The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Best future European monarch (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/best-future-european-monarch-12766.html)

The Watcher 05-24-2007 06:50 PM

Best future European monarch

I couldn't find this topic, so I created a new topic. This is not about your favourite crown prince(ss), but about which current crown prince(ss) will be the best monarch in the future (according you) and why.

Heirs:

Denmark: Frederik
Norway: Haakon
Sweden: Victoria
United Kingdom: Charles
Spain: Felipe
Belgium: Phillipe
Luxembourg: Guillaume
The Netherlands: Willem-Alexander
Liechtenstein: Alois
Monaco: Caroline

Ps. Perhaps a moderator could create a poll? :flowers:

acdc1 05-24-2007 07:04 PM

I think Frederik will do a great job as king of Denmark, as he seems very down-to-earth and connected with the people.

Lena 05-24-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acdc1
I think Frederik will do a great job as king of Denmark, as he seems very down-to-earth and connected with the people.

Yes, that´s true. And if he would even get his butt up and would show this skills as king, everything would be fine :angel: :lol:

Princess Caroline? She is older than Albert. I guess they would go directly from Albert to Andrea, if Albert wouldn´t get legitimate children.

Uh, I think, I can´t decide. It would be easy to vote for the woman, I know most about. But isn´t that unfair then (?)
And there are many other great choices. Some have potential, but very big shoes to fill. I wonder, if and how they can do that. I remember, that King Carl Gustaf was quite unmotivated, when all this criticism around some unfortunate statements came up. And things just improved, when he got all this praise for his actions around the Tsunami. So I wonder, how some of those would act, if ppl would miss the old dead Monarch so much, that they would all the time compare and complain (?)
I´m seeing this esp. with Frederik, Felipe and Charles. But the latter one already got so much criticism, that I think, that the ppl would be positively surprised...

Sg1fan 05-24-2007 07:56 PM

The current heir to Monaco's throne is Caroline. She has not indicated that she would abdicate. As it currently stands she is the next heir - not Andrea. Her age has nothing to do with her ability to inherit the throne (as shown from The Prince of Wales who will not inherit until he's much older!)

Alison20 05-24-2007 08:08 PM

I think CP Victoria has thrown herself wholeheartedly into her role as heir to the throne. After a slight problem when she was fairly young, she seems to have accepted her position and got on with the job. So long as she can have a supportive husband beside her, I think she will make a very good Queen.

HRH Kerry 05-24-2007 08:39 PM

My vote goes to Victoria. She seems to carry out her duties well. I see her working more than being at leisure. I love the warmth that comes across in her photos. She would be a warm and caring Queen.

Yes, I agree that with the right Prince Consort she would indeed make a wonderful Queen.

marezdote 05-24-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alison20
I think CP Victoria has thrown herself wholeheartedly into her role as heir to the throne. After a slight problem when she was fairly young, she seems to have accepted her position and got on with the job. So long as she can have a supportive husband beside her, I think she will make a very good Queen.

I totally agree Alison. I think that Victoria takes her job as crownprincess quite seriously and I think she is quite dedicated. She also seems to be a very warm fun person. I believe that she will be a wonderful monarch when the time comes (hopefully she will not ascend anytime soon as I hope Carl-Gustaf will live a long time!)

crisiñaki 05-24-2007 08:55 PM

Victoria and Willem-Alexander
They are the most serious, the most dedicated and the ones who do a lot of important stuff (water issues, diplomacy, etc)

It's a little unfair to compare Charles to the rest because he's from an entire different generation and was raised in a different way

HRH Kerry 05-24-2007 09:36 PM

Something I just thought of...Prince Alois is already running the principality as the Regent. He seems to be doing a pretty good job.

Kelly 05-24-2007 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisiñaki
They are the most serious, the most dedicated and the ones who do a lot of important stuff (water issues, diplomacy, etc)

I completely agree! Victoria is not only a people person but she has the intelligence and skills not to mention genes to be a great queen. As for WA he is also a people person and gets involved in all the important events and needs of his country. My votes go to them.

Madame Royale 05-24-2007 10:48 PM

Victoria :flowers:

monica17 05-24-2007 11:42 PM

It's very, very hard to choose: my shortlist is composed of Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands, Caroline of Monaco, and Victoria of Sweden.

My final vote went to Victoria. :flowers:

flcty 05-25-2007 12:30 AM

If I had to choose 1, Prince Fellipe of Spain/Austrias. Seems so down to earth...his marriage to Letizia proves that he doesn't let anyone push him around and that he can conform to change + he is a loving husband and father.
The next two that I would have vote for, Prince W-A and Princess Victoria, just something about them. I know Victoria is passionate about her future role and will work very hard to serve her country and will prove all those chauvanistic males in her [large/extended] family/country a thing or to ;) .
I do have concerns for Prince Phillipe of Belgiums reign...:eek:...I don't think that Mathilde and her 'beauty' will define his reign as the 'wonder years of Belgium'.

Princess Maxima 05-25-2007 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisiñaki

It's a little unfair to compare Charles to the rest because he's from an entire different generation and was raised in a different way

I totally agree with you crisiñaki. My vote goes for Willem-Alexander:smile:

Alison20 05-25-2007 10:00 AM

When casting my vote for Victoria, I was thinking about the 'young generation'.

I think Prince Charles will also do a very dedicated job - he has spent all his life being involved in matters important to the British people. Also, he is much more settled now he is married to Camilla (who I think is doing a great job!).

In no way was my vote for Victoria a slight to Charles. ;-)

HRH Kerry 05-25-2007 10:25 AM

Hard choice for me now that the poll is here. I believe that Victoria possesses all of the intangibles to be a good Queen. However, Prince Alois is already running the principality as he has been for almost 3 years as regent. Hmm...

Rebafan81 05-25-2007 10:47 AM

My vote goes to CP Haakon. I think he has proven he will do things his way and I think that he is a very kind, loving person. After HM, I think Willem-Alexander, then Victoria and Felipe.

Sira 05-25-2007 11:42 AM

Felipe and Victoria would be the best future monarchs. They have a strong educational backgroun d and they are well trained as future monarchs of their country.

The Watcher 05-25-2007 01:20 PM

My vote goes to Willem-Alexander. He is a promising crown prince with already an impressive career. Haakon, Victoria and Felipe are my no. 2, 3 and 4.

Henri M. 05-25-2007 02:42 PM

The Prince of Orange

Not surprising: my vote goes to His Royal Highness The Prince of Orange.

He has developed himself into a loved and popular Prince. I like his goodnatured attitude which is combined with an invisible line of distance.

And of course, combined with the Princess, a top-couple.

1. HRH The Prince of Orange
2. HRH The Prince of Wales
3. HRH The Prince of Asturias

:flowers:

planetcher 05-25-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flctylu
I do have concerns for Prince Phillipe of Belgiums reign...:eek:...I don't think that Mathilde and her 'beauty' will define his reign as the 'wonder years of Belgium'.

My sentiments exactly. Also I have the same feeling with Frederik.

Avalon 05-25-2007 03:34 PM

I think the Prince of Wales is going to be a great king one day. If as a King, he will be half as good as he is now a prince of Wales, his reign would be remarkable.
I also have a very high opinion of Crown Princess Victoria, The Prince of Asturias and the Prince of Orange.

magnik 05-25-2007 03:38 PM

Felipe, Victoria, Willem-Alexander, Frederick.

acdc1 05-25-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naut2bGrimaldi
The current heir to Monaco's throne is Caroline. She has not indicated that she would abdicate. As it currently stands she is the next heir - not Andrea. Her age has nothing to do with her ability to inherit the throne (as shown from The Prince of Wales who will not inherit until he's much older!)

I think Caroline would be a great Sovreign Princess of Monaco, but I think that it was meant that Caroline may pass away before Albert, since she is older, so Andrea may be the most likely to receive the throne. But Caroline does have a good chance of becomming princess. We'll never know until the day comes.

Verde Esmeralda 05-25-2007 04:01 PM

Victoria & Felipe!

MissSaga 05-26-2007 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acdc1

I agree, I have the impression that the Danish people really love him, for his down-to-earth personality and his cute remarks and warm gestures towards the crowds and the people. However, being a monarch is more than that, but I think we will see great things from him in the future, I know he will make a fantastic monarch, it just seems to me as if he hasn't prepared himself that well for the role yet.

gfg02 07-07-2007 07:05 PM

Victoria of Sweden

stephanievl 09-18-2007 08:29 AM

I voted for Haakon of Norway

madeleine victoria 09-19-2007 09:37 PM

My vote goes to Felipe. His dedication shows more when he became a father. :wub:

hilal 12-11-2007 03:45 PM

UK Charles or Sweden Victoria

Mari_* 12-12-2007 01:06 AM

Felipe, Victoria and Guillaume of Luxembourg, he's very young but serious and seems very commited to his future role.

antonieta 12-19-2007 10:47 AM

My vote goes to Felipe of Spain.

marine2109 01-03-2008 10:47 AM

I voted for Victoria of Sweden

Turkish Delight 01-03-2008 11:58 AM

My vote is for Victoria of Sweden:flowers:

LadyFinn 01-03-2008 02:13 PM

This was a difficult task to choose the best future monarch. I hesitated between Victoria and Felipe and at the end I chose Victoria.
1. Victoria
2. Felipe
3. Willem-Alexander

candygirl_68 04-09-2008 10:50 AM

Victoria of Sweden will be the best. she's got everything!:wub:

Duke of Marmalade 04-09-2008 11:29 AM

I have voted for Willem Alexander since he's got it all: Well prepared because he has started taking his job seriously when he met Maxima / his beloved father died, acceptance within the public, a fantastic consort, nice family. My next two choices would be CP Victoria (although we still don't know her husband and there is always the whole package about a reign) and Charles Prince of Wales (although I believe that there will be tough times ahead of him after the death of HM plus this Diana / Camilla issue will always be in the back of our minds).

Jo of Palatine 04-09-2008 12:02 PM

I wonder why Victoria and Felipe at the moment have the most votes - they have not yet shown their potential, IMHO. If experience counts, then Charles of Wales is the best, because of what he has been through in his personal life (Diana/Camilla, need to raise two half-orphaned sons etc.) and the compassion he shows to the people because of that. Victoria and Felipe, nice though they are, don't have an idea yet what being king/queen means: making the choices, for better and for worse.

So my second place goes to Haakon for the choice he made in his wife, how he fought for his love and how he reigned when his father was so ill.

Little_star 04-09-2008 12:27 PM

I think at this time Felipe would be the strongest candidate because he works hard, appears dedicated to the job and mroe importantly seems devoted to his country. Moreover thanks to his work through the Prince of Asturias Awards he is internationally known in a way that the others are not.

I would have voted for Charles because he has maturity and experience over the other contenders. However, I cannot help but feel he is more than a little disconnected from people.

Duke of Marmalade 04-11-2008 04:56 PM

If lightning struck and whiped out some of the reigning monarchs the only successor I see fully prepared on this day is Prince Charles. All others would struggle IMO, some more (esp. Frederik of Denmark and Felipe of Spain due to lack of charisma) some less (Willem Alexander of the Netherlands). Let's hope at least the younger generation has another 10 years to prepare and raise their kids to an older age.

Camarina 05-17-2008 07:03 PM

I vote for Prince Felipe.
He has proven to be a well trained prince.
Felipe is very intelligent, responsible, perfectionist, and a hard-working man who loves his work, he is really devote to his work!
Any journalist or politician who has had the honour to speak with the Prince of Asturias always say that he a is extremely trained and intelligent man.
So due to this set of virtues, he will certainly be a great King for Spain and I am not surprised that prince Felipe is in first or two place in this poll.

morhange 05-17-2008 11:08 PM

Willem-Alexander, Victoria and Charles are my top picks. Poor Alois, no votes for him, but that's probably because he's already practically in charge, isn't he? No complains from the Liechtensteiners, so I assume everything is going well there XD

catango 05-17-2008 11:13 PM

Prince Felipe NO buts about that.

JulieS 05-19-2008 06:15 PM

I voted for Prince Frederik.

alyssaphoebe 06-29-2008 07:51 AM

1. Frederick
2. Felipe
3. Willem-Alexander

love_cc 06-29-2008 08:15 AM

I vote Prince Charles.

QUEENECE29 11-15-2008 12:19 PM

Frederik
Willem-Alexander
Phillippe
Felipe

lyndaW 11-15-2008 01:49 PM

Personally I vote for:
1. CP Willem-Alexander
2. CP Haakon
3. CP Victoria
4. CP Felipe
5. CP Phillipe

Lady Claire 11-15-2008 07:17 PM

I think CP Victoria would do a fantastic job but I voted for Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg. He seems truly interested in his future job and has a lot of loving support from his family. It was a very hard choice to chose between the two!

Lilla 11-15-2008 08:03 PM

Fortunately I don't have any hard choices. I am sure CP Frederik will be a wonderful King for Denmark. That is why I voted for him.

This doesn't mean I don't think any of the other CP's woun't be eaqually wonderful heads of states for their countries. I am sure they will.

I just don't live in these countries. Therefore I don't have the same (sufficient) knowlege about the relationship between the people and CP's in those countries - as I have about the relationship between Frederik and the Danish people.

Her_Majesty 11-16-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilla (Post 853752)
I am sure CP Frederik will be a wonderful King for Denmark. That is why I woted for him.

Honestly, we don't see Frederik working very often. I always get the feeling he is sailing more often then working. His wife definitely does a better job. :whistling:
Just my opinion..

Lilla 11-16-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 854134)
Honestly, we don't see Frederik working very often. I always get the feeling he is sailing more often then working. His wife definitely does a better job. :whistling:
Just my opinion..

So, do you question my ability to judge whether I concider him to be capable of becoming an exellent head of state for Denmark?

In the post I wrote telling why I voted for Frederik I did my utmost to point out, that my choice didn't mean finding the other CP's less worthy to become heads of state for their countries then Frederik is in becomming head of state for Denmark.

But for Denmark Frederik is the best. He is a Dane. End of story!

And then I have to read a comment like the one quoted above......

If you want to have a discussion about the workload of CP Frederik - or any other CP for that matter - then you are welcomed! But I will not participate in such a futile discussion - that is senseless IMO.

You are free to have whatever oppinion you want. But don't question my ability to judge whether I find the CP of Denmark to be suited for his future position or not. That is insulting!

Her_Majesty 11-16-2008 10:22 AM

WHAT??
Did I say that I question your ability to judge whatever? No, I didn't.
You expressed your opinion...
and I expressed mine.
That's it. End of the story.

Lilla 11-16-2008 06:37 PM

I expressed my opinion.......

"I am sure CP Frederik will be a wonderful King for Denmark. That is why I woted for him".

And then you expressed your opinion about my opinion.........

"Honestly, we don't see Frederik working very often. I always get the feeling he is sailing more often then working. His wife definitely does a better job. :whistling:"

That is questioning my ability to judge what I concider to be right. Not directly but indirectly.

Futhermore going through the previous posts on this thread it is pretty obvious that whatever opinion any poster has expresed - this opinion has been allowed either to stand as it was posted or to be commented positively.

But my opinion was commented negatively - by you. That to is questioning my ability to judge. Not directly but indirectly.

By the way, who is "we"......(You wrote: "Honestly, we don't see Frederik......)

Her_Majesty 11-17-2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilla (Post 854339)

That is questioning my ability to judge what I concider to be right. Not directly but indirectly.

Ok then I am sorry that you got this impression.
We are entitled to our opinion (positive or negative), and can express it the way that we choose, without that conferring any type of insult to other posters opinions or abilities. That's the whole story.

Jacknch 11-17-2008 03:32 AM

I immediately voted for Crown Prince Frederik as he is my favourite royal and because I search out news about him more than the others it seems to me that he is very busy all the time. As I don't search out news so much about CP Felipe of Spain it made me realise i do not know how much work he does so assume he doesn't do much which, of course, is not correct. Therefore, looking at the question again I have formed three further opinions: 1) To answer the question in an unbiased way I will have to do more research on all the candidates 2) Each future monarch will be the best for their country 3) Willem-Alexander will probably be the best overall monarch in a technical sense whilst CP Frederik will remain my favourite!

Lilla 11-17-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacknch (Post 854395)
I immediately voted for Crown Prince Frederik as he is my favourite royal and because I search out news about him more than the others it seems to me that he is very busy all the time. As I don't search out news so much about CP Felipe of Spain it made me realise i do not know how much work he does so assume he doesn't do much which, of course, is not correct. Therefore, looking at the question again I have formed three further opinions: 1) To answer the question in an unbiased way I will have to do more research on all the candidates 2) Each future monarch will be the best for their country 3) Willem-Alexander will probably be the best overall monarch in a technical sense whilst CP Frederik will remain my favourite!

That is a brilliant post, Jacknch :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:. A brilliant post :flowers:

iakynthi 11-23-2008 11:49 AM

I voted for your handsome Danish Prince as well.I saw him at the forum for the first time and I really liked him...not only physically of course,he seems a real nice guy!!

ANNIE_S 11-23-2008 12:57 PM

Victoria and Felipe will be the better future kings. Choose beetwen them has been very hard for me, but I voted for Felipe because he is my prince:rolleyes:

Turkish Delight 11-23-2008 02:26 PM

I think Victoria is the best one!

Lumutqueen 09-04-2009 01:44 PM

Prince Frederik. :flowers:

RoyalistRiley 12-30-2009 01:22 AM

Prince Charles. I think he has already proven that he is willing to fight for causes that he believes in and are of importance to all of us.

fearghas 12-30-2009 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyalistRiley (Post 1035488)
Prince Charles. I think he has already proven that he is willing to fight for causes that he believes in and are of importance to all of us.

Yes but once he is King he can't really do that. I think he has a lot to give and could be a great monarch but the potential is also there for him to destroy the British Throne. There are already calls for him to be skipped in favour of Prince William. Who in my opinion is no where near ready yet.

I think the best future monarch is Crown Princess Victoria.

Patra 12-30-2009 06:51 AM

I voted for Victoria, but Willem-A is a close second!

NoorMeansLight 01-12-2010 05:50 PM

I voted for Prince Charles. I believe he could become a great King.

IloveCP 08-26-2013 01:07 PM

I choose Victoria! She is hardworking with a strong sense of duty.

Also, I know they are only kids, but I also love Catherina-Amalia and Princess Elisabeth. ;)

Fürstin Taxis 08-26-2013 01:20 PM

Felipe and then Victoria :flowers:

dbarn67 08-26-2013 01:39 PM

Victoria seems to be the most prepared to be monarch.

BritishRoyalist 08-26-2013 01:48 PM

Prince Charles. Oldest and the Longest wait. He is one of the most prepared King you could have. Also he is concern and cares for many causes/issues that are important like the Environment.

I think Victoria will make a Good Queen. Some of the monarchs of a Country or all time have been Queens and they have proven to be just as Good as monarchs as mends and some better then some Kings.

GracieGiraffe 08-26-2013 01:58 PM

Estelle of Sweden.

Hey, it's as good a guess as any.

Archduchess Zelia 08-26-2013 02:00 PM

I think Crown Prince Frederik has grown a lot and I have no doubt that he will be a wonderful monarch once. It'll be hard for him to succeed QMII though, she's very popular (and rightfully so, she is perhaps our greatest monarch of all time), but I have faith in him.

I also think that the Prince of Wales will be a really good monarch, but he suffers even more under the fact that his mum is such a fantastic monarch, it'll be really hard for him to live up to her.

As for Crown Princess Victoria, I have absolutely no doubt that she will be a terrific monarch. Much better than her father and I think she will be even more popular than King Gustaf VI Adolf.

Isabella Park 08-27-2013 12:26 PM

I voted for Crown Prince Felipe of Spain.:flowers:

Baron Brockdorf 08-27-2013 12:30 PM

Definitely the Duchess of Vastergotland

Dman 08-27-2013 12:40 PM

HRH The Prince of Wales, of course he's the most well prepare King-n-Waiting there is and I think he will not only be a good King but I think he will go on to support his charities and be involved as much as he can. IMO, I think he will redefine the role of a British Monarch.

princess gertrude 08-27-2013 12:49 PM

CP Victoria of Sweden is going to do a fantastic job and I do believe that she will be more popular than her father. The Prince of Wales will do a good job. He's been preparing for it long enough, but I'm not sure anyone can measure up to QEII. Those are some HUGE shoes to fill. And if the Spanish royal family can get past some of it's "issues" right now, I think Felipe will be a wonderful monarch.
Those are my picks as of right now.

BrazilianEmpire 08-27-2013 01:13 PM

1. King Charles III of the United Kingdom.
2. Queen Victoria of Sweden.
3. King Felipe VI of Spain.
4. Grand Duke Guillaume V of Luxembourg.
5. King Haakon VIII of Norway.
6. King Frederik X of Denmark.
7. Prince Alois III of Liechtenstein.

The Princess of Orange and the Duchess of Brabant are too young, so I not feel able to judge how good they'll reign.

Also, I don't think the Hereditary Princess of Monaco or Andrea Casiraghi will ever succeed Prince Albert II, because I think Princess Charlene will produce a heir. So, I didn't included the next monegasque Monarch on my list.

And I know he isn't a future European Monarch, but I have a lot of confidence on Crown Prince Naruhito, and I think he'll be a great Emperor for Japan. Maybe we'll see some changes in the Laws of Succession during his reign.

Mariel 08-27-2013 03:11 PM

This is a hard choice, practically impossible to choose one or even two, as there some good ones on this list. I second Brazilian Empire's mention of Prince Naruhito, and I agree that there might be some positive changes in succession laws from him. I surely hope so.

cepe 08-27-2013 03:24 PM

Difficult question as they all have different work to do. And much depends on how they come to the throne - death or abdication, and whether the latter was imposed or otherwise.

Felipe has the hardest task. Getting more difficult every day. He will need support

Andolini 08-27-2013 03:32 PM

No contest: Victoria. Close behind: Felipe

Moonmaiden23 08-27-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire (Post 1592770)
1. King Charles III of the United Kingdom.
2. Queen Victoria of Sweden.
3. King Felipe VI of Spain.
4. Grand Duke Guillaume V of Luxembourg.
5. King Haakon VIII of Norway.
6. King Frederik X of Denmark.
7. Prince Alois III of Liechtenstein.

The Princess of Orange and the Duchess of Brabant are too young, so I not feel able to judge how good they'll reign.

Also, I don't think the Hereditary Princess of Monaco or Andrea Casiraghi will ever succeed Prince Albert II, because I think Princess Charlene will produce a heir. So, I didn't included the next monegasque Monarch on my list.

And I know he isn't a future European Monarch, but I have a lot of confidence on Crown Prince Naruhito, and I think he'll be a great Emperor for Japan. Maybe we'll see some changes in Laws of Succession during his reign.

I agree with all of your choices, particularly Victoria and Guillaume. Both seem extremely conscientious and hard working. I think Philippe of Belgium is also going to surprise quite a few people.;)

The one I am not sure about is Frederick of Denmark. For reasons that I cannot quite put my finger on, I cannot see him making a smooth and successful transition from Crown Prince to King.:sad:

Jacknch 08-27-2013 04:24 PM

I can't answer this question because each future monarch will be the best for their own country and will have their own strengths and weaknesses. Who is the best current monarch? Is it about who suits being king/queen best, who looks best, who works the hardest? Impossible to answer!!!

Andolini 08-27-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacknch (Post 1592817)
I can't answer this question because each future monarch will be the best for their own country and will have their own strengths and weaknesses. Who is the best current monarch? Is it about who suits being king/queen best, who looks best, who works the hardest? Impossible to answer!!!

True, but an interesting question nonetheless. :flowers: Anyone know if Juan Carlos abdicating is even a possibility? He looks very old and very frail lately. But he is a very stubborn man:flowers:

NGalitzine 08-27-2013 06:25 PM

Kind of a silly poll. They have all been prepared for their future roles and I see no evidence so far that any of them will be bad at their future position as monarch.

cepe 08-27-2013 06:30 PM

As I said previously, impossible as they all have different work to do for their countries.

One thing I do know for certain - they will all do it better than me!