The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Family of Spain (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/spanish-christmas-cards-all-years-12296.html)

asturiana 12-16-2010 05:22 AM

Los Reyes, los Príncipes de Asturias y las infantas Leonor y Sofía nos felicitan la Navidad

Leonor and Sofia: Picture from Hola

They are really beautiful girls:wub:. But pitty that it isn't a family picture, with Felipe and Letizia.
I also like the card from Elena and her children.

Monna 12-16-2010 05:35 AM

Finally! Oh, it`s a great photo. Leonor is beautiful as always, but look at Sofia, she`s more beautiful everytime we see her. Lovely lovely girls :flowers:

Marika86 12-16-2010 05:45 AM

Obviously, Leonor and Sofia are two beautiful little girls and the photo is really pretty, but I would have preferred to see Felipe and Letizia together with the little girls.

An Ard Ri 12-16-2010 06:30 AM

Any cards from the Infantas Pilar or Margarita ?

AnaC 12-16-2010 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 1176214)
Any cards from the Infantas Pilar or Margarita ?

I guess those are considered private cards and are not released by the SRF.

How gorgeous do Leonor and Sofía look?

Here is the link to the SRF website with all the cards. The picture of the Royal Palace is pretty but a bit dull :sad:

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Water 12-16-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asturiana (Post 1176192)
Los Reyes, los Príncipes de Asturias y las infantas Leonor y Sofía nos felicitan la Navidad

Leonor and Sofia: Picture from Hola

They are really beautiful girls:wub:. But pitty that it isn't a family picture, with Felipe and Letizia.
I also like the card from Elena and her children.

Lovely, very natural and they grow up a little bit since the photos they go to school this Sep.:twohearts:

principessa 12-16-2010 08:19 AM

Oh my god. I cannot decide which Infanta is sweeter. Leonor is so cute and Sofias smile is heartbreaking. Letizia and Felipe can be proud of their beautiful daughters.

Princess_Beatrix 12-16-2010 08:42 AM

sweet, look at those two. Leonor is so lovely, but i think Sofia is getting more and more beautiful. what a sweet smile this two girls have.

Rebafan81 12-16-2010 08:57 AM

Wonderful picture, it is amazing how beautiful these little girls are. Leonor has always been a beauty, but Sofia has really grown into a beautiful little girl.
Felipe and Letizia should be very proud, not only because they are beautiful but because they look like happy children.

Lenora 12-16-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebafan81 (Post 1176336)
Wonderful picture, it is amazing how beautiful these little girls are. Leonor has always been a beauty, but Sofia has really grown into a beautiful little girl.
Felipe and Letizia should be very proud, not only because they are beautiful but because they look like happy children.

The girls resemble their nice parents,but they are still blond-haired

dbarn67 12-16-2010 09:01 AM

close ups

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8b...vidad_b1_p.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8b...vidad_a1_p.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8b...vidad_c1_p.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8b...vidad_d1_p.jpg


https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8b...s1600/2227.jpg

Duke of Marmalade 12-16-2010 09:56 AM

All in all very boring. After the photoshop desaster the Kings seem to refuse doing Xmas cards showing living people.

Cristina & Inaki only give an updated picture of their kids since several years.
F&L had a similar picture of the girls only 2 years ago. And what have such pictures to do with Xmas?

I like Elenas card most, simply because she is a bit creative and just doesnt do portait after portait year after year.

Emmily 12-16-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix (Post 1176317)
sweet, look at those two. Leonor is so lovely, but i think Sofia is getting more and more beautiful. what a sweet smile this two girls have.

Very sweet and adorable little girls.

Ccile 12-16-2010 12:16 PM

These two little girls are so precious!!!!
Sofia is becoming more and more beautiful!

jjkg 12-16-2010 01:52 PM

the smile on the girls faces really does wonders to one's stress levels! What a wonderful photo:flowers:

rsfc149 12-16-2010 03:36 PM

Very beautiful picture :smile:
Sofía is getting cuter every time we see her ;)

Roxsteve 12-16-2010 04:48 PM

Beautiful little girls; however, Leonor's hair should have been left naturally curly. She looks 18 with the hairdo...

kathia_sophia 12-16-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxsteve (Post 1176652)
Beautiful little girls; however, Leonor's hair should have been left naturally curly. She looks 18 with the hairdo...

that was her baby hair, when she got older her hair straightned. that happens to alot of kids (including me)

Dierna23 12-16-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 1176381)
All in all very boring. After the photoshop desaster the Kings seem to refuse doing Xmas cards showing living people.

Cristina & Inaki only give an updated picture of their kids since several years.
F&L had a similar picture of the girls only 2 years ago. And what have such pictures to do with Xmas?

I like Elenas card most, simply because she is a bit creative and just doesnt do portait after portait year after year.

You're right, Elena's card is definitely the most creative one. But it's still nice to see the girls, they look adorable here. :smile:

Jackswife 12-16-2010 06:14 PM

Two ravishing little angels-Felipe and Letizia are truly blessed to have such beautiful children!:flowers:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises