The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Best future European monarch (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/best-future-european-monarch-12766.html)

Camarina 05-17-2008 07:03 PM

I vote for Prince Felipe.
He has proven to be a well trained prince.
Felipe is very intelligent, responsible, perfectionist, and a hard-working man who loves his work, he is really devote to his work!
Any journalist or politician who has had the honour to speak with the Prince of Asturias always say that he a is extremely trained and intelligent man.
So due to this set of virtues, he will certainly be a great King for Spain and I am not surprised that prince Felipe is in first or two place in this poll.

morhange 05-17-2008 11:08 PM

Willem-Alexander, Victoria and Charles are my top picks. Poor Alois, no votes for him, but that's probably because he's already practically in charge, isn't he? No complains from the Liechtensteiners, so I assume everything is going well there XD

catango 05-17-2008 11:13 PM

Prince Felipe NO buts about that.

JulieS 05-19-2008 06:15 PM

I voted for Prince Frederik.

alyssaphoebe 06-29-2008 07:51 AM

1. Frederick
2. Felipe
3. Willem-Alexander

love_cc 06-29-2008 08:15 AM

I vote Prince Charles.

QUEENECE29 11-15-2008 12:19 PM

Frederik
Willem-Alexander
Phillippe
Felipe

lyndaW 11-15-2008 01:49 PM

Personally I vote for:
1. CP Willem-Alexander
2. CP Haakon
3. CP Victoria
4. CP Felipe
5. CP Phillipe

Lady Claire 11-15-2008 07:17 PM

I think CP Victoria would do a fantastic job but I voted for Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg. He seems truly interested in his future job and has a lot of loving support from his family. It was a very hard choice to chose between the two!

Lilla 11-15-2008 08:03 PM

Fortunately I don't have any hard choices. I am sure CP Frederik will be a wonderful King for Denmark. That is why I voted for him.

This doesn't mean I don't think any of the other CP's woun't be eaqually wonderful heads of states for their countries. I am sure they will.

I just don't live in these countries. Therefore I don't have the same (sufficient) knowlege about the relationship between the people and CP's in those countries - as I have about the relationship between Frederik and the Danish people.

Her_Majesty 11-16-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilla (Post 853752)
I am sure CP Frederik will be a wonderful King for Denmark. That is why I woted for him.

Honestly, we don't see Frederik working very often. I always get the feeling he is sailing more often then working. His wife definitely does a better job. :whistling:
Just my opinion..

Lilla 11-16-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 854134)
Honestly, we don't see Frederik working very often. I always get the feeling he is sailing more often then working. His wife definitely does a better job. :whistling:
Just my opinion..

So, do you question my ability to judge whether I concider him to be capable of becoming an exellent head of state for Denmark?

In the post I wrote telling why I voted for Frederik I did my utmost to point out, that my choice didn't mean finding the other CP's less worthy to become heads of state for their countries then Frederik is in becomming head of state for Denmark.

But for Denmark Frederik is the best. He is a Dane. End of story!

And then I have to read a comment like the one quoted above......

If you want to have a discussion about the workload of CP Frederik - or any other CP for that matter - then you are welcomed! But I will not participate in such a futile discussion - that is senseless IMO.

You are free to have whatever oppinion you want. But don't question my ability to judge whether I find the CP of Denmark to be suited for his future position or not. That is insulting!

Her_Majesty 11-16-2008 10:22 AM

WHAT??
Did I say that I question your ability to judge whatever? No, I didn't.
You expressed your opinion...
and I expressed mine.
That's it. End of the story.

Lilla 11-16-2008 06:37 PM

I expressed my opinion.......

"I am sure CP Frederik will be a wonderful King for Denmark. That is why I woted for him".

And then you expressed your opinion about my opinion.........

"Honestly, we don't see Frederik working very often. I always get the feeling he is sailing more often then working. His wife definitely does a better job. :whistling:"

That is questioning my ability to judge what I concider to be right. Not directly but indirectly.

Futhermore going through the previous posts on this thread it is pretty obvious that whatever opinion any poster has expresed - this opinion has been allowed either to stand as it was posted or to be commented positively.

But my opinion was commented negatively - by you. That to is questioning my ability to judge. Not directly but indirectly.

By the way, who is "we"......(You wrote: "Honestly, we don't see Frederik......)

Her_Majesty 11-17-2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilla (Post 854339)

That is questioning my ability to judge what I concider to be right. Not directly but indirectly.

Ok then I am sorry that you got this impression.
We are entitled to our opinion (positive or negative), and can express it the way that we choose, without that conferring any type of insult to other posters opinions or abilities. That's the whole story.

Jacknch 11-17-2008 03:32 AM

I immediately voted for Crown Prince Frederik as he is my favourite royal and because I search out news about him more than the others it seems to me that he is very busy all the time. As I don't search out news so much about CP Felipe of Spain it made me realise i do not know how much work he does so assume he doesn't do much which, of course, is not correct. Therefore, looking at the question again I have formed three further opinions: 1) To answer the question in an unbiased way I will have to do more research on all the candidates 2) Each future monarch will be the best for their country 3) Willem-Alexander will probably be the best overall monarch in a technical sense whilst CP Frederik will remain my favourite!

Lilla 11-17-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacknch (Post 854395)
I immediately voted for Crown Prince Frederik as he is my favourite royal and because I search out news about him more than the others it seems to me that he is very busy all the time. As I don't search out news so much about CP Felipe of Spain it made me realise i do not know how much work he does so assume he doesn't do much which, of course, is not correct. Therefore, looking at the question again I have formed three further opinions: 1) To answer the question in an unbiased way I will have to do more research on all the candidates 2) Each future monarch will be the best for their country 3) Willem-Alexander will probably be the best overall monarch in a technical sense whilst CP Frederik will remain my favourite!

That is a brilliant post, Jacknch :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:. A brilliant post :flowers:

iakynthi 11-23-2008 11:49 AM

I voted for your handsome Danish Prince as well.I saw him at the forum for the first time and I really liked him...not only physically of course,he seems a real nice guy!!

ANNIE_S 11-23-2008 12:57 PM

Victoria and Felipe will be the better future kings. Choose beetwen them has been very hard for me, but I voted for Felipe because he is my prince:rolleyes:

Turkish Delight 11-23-2008 02:26 PM

I think Victoria is the best one!