The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/)
-   -   Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 1: April - July 2007 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/infanta-leonor-and-infanta-sof-a-news-and-pictures-part-1-april-july-2007-a-12347.html)

Anna_R 04-01-2007 05:54 PM

Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 1: April - July 2007

Welcome to the new thread dedicated
to the current events of
Infanta Leonor & Infanta Sofía.

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have Fun! :flowers:

Anna_R 04-01-2007 05:57 PM

We strongly hope that the discussion about the time in which Infanta Leonor's education should start is left behind in the previous thread.

Each country and each court has its own way to deal with things and it's not fair to compare, even more when we're talking about babies that are just a little over 1 year old.

thank you,
The Spanish Forums Moderating team

adelaide 04-02-2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_R
We strongly hope that the discussion about the time in which Infanta Leonor's education should start is left behind in the previous thread.

Each country and each court has its own way to deal with things and it's not fair to compare, even more when we're talking about babies that are just a little over 1 year old.

thank you,
The Spanish Forums Moderating team

Many Thanks Anna-R for your strong recommendations that for my part, I'm going to respect.

Lauritas138 04-26-2007 08:34 AM

INFANT LEONOR LOOKS MORE LIKE HER FATHER, THE PRINCE OF ASTURIAS, ACCORDING TO THE HOLA.COM INTERNAUTS.
Don Felipe has surpassed with more than 8,000 votes to Doña Letizia in our sounding.
LA INFANTA LEONOR SE PARECE MÁS A SU PADRE, EL PRÍNCIPE DE ASTURIAS, SEGÚN LOS INTERNAUTAS DE HOLA.COM

With an overwhelming participation of more than 11,000 votes, the internauts of hola.com have chosen, during the month that has remained opened our voting from the past day 20 of March in that we opened it, whom infant Leonor looks like.
The decision has been clear for our visitors: the Princes Asturias´s first-born resembles more her father,who has surpassed in more than 8,000 votes to Doña Letizia.
Although there were opinions for all the tastes when the little Leonor was still a baby of few months,seems that the passage of time has facilitated to the Spaniards the difficult task of looking for the similarities that the daughter of the Heirs with her ancestors has.The balance has shown preference clearly for Don Felipe, he has obtained a total of 9,720 votes as opposed to the 1,285 that accumulated Princess de Asturias.
And it is that in the year and means that have passed from her birth, Doña Leonor has been changing to acquire, according to the results of the sounding, more characteristics of the Borbones that of the Ortiz.
To her 17 months, the little Infant is an example of young lady with great and expressive blue eyes, hair cut and waved of blond color (not very clear) and the plump body.Now only we have left to wait for the birth of their sister, who will take place shortly, and in the next days we will be able to verify if the second daughter of the Princes looks like or not to her older sister:wub: :wub: ...

pien 04-26-2007 10:07 AM

Yes, everyone can see that!!! she is so cute:D, He was......

fanprincipesasturi 04-26-2007 05:42 PM

we are going to remember the exit of leonor...
ELPAIS.es - Especial

Lauritas138 04-26-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanprincipesasturi
we are going to remember the exit of leonor...
ELPAIS.es - Especial

:wub: OOh thanks for the video! it is nice to remember again this day now that we are going to live a similar one the next days:flowers:

Nouvelle 04-28-2007 04:54 PM

Will be Leonor the queen of Spain? How is it with the change of the Spanish low?
I was so happy when I read some months ago that Letizia is expecting a girl. Leonor must be a queen!!!

LaChicaMadrilena 04-28-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nouvelle
Will be Leonor the queen of Spain? How is it with the change of the Spanish low?
I was so happy when I read some months ago that Letizia is expecting a girl. Leonor must be a queen!!!

Cześć Nouvelle! :flowers::lol:

Here you have a thread dedicated to the reform of the constitution:

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tion-7742.html

Avalon 04-29-2007 11:01 AM

Felipe, Letizia & Family News and Pictures thread - Part 1

Welcome to the thread, where you can post news, information or pictures (including officially released) of the
Family of the Princes of Asturias

When posting, please remeber our new Community Rules and Membership FAQs.
  • Remember that this is a thread for the news and pictures of the family of the Princes of Asturias. Information or pictures about separate members of the family (the Princes or their daughters) should be posted in their respective threads.
  • If you want to share a picture, post link to it. Posting pictures directly is allowed only if you have the permission of the copyright holder. NO watermarked pictures can be posted
  • No more then 20% of the article + link to it can be posted (as per fair-use provision of the US copyright law)
  • Everyone is entitled to have his/her opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
:flowers: Have Fun! :flowers:

magnik 04-29-2007 02:30 PM

“Teníamos varios nombres en la lista y al final tanto para la Princesa como para mí ha pesado mucho la idea de que la Reina tuviera una nieta que llevara su mismo nombre”.
Previsiblemente, a Sofía se añadirá de Todos los Santos para respetar, por octava vez, la tradición de la Familia Real de bautizar a los neófitos con "de Todos los Santos"
from www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/04/29/letizia-nombre/

Name after grandmother. And as the "second name" de Todos los Santos.

Welcome on the board and all the best to Infanta Sofia:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

adelaide 04-29-2007 02:55 PM

:wub: Very kind idea to begin a thread for the new Inantita.:wub:

Aurora810 04-29-2007 02:59 PM

I just have to say it is so nice to already know the name and be able to start a current events thread. No disrespect meant to the Danish but the waiting and wondering about the name is a little too much for me. I love that the Spanish RF tell us within hours of the birth.:flowers:

Sister Morphine 04-29-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora810
I just have to say it is so nice to already know the name and be able to start a current events thread. No disrespect meant to the Danish but the waiting and wondering about the name is a little too much for me. I love that the Spanish RF tell us within hours of the birth.:flowers:

True, but it's tradition in the Danish Royal Family to wait. Obviously the Dutch and Spanish families have different traditions. At least with the Danes, we have plenty of time to prognosticate. :lol:

Jackswife 04-29-2007 04:11 PM

Beautiful name and one with a lot of meaning as well. It makes a nice match: Leonor and Sofia, two little beauties!:wub: I'm sure she'll be as pretty as her sister, her mother, and her namesake grandma as well. I'm glad all are well.:flowers:

adelaide 04-29-2007 04:29 PM

Leonor was 47cm and 3 540gr and Sofia is 50cm and 3 100gr. It seems that the new infantita is taller and thiner.

magnik 04-29-2007 05:40 PM

So today was her first event - birth.;)

And when will be the next - I mean when we will see her?:ermm:

Princess Robijn 04-29-2007 05:46 PM

Maybe photoshoot, otherwise christening :flowers:

Aurora810 04-29-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnik
So today was her first event - birth.;)

And when will be the next - I mean when we will see her?:ermm:

Well there will be a presentation of her when she and Letizia leave the hospital. Last time when Leonor was born she came into the world on October 31 and left the hospital and was presented to photographers, journalists, and of course all of us on November 7. So exactly one week after her birth we got to see her. Prince Felipe has stated just after the birth of Sofia that she and Letizia would be leaving the hospital in "4 or 5 days". So we should get to see her this next weekend maybe Friday. Last time with Leonor after the presentation there were also official photographs of the princes and the king and queen with little Leonor and those pics were released right away after she went home from the hospital. However, in Denmark they also did an official photo shoot after the birth of Christian but they have not released any official photos since the birth of their new little princess so far. So we will have to wait and see if we get official photos once the Sofia goes home. I think we will. Then things will probably get back to normal for awhile and we can then turn our attention to waiting to see little Sofi(my personal nickname for her) at her baptism which will most likely be in the middle of the summer. :flowers:

agm 04-29-2007 07:56 PM

VIDEO: YouTube - Infanta Leonor

kaffir 04-29-2007 09:38 PM

Too cute! thanks for posting.

Nouvelle 04-30-2007 07:04 AM

I think Leonor and Sofia should have at least 3 names. They are daughters of future king and queen of Spain!!! Especially Leonor who will be the queen of Spain (I hope so). She should have 3 or 4 names:flowers:

adelaide 04-30-2007 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agm

Thanks for the links. The video is very simpathetic.

Alamak 04-30-2007 07:26 AM

Infact I don't really know what kind of people in Spain should have more names or over 3 names. So far as I know Infanta Leonor only has one name Leonor de Borbon.

CRIS 04-30-2007 07:27 AM

Leonor and Sofia only have a name; thus their parents have decided it.:flowers:

magnik 04-30-2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora810
Well there will be a presentation of her when she and Letizia leave the hospital. Last time when Leonor was born she came into the world on October 31 and left the hospital and was presented to photographers, journalists, and of course all of us on November 7. So exactly one week after her birth we got to see her. Prince Felipe has stated just after the birth of Sofia that she and Letizia would be leaving the hospital in "4 or 5 days". So we should get to see her this next weekend maybe Friday. :flowers:

No Friday becouse I'll be at work to 17.00!!! I have free Thursday:flowers:
I can't waite to see her on first big event with her family.

agm 04-30-2007 10:25 AM

VIDEO from TVE
YouTube - Principe Felipe/Infanta Leonor

Princess of Monaco 04-30-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRIS

I prefer one name... of course more names are elegant and curious but I've a dude when the royals go to school they write all names or only how we name...

Example: Prince Felipe (I believe he has more names), he write all names or only Felipe...

If write all I not imagine when they learn to write her names...:lol:

Princess of Monaco 04-30-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRIS

And De Todos los Santos are a name?? or what is??

Thanks

bbb 04-30-2007 02:38 PM

translation site gave me -sofia de todos los santos= sofia of all the saints. please correct me if its wrong. beautiful name, just beautiful

Doña Metizia 04-30-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess of Monaco
And De Todos los Santos are a name?? or what is??

Thanks

It is a tradition of the Borbons (along with baptizing using water from the river Jordan) to add "de Todos los Santos" after the name(s).

Edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb
translation site gave me -sofia de todos los santos= sofia of all the saints. please correct me if its wrong. beautiful name, just beautiful

Yes, it is correct.

jspate 04-30-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

I prefer one name... of course more names are elegant and curious but I've a dude when the royals go to school they write all names or only how we name...

Example: Prince Felipe (I believe he has more names), he write all names or only Felipe...

If write all I not imagine when they learn to write her names...:lol:

They just go with there first name and last name in their everyday lives.
ex: Felipe Bourbon

Mari_* 04-30-2007 06:21 PM

Thanks for the video agm! :flowers:

adelaide 04-30-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agm

agm, many thanks for all your videos. Yo have a tresor of that vews!!! Fantastic!

Nouvelle 05-01-2007 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Cześć Nouvelle! :flowers::lol:

Here you have a thread dedicated to the reform of the constitution:

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tion-7742.html

dzięki :flowers:

magnik 05-01-2007 09:51 AM

Sweet little angel:angel:

lisa777 05-01-2007 02:08 PM

She is soo cute. I bet infanta Sofia will be as cute as her sister

BeautyLeonor 05-01-2007 02:31 PM

She is so pretty! is a beautifuuuuuul baby!

https://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7...osicimaww8.png

anag 05-01-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor
She is so pretty! is a beautifuuuuuul baby!

https://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7...osicimaww8.png

On what page is that picture?

Ani

BeautyLeonor 05-01-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anag
On what page is that picture?

Ani

I extracted the photo of this page

https://www.eluniversal.com/2007/05/01/soc_ava_infanta-leonor-visit_01A862169.shtml

(Newspaper " El Universal " of Venezuela.)

Mari_* 05-01-2007 05:40 PM

Beautiful photos!!
So cute of her trying to runaway from dad.. but it is as if she knew daddy would run after her :lol:.. and then give a hug and a kiss :wub:.. just look at her smile.. she's adorable!

chuchu 05-01-2007 06:19 PM

Infanta Leonor is too precious and has a mind of her own.

anag 05-01-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

I extracted the photo of this page

https://www.eluniversal.com/2007/05/01/soc_ava_infanta-leonor-visit_01A862169.shtml

(Newspaper " El Universal " of Venezuela.)

Thank you, she looks SO cute with her "pollito". :wub:!

Ani

ahtikavalentine 05-01-2007 08:52 PM

Also, you can find some pictures on Hola!

Here's the link Galerías de imágenes

maymayflying 05-01-2007 09:02 PM

Thanks for the pics!

BeautyLeonor 05-01-2007 09:16 PM

Thanks to all for the pictures!
The only conclusion that I can extract is that she is a precious and happy girl, who inspires love in all with her grace!

Kelly 05-01-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari_*
Beautiful photos!!
So cute of her trying to runaway from dad.. but it is as if she knew daddy would run after her :lol:.. and then give a hug and a kiss :wub:.. just look at her smile.. she's adorable!

I must agree, she is so loved by her family!

Princess of Monaco 05-01-2007 09:36 PM

Infanta Leonor looks so beautiful... and Prince Felipe :wub:. He its great

Now Infanta Leonor knows her new sister baby Infanta Sofia, I hope she has a the appareance of Letizia...:lol:

Princess of Monaco 05-01-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspate
They just go with there first name and last name in their everyday lives.
ex: Felipe Bourbon

Thanks God... and why the royals give a lot of names to her sons or other if they not used???:neutral:

Princess of Monaco 05-01-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doña Metizia
It is a tradition of the Borbons (along with baptizing using water from the river Jordan) to add "de Todos los Santos" after the name(s).

Thanks Metizia:lol:
Edit:

Yes, it is correct.

Thanks Metizia:lol:

Princess of Monaco 05-01-2007 09:41 PM

Today Infanta Leonor going to know her new sister Infanta Sofia and she looks great and Prince Felipe mention she give to Sofia a lot of kisses...

jspate 05-02-2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

Thanks God... and why the royals give a lot of names to her sons or other if they not used???:neutral:

Just a tradition for centuries now but I am not sure how and why it started.

pien 05-02-2007 02:19 AM

When come they out the hospital, i'll see the baby!

biboquinhas 05-02-2007 04:49 AM

I think they should cute her hair a bit, maybe only in the front hair, IMO her hair is too long and it can get difficult for her to see well. She is big and tall, she resemble her parents of course! All her behaviour is clearly from a baby of 19 months, however she looks like she is a bit older because of her physical aspect inside she is just a 19 months baby!She is lovely indeed!

Alamak 05-02-2007 05:40 AM

I know el Principe Felipe has not only one name. One of his names is Alfonso...

Alamak 05-02-2007 05:49 AM

Infanta Leonor becomes more and more beautiful and cute. A bit naughty and also a bit quiet. I do love her very much. Ingrid Alexandra also is cute and naughty. haha

soomi 05-02-2007 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtikavalentine
Also, you can find some pictures on Hola!

Here's the link Galerías de imágenes

Lovely pics. Infanta Leonor is a beautiful child:smile:

magnik 05-02-2007 06:36 AM

His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias, Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos de Borbón y de Grecia, Prince of Viana, Prince of Gerona, Duke of Montblanc, Count of Cervera and Lord of Balaguer.

The names of Felipe, Juan, Pablo and Alfonso de Todos los Santos in memory, respectively, of the first Bourbon King to reign in Spain, of the Head of the Spanish Royal Household, his paternal grandfather, of the King of Greece, his maternal grandfather, and of the former King of Spain, his great-grandfather Alfonso XIII.

morhange 05-02-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Well, my two younger brothers have three names, even though they just use the first. I think it is just a way to honor family members, or maybe because the parents went with the favored name, but also loved a particular name and wanted to use it as a part of the name too.

Take Felipe for example. Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso. Felipe is supposed to be after one of the first Borbon kings, Juan after his paternal grandfather, Infante Juan, Count of Barcelona; Pablo after his maternal grandfather, King Paul of Greece, and Alfonso for his great-grandfather, Alfonso XIII. His sisters have the same thing as well, as with their children. Froilan's first names, Felipe Juan, are for his uncle and grandfather; Victoria's names are for Queen Victoria Eugenia and Queen Sofia's mother, Queen Frederica. Cristina's children, Juan for his grandfather, for Pablo, King Paul of Greece. Miguel, that's after Inaki's brother, I think; and Irene, for Queen Sofia's sister, Princess Irene of Greece.

Nouvelle 05-02-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

because they are royals:flowers: If I were Letizia I would name my daughters with 3 names and de Todos los Santos, not only Leonor de Todos los Santos

Nouvelle 05-02-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamak
Infanta Leonor becomes more and more beautiful and cute. A bit naughty and also a bit quiet. I do love her very much. Ingrid Alexandra also is cute and naughty. haha

they are all beautiful, the princesses of the Netherlands too. The young generation will be wonderful, is wonderful! Christian will be handsome too:flowers:

tabbitha 05-02-2007 09:21 PM

What Lovely photos of a happy & healthy child with her daddy- very cute:flowers: I love what she is wearing and her hair is sweet too- nice colour.

BeautyLeonor 05-02-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I think they should cute her hair a bit, maybe only in the front hair, IMO her hair is too long and it can get difficult for her to see well. She is big and tall, she resemble her parents of course! All her behaviour is clearly from a baby of 19 months, however she looks like she is a bit older because of her physical aspect inside she is just a 19 months baby!She is lovely indeed!

On the contrary I think that she has a perfect hair.. i love her blond hair:wub: , she seems of doll, she is beautiful

alelysafina 05-03-2007 02:47 AM

She is such a gorgeous child! :D

alelysafina 05-03-2007 02:52 AM

Here's a cute little vidoe on the hospital visit

YouTube - La infanta Leonor conoció a su hermana la Infanta SofÃ*a

biboquinhas 05-03-2007 04:12 AM

She has a lovely hair indeed yes, but to me a bit to long in the front, it seams not to let her see well, so I think they should cut it in the front!

Rossina 05-03-2007 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas
She has a lovely hair indeed yes, but to me a bit to long in the front, it seams not to let her see well, so I think they should cut it in the front!

I agree ..........

biboquinhas 05-03-2007 05:48 AM

New photos of little Leo who is back to the hospital to see her mumy and little sister!Today she is wearing a hair-pin, mucht better to me!

LadyS 05-03-2007 05:52 AM

Leonor is just so cute. And I see she is learning the royal wave - with the help of granny.:smile:

Stefanie 05-03-2007 08:33 AM

I think the area around her mouth is the spitting image of her mother.

almab 05-03-2007 10:08 AM

Darling little girl, always impeccably turned out. I love her hair!

pien 05-03-2007 10:27 AM

Yes, i love her hair to, and see looks so wise....
I think it nice to, that Princ Christian from Denmark has the same age....

crm2317 05-03-2007 03:00 PM

Infanta Leonor's wikipedia photo has changed! It used to be one from Palma del Mallorca last summer but is not her leaving the hospital with her pink duck in hand:wub:

Nadiah_girl 05-03-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crm2317
Infanta Leonor's wikipedia photo has changed! It used to be one from Palma del Mallorca last summer but is not her leaving the hospital with her pink duck in hand:wub:

Yeah, I saw that too. It was quite some time since I visited her wikipedia entry, so I was excited and surprised (in a good way) that it has been changed into a recent picture.

Mari_* 05-03-2007 03:57 PM

I lovee what Leonor is wearing today! So chic.. great taste Leo! :flowers:

dmriley7 05-03-2007 06:46 PM

Leonor is a doll ! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I just can't wait to see Sofia.
I'm sure she will be just as adorable as her sister ! ;)

BeautyLeonor 05-03-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmriley7
Leonor is a doll ! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I just can't wait to see Sofia.
I'm sure she will be just as adorable as her sister ! ;)

Yesss! ..I'm sure that "Sofi" will be PRECIOUS:wub:

gudeeya 05-03-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefanie
I think the area around her mouth is the spitting image of her mother.

I agree.. she's got Letizia's lips! =)

corazon 05-03-2007 08:26 PM

leonor change a lot, she look very similar like letizia.
the little princess had a strong personality

BeautyLeonor 05-03-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corazon
leonor change a lot, she look very similar like letizia.
the little princess had a strong personality

Yes, she has changed very much, but I her see felipe equal!

Nouvelle 05-04-2007 05:35 AM

Quote:

Yes, she has changed very much, but I her see felipe equal!

I think she was always afraid of the journalists and so many people. That's why she didn't smile. It's a normal thing. She was just afraid. Now she is older and courageous

MissSaga 05-04-2007 06:11 AM

To me, she is a total mix of Letizia, Cristina and Sofia ! :flowers:

viola 05-04-2007 08:58 AM

Any pics of Leonor visiting her sister with Queen.

magnik 05-04-2007 02:24 PM

La Infanta Leonor vuelve a visitar a su hermana Sofía · [Fotos]

El Príncipe regresa a la clínica con la Reina y la Infanta Leonor

PPE Agency

Today on the first time I hear how Leo's talking!!!

Vanesa 05-05-2007 05:02 PM

I like her specially when she wears dark blue dresses...They matchs wonderfully with her silky blonde hair. I also lies her in red. This faded pink that little girls are wearing nowadays is not of my personal taste. If the girl is too fair, she seems to be pale. It's a "dirty" kind of pink.

Vanesa.

adelaide 05-05-2007 05:13 PM

Leonor is really a very beatiful little baby girl, it's absolutly obvious. It's a girl in the same model of the little Irene who is too a very beautiful baby girl. If we need to make a difference it will be in the character? for the moment it's impossible to say nothing.
Nevertheless I don't find that Leonor who don't go to the chidren garden has a spoilt child 's behaviour. At the opposite she make me the feeling to be a very sweet little girl who do that her mother ask her to do without crying. May be, for the moment, the infanta Leonor is a very happy character:wub:

jspate 05-06-2007 12:59 AM

she is such a beautiful little girl,she doesnt seem spoiled or anything, she seems like a sweet little angel.

zaza61 05-06-2007 10:32 AM

What a wondeful little girl§ She looks older... She is only 18 months and is still a baby ! She seems to be very "awaked" and hearing her little worlds she is not late in language and is a very nice girl

Nad25 05-06-2007 11:00 AM

wow, infanta leonor is growing to be a gorgeous little girl!:flowers:

cristine 05-06-2007 02:20 PM

In this edition of Veja (biggest-selling weekly magazine in Brazil) there is a note with a very beautiful picture with Leonor in Queen Sofia's arms taken in the second visit to Infanta Sofía. The note is about the birth of the new infanta and about Leonor being, for now, the hereditary princess. I will try to scan the note in the next days, now my scanner is off... :ermm:

Mari_* 05-06-2007 07:36 PM

It melt!!!! when I heard Leonor saying "papa otroo" asking for other microphone cover.. and Felipe took the other (microphone cover) without even thinking it and gave it to her.. so funny!
and when she said "adio adioo" aww.. :wub:

jspate 05-06-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari_*
It melt!!!! when I heard Leonor saying "papa otroo" asking for other microphone cover.. and Felipe took the other (microphone cover) without even thinking it and gave it to her.. so funny!
and when she said "adio adioo" aww.. :wub:

I know, her sweet little voice made me melt too, i had never heard her speak before and she is adorable.

ahtikavalentine 05-06-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSaga
To me, she is a total mix of Letizia, Cristina and Sofia ! :flowers:

Yes she is!! According to the readers of hola!.com, the little Infanta Leonor looks like her dad LA INFANTA LEONOR SE PARECE MÁS A SU PADRE, EL PRÍNCIPE DE ASTURIAS, SEGÚN LOS INTERNAUTAS DE HOLA.COM

biboquinhas 05-07-2007 04:28 AM

Look at this one so cute:
https://www.diariodenavarra.es/actual...514962_500.jpg

fanletizia 05-07-2007 04:31 AM

Embroiderings of Lizard hole for infant Sofía

https://www.laverdad.es/albacete/pren...6D1ALBP2_1.jpg

Article

Bordados de Lagartera para la infanta Sofía

adelaide 05-07-2007 05:15 AM

This Leonor's pic is absolutly astonishing because it's shown how alive and very curious is this little baby girl. Thanks!

Vanesa 05-07-2007 09:06 PM

I will say an obvious thing: this baby is the cutest of the cutest in the world...I melt away every pic of her I see...I hope that her sister shall be as beatiful and lively than her!

Vanesa.

acdc1 05-07-2007 09:26 PM

Leonor is growing up to be very pretty. Her blonde curls and sweet face just make your heart melt! She reminds me very much of Queen Sofia.

And on the day she visited the hospital and was wearing the blue, she seemed like she had trouble with her hair at first. Poor Felipe had trouble trying to fix it! I wonder how it was like for him, trying to take care of a little girl while his wife was away. He probably got help from Grandma Sofia, aunts, etc.

I notice that Leonor is always dressed in the cutest little outfits. Letizia must have lots of fun picking them out and dressing her. And I'm sure baby Sofia will be dressed in similar cute outfits soon, as well!

adelaide 05-08-2007 06:58 AM

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( From Casa Real mad by dalda)

How do you find the baby's clothes of Sofia?

They are not the same than for Leonor but in each case, in my opinion, it's very tasty, refined whithout to be so much with laces.
All the babies of the Spain Royal Family were presented to the press, by the way to the publi, in a elegant but discret babies' clothes. Yes a new born dosen't need to be so refined dressed but as they are royals it's good to show them for their first presentation in a beautiful baby's clothes. And I beleive that by culture, spanish people like very much babies well dressed. It's a question of education, Royal or not Royal quiet all the spagnard babies are always dressed up to th nine in particulary the little girls who have some times tremadous dresses.:wub: :flowers:

almab 05-08-2007 07:58 AM

The Spanish baby clothes are some of the most beautiful I have seen. The embroidered dresses from Mallorca have very fine handwork and are very expensive here in states. Letizia has wonderful taste in children's clothes, Leonor always looks very coordinated. I loved Leonor's little red flowered dress and cardigan with the matching white shoes with little red strawberry (?) appliqued on them.