbringing is as normal as possible - was an important issue for Queen Sofia too - and this "school" is a good start, not only for discipline of schooling but for making new contacts or friends in a group without Mommy or Daddy or Nanny being around all the time.

adelaide 07-11-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 639250)
Well, nobody suggested that Leonor is being sheltered. Different countries different habits but I think it's fine to send an almost 2 year old girl to a daycare center. And it's not a bad thing to mix with other children who are not in the usual circle of children she may already play with. As the future Queen of Spain it's important that her upbringing is as normal as possible - was an important issue for Queen Sofia too - and this "school" is a good start, not only for discipline of schooling but for making new contacts or friends in a group without Mommy or Daddy or Nanny being around all the time.

In my opinion, that will be good or Leonor will tobe with other children and learn how to live in society whithout a devoted father - remember how Felipe was with his very autoritarian little girl: She didn't want that Falipe put in order her hairs, she didn'tgive her hand to her father, she was very mischievous looking how to escape to her father!!! So, so funny but the proof of character and the necessity for her learn a little that her to kind father, may be, don't have neither the time nor the wishe to show her.... the discipline!!!!!!!

Mari_* 07-11-2007 08:07 PM

I just read that Felipe started school at 4.

GömdNatt 07-14-2007 01:22 PM

Hasn't Irene already started school? She is just four months older than Leonor. Was there an outcry when Irene started school? I'm not sure I understand what the big deal is. She's 21 months old, almost two years old. Does it really matter if she starts school at 18 months (like Christian of Denmark), or 4 (as her father did)? You certainly can't deny that things have changed since her father was a toddler. While I respect everyone's opinions, it is not up to us when Leonor starts school, but rather her parents. I'm sure they've thought this through and are confident in their decision to send Leonor to school now, rather than waiting another year or two.

lula 07-26-2007 09:55 AM

Una zaragozana vistió a Leonor sin saberlo - 20minutos.es

A zaragozana dressed Leonor without knowing it

The designer Maria Romero Lacal was the one who designed the suit that the daughter of the Princes of Asturias illuminated in the baptism her sister, the infanta Sofía. One took a surprise when she saw her design in the magazines. Her creations are known inside and out of Spain.

" When I saw in the magazines that the infanta Leonor was taking one of our dresses in the baptism of her sister Sofía, it put on the "skin of hen". It is like a remuneration to so many years of work ", comments deceived the designer zaragozana Maria Romero Lacal.
...

MissSaga 07-26-2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GömdNatt (Post 640888)
Hasn't Irene already started school? She is just four months older than Leonor. Was there an outcry when Irene started school? I'm not sure I understand what the big deal is. She's 21 months old, almost two years old. Does it really matter if she starts school at 18 months (like Christian of Denmark), or 4 (as her father did)? You certainly can't deny that things have changed since her father was a toddler. While I respect everyone's opinions, it is not up to us when Leonor starts school, but rather her parents. I'm sure they've thought this through and are confident in their decision to send Leonor to school now, rather than waiting another year or two.

What Christian has started isn't school !

LadyK 07-26-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSaga (Post 645637)
What Christian has started isn't school !

actually, he has. He attends Queen Louise's Kindergarten/Nursery School (I can't remember the exact name in Danish), in Fredensborg. He attends a few days a week, but the media has been asked not to disturb him there.
There was a special thread for his first day, when Frederik and Mary walked him into school and posed for photographers with Christian. This was in the early spring, when Mary was very pregnant with Isabella.

However, please, please please don't start the whole Mary/Letizia, Christian/Leonor comparisons!!! They are two totally different children who happen to be born to two different crown princely couples, with different traditions and cultures. It's not fair to compare them-it's like comparing apples and oranges- it just doesn't work. :glare:


:flowers::flowers::flowers:

BeautyLeonor 07-27-2007 04:32 PM

"A boyfriend for the infanta Sofia"
Un novio para la Infanta Sofía :: Nobleza :: esmas.com

"With the birth of so many Little princes, who will be able to be the future husband of the second daughter of the Prince of Asturias?"

(...)The lovers of the international royalty look for names of other small princes who can turn into her future husband, unless the girl grows with a mentality of the century XXI and, following the example of other princes, she prefers choosing the way of the love and marries the plebeian one. (...)

(...) Some possible royal partner of the Infanta Sofía, which also might include the princes inheritors Gabriel and Emanuel of the sad dynasty of Belgium and the prince Gabriel Michael Louis of Luxembourg, might be..

Sverre Magnus of Norway: The blond Prince, son of Haakon of Norway, and his wife, the princess Mette-Marit, was born on December 3, 2005 and the third place occupies in the line of succession to the throne behind his father and his sister Ingrid Alexandra.

Prince Hisahito of Japan: A more exotic pair for the Infanta Sofía is the new inheritor to the throne of Japan!, son of the princess Kiko and her husband, the prince Akishino. The newborn child is the third one in the line of succession to the throne.(...)

Prince Moulay The Hassan of Morocco: The prince inheritor of the throne of Morocco, Moulay, was born on May 8, 2003 and he will be the sixteenth monarch of this dynasty. If Sofia is a lover of other cultures, Moulay will be a good option, specially now that Spain and Morocco they are stabilizing their political relations, and that the queen Sofía is a good friend of the mother of the inheritor, the princess Lalla Salma, though it is difficult to think that the Infanta changes religion and is made a Muslim.

Prince Christian of Denmark: Christian the small one, son of the future king Federico of Denmark and his wife, Mary Donaldson, was born 15 that of October, 2006, and according to the experts, it is a ' An excellent option ' for the Infanta Sofía. The reason is that the Danish dynasty is very stable, and that his mother is popular in Europe and very friend of the princess Letizia. If Sofia marries with Christian, she would turn into sovereign queen of Denmark and will add infinity of new titles one those that already she has.

Prince Simeon of Bulgaria: If Sofia wants to fall in love with someone with more 'ataduras' to Spain she can choose Simeón of Bulgaria, son of the Spanish 'adventurer' Kitín Muñoz and the princess Kalina of Bulgaria (...)
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survive* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

acdc1 07-27-2007 05:03 PM

Sofia and Sverre Magnus would be cute, especially if Sofia turns out blonde. And then they could have blonde kids as well! Christian would also be cute, then if Leonor becomes Queen she and her sister would both have title as "Queen"!

Duke of Marmalade 07-27-2007 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor (Post 646140)
"A boyfriend for tge infanta Sofia"
Un novio para la Infanta Sofía :: Nobleza :: esmas.com

"With the birth of so many Little princes, who will be able to be the future husband of the second daughter of the Prince of Asturias?"

(...)The lovers of the international royalty look for names of other small princes who can turn into her future husband, unless the girl grows with a mentality of the century XXI and, following the example of other princes, she prefers choosing the way of the love and marries the plebeian one. (...)

(...) Some possible royal partner of the Infanta Sofía, which also might include the princes inheritors Gabriel and Emanuel of the sad dynasty of Belgium and the prince Gabriel Michael Louis of Luxembourg, might be..

Sverre Magnus of Norway: The blond Prince, son of Haakon of Norway, and his wife, the princess Mette-Marit, was born on December 3, 2005 and the third place occupies in the line of succession to the throne behind his father and his sister Ingrid Alexandra.

Prince Hisahito of Japan: A more exotic pair for the Infanta Sofía is the new inheritor to the throne of Japan!, son of the princess Kiko and her husband, the prince Akishino. The newborn child is the third one in the line of succession to the throne.(...)

Prince Moulay The Hassan of Morocco: The prince inheritor of the throne of Morocco, Moulay, was born on May 8, 2003 and he will be the sixteenth monarch of this dynasty. If Sofia is a lover of other cultures, Moulay will be a good option, specially now that Spain and Morocco they are stabilizing their political relations, and that the queen Sofía is a good friend of the mother of the inheritor, the princess Lalla Salma, though it is difficult to think that the Infanta changes religion and is made a Muslim.

Prince Christian of Denmark: Christian the small one, son of the future king Federico of Denmark and his wife, Mary Donaldson, was born 15 that of October, 2006, and according to the experts, it is a ' An excellent option ' for the Infanta Sofía. The reason is that the Danish dynasty is very stable, and that his mother is popular in Europe and very friend of the princess Letizia. If Sofia marries with Christian, she would turn into sovereign queen of Denmark and will add infinity of new titles one those that already she has.

Prince Simeon of Bulgaria: If Sofia wants to fall in love with someone with more 'ataduras' to Spain she can choose Simeón of Bulgaria, son of the Spanish 'adventurer' Kitín Muñoz and the princess Kalina of Bulgaria (...)
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survive* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

OMG it has already started :biggrin:
Good for little Sofia that she's only Number 2. The real trouble will be on for big sis to find a suitable consort :rofl:

BeautyLeonor 07-27-2007 06:07 PM

Yes, Sofia and Sverre would be so cute:wub:!.. Sofi and Christian too..but Leo and Christian would be perfect:wub:...however, I think that the really important thing is that if one day any little prince/princess marries... makes it in love!
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survive* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia"

ladejesus 07-27-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor (Post 646211)
...however, I think that the really important thing is that if one day any little prince/princess marries... makes it in love!

I totally agree. I think Felipe, Cristina, and Elena all did the right thing by marrying for love. I hope that all of the SRF children are some day able to marry for love.:wub:

Vanesa 07-27-2007 09:02 PM

I think that MOnarchy has its mysthics. If this ends, Monarchy will end too. So, it will be all right if Infanta Sofía marries a Prince inestead of anyone else as all Princes and Princesses are doing nowadays.

Of course, in this case or another, they MUST be a marriage FOR LOVE, and not interest. They were Royal marriages for love, so I don't think it will be so hard to think that Infanta Sofía could marry for love. I'm a great fighter for love couples (Royal or not). All other kind of marriages are OUT OF QUESTION, for commoners, royals or whoever there is. That's for sure.


But people from magazines, newspapers...and Royal Forums. Do you really think it's time to speak about marriage for a little girl who spends almost all her day sleeping and drinking milk? :biggrin:

Vanesa.

acdc1 07-27-2007 09:55 PM

:biggrin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanesa (Post 646295)
Do you really think it's time to speak about marriage for a little girl who spends almost all her day sleeping and drinking milk? :biggrin:

Vanesa.

No, the real time for that will be in about 20 years. But it is fun!

Elsa M. 08-12-2007 12:24 PM

La muñeca, el regalo estrella. SUR.es

Remember the polemic doll representing Infanta Leonor as a new-born?... Well, nothing less than 8.000 dolls have been sold, so far, each one costing around 65.95 €.


Leonor marca estilo. SUR.es

Infanta Leonor is a perfect model, since the clothes suit her well, she is very graceful and jouyfull", says Pilar Gracia, the marketing director of the child clothes trademark of Maria Romero, the one who made the dress Leonor took to the baptism of her sister Sofía. Since the Infanta appeared in public, wearing it, that particular dress had a sales increase of 30 percent more than any other outfit of the same collection. There are already many parents who come directly to the stores, showing the magazines, in order to get the most similar dresses for their own daughters. Everybody is trying to reproduce her clothes for the children of her age.

lula 08-12-2007 12:45 PM

Last week in the shop window of a toy store there was a doll of the Infanta Leonor, with her blond curls and the red and white dress that she dressed in the presentation of her sister. :eek: It is was my face when I saw her, the business continues... I would not be surprised that the next one was a doll of Leonor dressed in sailor's dress or the version of the Infanta Sofía.

adelaide 08-12-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 652666)
Last week in the shop window of a toy store there was a doll of the Infanta Leonor, with her blond curls and the red and white dress that she dressed in the presentation of her sister. :eek: It is was my face when I saw her, the business continues... I would not be surprised that the next one was a doll of Leonor dressed in sailor's dress or the version of the Infanta Sofía.

INCREDIBLE !!!:nonono::nonono:

lula 08-12-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsa M. (Post 652656)
Leonor marca estilo. SUR.es

Infanta Leonor is a perfect model, since the clothes suit her well, she is very graceful and jouyfull", says Pilar Gracia, the marketing director of the child clothes trademark of Maria Romero, the one who made the dress Leonor took to the baptism of her sister Sofía. Since the Infanta appeared in public, wearing it, that particular dress had a sales increase of 30 percent more than any other outfit of the same collection. There are already many parents who come directly to the stores, showing the magazines, in order to get the most similar dresses for their own daughters. Everybody is trying to reproduce her clothes for the children of her age.

Another thing that I have remembered. This week in a program of television they emitted a fashionable infantile parade of this designer, which designed the dress of the Infanta Leonor for the baptism of Infanta Sofía.

fanprincipesasturi 08-12-2007 05:03 PM

Leonor marca estilo. SUR.es

Leonor marks style:
ONLY in which we took of August it has monopolized more carrying than any international model. She is the unquestionable queen of the summer. And its style, the most imitated of the moment. And that that arrives not even at the meter of stature and has turned still both years. Infant Leonor has become everything a referring one in infantile fashion in Spain until the point of which in the sector already she is spoken of 'estilo Leonor'...

highpriestess 08-13-2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsa M. (Post 652656)
Leonor marca estilo. SUR.es

Infanta Leonor is a perfect model, since the clothes suit her well, she is very graceful and jouyfull", says Pilar Gracia, the marketing director of the child clothes trademark of Maria Romero, the one who made the dress Leonor took to the baptism of her sister Sofía. Since the Infanta appeared in public, wearing it, that particular dress had a sales increase of 30 percent more than any other outfit of the same collection. There are already many parents who come directly to the stores, showing the magazines, in order to get the most similar dresses for their own daughters. Everybody is trying to reproduce her clothes for the children of her age.

See. I said she would be a fashion icon before 3 and I'm proven right. ;)

highpriestess 08-13-2007 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanprincipesasturi (Post 652761)
Leonor marca estilo. SUR.es

Leonor marks style:
ONLY in which we took of August it has monopolized more carrying than any international model. She is the unquestionable queen of the summer. And its style, the most imitated of the moment. And that that arrives not even at the meter of stature and has turned still both years. Infant Leonor has become everything a referring one in infantile fashion in Spain until the point of which in the sector already she is spoken of 'estilo Leonor'...

Does "estilo" mean star?

Vanesa 08-13-2007 12:28 AM

Nope. "Estilo" means "style". The word to said "Star" in Spanish is "Estrella".

Vanesa.

Mari_* 08-13-2007 12:35 AM

:lol::lol::lol: yes!!

I agree Leonor is a fashion icon and a perfect model, she's not shy and she always seems to be having a good time with everybody, dad, mom, grandma, cousins, aunts, and of course the press! :lol: :flowers:

adelaide 08-21-2007 08:53 AM

I'm totally astonishing by the good tempered of the Infanta Leonor.

I don't have remember to see her actually crying.

She is very intripid and even when she is falling down she dosen't cry. What a true corageous Infanta!:bunny::dragon::dragon:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( By courtesy of Isifa )

The Infanta Sofia, even if the fathers tell that she is more difficil than Leonor, looks very calm.

The puny Princess of Asturias is doing handsome and very chubby big babies girls con very good tempered

almab 08-21-2007 11:42 AM

Where could I get this doll of Leonor? I would love to have it!

Vanesa 08-22-2007 01:28 AM

Yes...I'm amazed about their delicious temper. They are both very well behaved. And their faces shows a premature intelligence. I wish God should have blessed them with a bright mind.

Vanesa.:flowers:

Jikus 08-22-2007 03:09 AM

Leonor looks sooooo much like her grandpa.. She is "calque" of Don Juan Carlos - her face features.. Leonor is a little girl but already quite an interesting personality: to my opinion, she has got the strength of her Mom, intelligence of her Dad, cheerfulness of her Royal grandma and.. Leo is geniune Borbon :flowers:

adelaide 08-22-2007 10:58 AM

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( by courtesy of )

The scoop : the single shot knowned of the Infanta Leonor crying

Duke of Marmalade 08-22-2007 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adelaide (Post 656021)
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( by courtesy of )

The scoop : the single shot knowned of the Infanta Leonor crying

She cried at Marivent photoshoot last year, don't have the picture, but her parents tried to calm her down. I guess she cries as much or less as any toddler does but manages to behave well in most cases when cameras are around. Not bad for a 22 month old girl.

adelaide 08-22-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 656027)
She cried at Marivent photoshoot last year, don't have the picture, but her parents tried to calm her down. I guess she cries as much or less as any toddler does but manages to behave well in most cases when cameras are around. Not bad for a 22 month old girl.


:lol::lol:


Where is your british sens of humour ? :lol::rofl:


for the last year during the photosession, Leonor didn't cryed, she was only furious because may be the fotosession was too long:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( by courtesy of Getty )


It's absolutly obvious that the little Infanta has to cry exactly as you say any todler of her age. At least, I hope for her because if she can't crying now when she will do it, isen't it ? :biggrin::angel:

Duke of Marmalade 08-22-2007 11:56 AM

[quote=adelaide;656029]:lol::lol:


Quote:


Where is your british sens of humour ? :lol::rofl:
Sometimes it gets lost I am afraid :lol:

Quote:

for the last year during the photosession, Leonor didn't cryed, she was only furious because may be the fotosssion was too long:

https://s2.supload.com/free/71606331.jpg/view/

( by courtesy of Getty )


It's absolutly obvious that the little Infanta has to cry exactly as you say any todler of her age. At least, I hope for her because if she can't crying now when she will do it, isen't it ? :biggrin::angel:
Thanks Adelaide, that's the pic I meant. I guess she sensed some discomfort as Felipe looked very tired and annoyed by the fotoshoot itself - I think he had only returned from an overseas event.

Just imagine what people said if she did not cry at all in public - something must be wrong, mustn't it :rolleyes: But Leonor seems to be a very robust girl, most times in good spirits and no cry baby, at least this is what we see of her.

adelaide 08-22-2007 01:54 PM

[quote=Duke of Marmalade;656034]
Quote:

Originally Posted by adelaide (Post 656029)
:lol::lol:



Sometimes it gets lost I am afraid :lol:


Thanks Adelaide, that's the pic I meant. I guess she sensed some discomfort as Felipe looked very tired and annoyed by the fotoshoot itself - I think he had only returned from an overseas event.

Just imagine what people said if she did not cry at all in public - something must be wrong, mustn't it :rolleyes: But Leonor seems to be a very robust girl, most times in good spirits and no cry baby, at least this is what we see of her.


I fact she was furious because she hated her pink dress : " too little girlish for her !.....:rofl::rofl:

lula 08-29-2007 05:31 AM

According to the journalist Mari Angeles Alcazar the Infanta Leonor will begin the nursery next week.

lula 08-31-2007 02:44 PM

Today the same journalist has returned to do a commentary on the nursery, but I have been late and have not listened to it well ... I hope that next week we have some news in the topic. ;)

fanprincipesasturi 09-03-2007 07:26 AM

the baby leonor will go to the day-care center in these days and will be in the day-care center of Pardo where the children of the military of the royal guard go
she will not go to the school her aunts at the moment, for maximum security

lula 09-03-2007 07:33 AM

I believe that it still has not been confirmed on the part of the Royal House, I already have listened and read several versions in the matter in the last week. Day-care center of El Pardo, private day-care center, infantile school of the Infanta Elena, school Santa Maria del Camino...

fanprincipesasturi 09-03-2007 07:52 AM

hello lula... this morning I listened to in the radio cope that the magazine pronto said thather would go to the school of her aunts... but at the end of the program they rectified the news and they said that would go to the day-care center of the pardo ... also I was seeing the program of ana r. quintana and said just like would go to the a day-care center of the pardo , in the end we must wait for the confirmation of the real house
saludos!!!

Duke of Marmalade 09-03-2007 08:09 AM

I would be surprised if Leonor was not sent to the school of her aunts. I saw an interview with Queen Sofia stressing how important it is that her children go to public schools (the system was different back then, probably no day care for toddlers but what I want to stress is her attitude), mix with "normal" children as early as possible, especially Felipe.

There will always be a security issue, no matter if day care, school, university etc but this shouldn't be the reason to send her to Pardo day care center where she only mixes with the children of staff.

Other royal houses have the same issues and they manage to send their children to public facilities and I hope the Princes will follow the example of other royal houses, do kind of a deal with the media and allow pictures being taken on the first day while Leonor should be left alone from then. I works elsewhere, why not in Spain.

The pic of the first day out at day care or at school of a royal toddler is always very special and such a nice opportunity for the parents to show how well the kid has done so far :smile:

lula 09-03-2007 09:52 AM

I believe that you have certain confusion.

The Prince and the Infantas went to private schools. The children of the Infantas go to private schools.

In Spain there are private, public and compound schools. The real development of the public and free education, it came with the democracy ... for this reason and for the terrible policies of education of our politicians; the quality of the education publishes in Spain is very far from the quality that has the public education in the countries of Europa's north. In aspects like the education in languages the difference between the public school and the private is still enough big.

On the topic of the Infanta Leonor, if she comes to a day-care center she will do it only for 1 year, since in Spain the infantile education begins at the age of 3. Probably next year she goes to a school. In that moment she will begin indeed her education.

What they want now is to take to a place where she could share time with other children. And for it the day-care center of the Royal Guard is a good place. It is not the day-care center of the Royal House is the day-care center of the Royal Guard, that is to say, the place where the soldiers who work for the Royal House take their children (like other public organisations or private companies have day-care centers for the children of their workers) ; therefore she would relate to very normal children.

In addition, you mention the topic of the safety, and I believe that the safety in Spain is a topic more complicated that in other countries, and through that the Royal Family and the public charges live with more extreme safety measures than in other countries.

Nonetheless, no official information has confirmed anything with regard to this news, so all sound speculations.

Duke of Marmalade 09-03-2007 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 661819)
The Prince and the Infantas went to private schools. The children of the Infantas go to private schools.

In Spain there are private, public and compound schools. The real development of the public and free education, it came with the democracy ... for this reason and for the terrible policies of education of our politicians; the quality of the education publishes in Spain is very far from the quality that has the public education in the countries of Europa's north. In aspects like the education in languages the difference between the public school and the private is still enough big.

On the topic of the Infanta Leonor, if she comes to a day-care center she will do it only for 1 year, since in Spain the infantile education begins at the age of 3. Probably next year she goes to a school. In that moment she will begin indeed her education.

What they want now is to take to a place where she could share time with other children. And for it the day-care center of the Royal Guard is a good place. It is not the day-care center of the Royal House is the day-care center of the Royal Guard, that is to say, the place where the soldiers who work for the Royal House take their children (like other public organisations or private companies have day-care centers for the children of their workers) ; therefore she would relate to very normal children.

In addition, you mention the topic of the safety, and I believe that the safety in Spain is a topic more complicated that in other countries, and through that the Royal Family and the public charges live with more extreme safety measures than in other countries.

Thanks for explaining lula. I just recall that Queen Sofia mentioned - translated into English - a public school. But that was a long time ago, things may have changed since then. I wanted to put more emphasis on her attitude, that she wanted her children to mix with others without a special treatment, at least not in terms of social issues.

In terms of education, Leonor will always have to do more then others, as Felipe, she will have a second edudation after school with private teachers, I believe.

lula 09-03-2007 10:25 AM

I imagine that the Queen was referring that did not educate them in house, that they went to normal schools. ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises