The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Family of Spain (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/spanish-christmas-cards-all-years-12296.html)

meac 12-21-2004 06:10 PM

Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years

1 Attachment(s)
This year the photographer has not taken pains... what has it passed with the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT? Good-bye to the lit chimney, good-bye to the tender image of the real grandparents with their grandsons, good-bye to the flowers of red Easter, good-bye to the family stay of The Operetta... Now, due to that air of " modernity " that hopelessly all it impregnates it, what do we have?
Because a card with airs of vacations summery in the middle of August... dresses all in plan have just come from the beach... with a tan suspect that I don't believe of skiing that it is... They have not been bothered neither in coinciding one day to be made the picture together all. For sure the Palm has sent the five pictures for e-mail to the photographer so that the hits in the card.

Let us analyze one for a those pictures hit on imaginary funds:

1) Jaime and the Infanta Elena, seemed that they have photographed them while they attended a race of seated bulls behind the barrier of the I sew taurine.

2) Froilán neither he looks for the camera and to Victoria it reflects him the sun in the hair. Those pictures insurance was taken in Mallorca last summer.

3) the King to notice the bottom and the sovereign's image stumped on him well... I don't know, it seems that they have hit the picture on the bottom and it has not been him convincing. Go tie orange... it dazzles me...

4) the Queen... it is evident that with that attire it was not winter when they have photographed her.

5) the Infanta Cristina is the best in all the adults. The poor Iñaki (it is a to say, because to pay 6 million Eurus is not in fact not to have funds, jeje) it seemed that it has tripped with the photographic objective and it has gone out with face of having hallucinated.

6) Juan, Pablo and Miguel so summer are to eat up them. It is incredible how much Pablo resembles his grandfather, the King.

7) the Asturias has an unbearable bottom. And Letizia has come out horrible in the picture. she looks that it is pretty the woman... because it is not very favored with that shirt orange and that poses.

I wait that next year they are bothered in meeting and they are left of so much " modernity "... That pictures (s) Christmas so desapoinment at the same time that original.

Ah!!! it is the picture of web page of Their Majesty's House with the one that the Real Family the Christmas 2004 congratulates. There won't be another. They have it there setting.

isabella_ 12-21-2004 07:10 PM

Wow! Very original card!
But meac is right: this year the card is a bit disapoinment because there isn't Christmas spirit in it!
Well, it doesn't look like a Christmas card, but I love the pics.
I think that most of them are never seen pics, right?. Especially Infanta Cristina and family ones: it seems like they've been taken by themselves.

micas 12-21-2004 07:53 PM

Ok, i saw thw card in a magazine but i don't belive...that is the royal card for Christmas???In did very original, but...they don't have time for a foto or they just don't won take one. At list isch one can take a special foto and do the same thing...now if you look well that is paparazzi pics...sincerally i don't like. Oh, and i belive Letizia deserve have a better card for start at list her and Filipe can do one just for them.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo disapointed ................. !

Anna_R 12-22-2004 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micas
Oh, and i belive Letizia deserve have a better card for start at list her and Filipe can do one just for them.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo disapointed ................. !

I second you on that Micas. I think that this card is poorly done, it's like someone just threw the pictures there and that's it.

If they wanted just random pictures, I think I could have done better......rather disappointing.

Alexandria 12-22-2004 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_R
I second you on that Micas. I think that this card is poorly done, it's like someone just threw the pictures there and that's it.

If they wanted just random pictures, I think I could have done better......rather disappointing.

I agree with you Anna and Micas; the card is poorly done.

It reminds me of someone's idea of fan art rather than an official Christmas card from the royal family.

kinneret5764 12-22-2004 12:23 PM

I think the Royal granchildren are so cute!

Mandy 12-22-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria
I agree with you Anna and Micas; the card is poorly done.

It reminds me of someone's idea of fan art rather than an official Christmas card from the royal family.

And poorly done at that! Martine and Josefine would have done something much more spectacular!

Elsa M. 12-22-2004 01:05 PM

Yes, the idea of a genealogic tree is preety original, but the selected photos are a very disappointing choice...

It seems the Spanish Royal Family rarely has a chance to get all together. I'm always repeating this, but, 7 months after the wedding, the official website has not a decent family photo... The one they have comes from the last century... and they don't seem to be worried about that, because if they were, they would have replaced this:

https://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/famil01g.jpg

paulette 12-23-2004 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Yes, the idea of a genealogic tree is preety original, but the selected photos are a very disappointing choice...

It seems the Spanish Royal Family rarely has a chance to get all together. I'm always repeating this, but, 7 months after the wedding, the official website has not a decent family photo... The one they have comes from the last century... and they don't seem to be worried about that, because if they were, they would have replaced this:

https://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/famil01g.jpg

I certainly agree with you Elsa M. and with the rest of the members about the christmas card the royal family has released for this year.

For me, it didn't even equal to the elegance of the members of the Spanish Royal Family when clothing and etc. For me, there is nothing wrong if the card would be simple but it should also look good. The pictures were just like cutted out in circle form then pasted. I would have prefered the seal of the Royal Family with poinsettias as borders. That would have looked better. =)

And with regards to their website, I think when compared to other royal websites, it should be updated or it should have a new look. They should put new official portraits of the members of the family. And they should also have a calendar just like of the DRF so that we should also be updated of their whereabouts of the days to come. Nothing is wrong if they want simplicity on some things but it should also look good.

Raia 03-25-2007 01:44 PM

Spanish Christmas Cards - All years

i was wondering does anyone have scans and pictures of the spainish royal family throughout the years??? ive only ever seen two and i would love to see all the others

crisiñaki 03-25-2007 05:35 PM

Christmas Card 1999

Dukes of Palma's Christmas Card 2005

Dukes of Palma's Christmas Card 2006

(Polfoto, EFE, Lecturas)

marezdote 04-08-2007 04:10 AM

This thread has more pictures of SRF Christmas cards
https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ight=christmas

rchainho 12-07-2007 10:16 AM

when come the news cards?

lula 12-14-2007 06:35 AM

Spanish Christmas cards 2007

I have seen the Christmast Card of the Kings, they appear with all the grandchildren in the garden. :wub:

biboquinhas 12-14-2007 06:47 AM

So where it is??

lula 12-14-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 704824)
So where it is??

For the moment in the tv :ermm:

Duke of Marmalade 12-14-2007 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 704819)
I have seen the Christmast Card of the Kings, they appear with all the grandchildren in the garden. :wub:

That sounds great, ANYTHING is better than last year. Please no depressing landscape again :lol:

lula 12-14-2007 07:19 AM

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia Christmas Card

https://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/enima...n_dentro_g.jpg

Paty 12-14-2007 07:32 AM

There will be a Christmas card of the Princes?

Avalon 12-14-2007 07:42 AM

Thank you Lula, the Christmas card for the SRF looks lovely! :flowers:
And it could harldy be otherwise, when there are so many gorgeous kids there. ;)

asturiana 12-14-2007 07:54 AM

Thanks lula :flowers:. The picture is beautiful :wub:.

Duke of Marmalade 12-14-2007 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon (Post 704843)
Thank you Lula, the Christmas card for the SRF looks lovely! :flowers:
And it could harldy be otherwise, when there are so many gorgeous kids there. ;)

It does look lovely indeed but what whas JC thinking? Oh dear, he could have shown a little smile at least. He looks kind of excluded and grumpy behind that bench and not like a proud grandfather who is the patriarch of the family, sitting next to the Queen (who is beaming!).

lula 12-14-2007 08:23 AM

The Kings congratulate the Christmas together with their eight grandchildren

https://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...casareal3a.jpg
https://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...casareal2a.jpg

biboquinhas 12-14-2007 08:49 AM

When I think of Christmas cards I think of a lovely photo in the snow, in a beautiful winter scenario, under the fire place!!!!! These christmas cards looked like they were taking in the summer time and don't have anything to do with the lovely Christmas season! I love the one that Prince Filipe and Princess Letizia make last year with Leonor near the fire place and under a Christmas sock! That was really a Christmas card!!These are only family shoots!

princess leonor 12-14-2007 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 704864)
The Kings congratulate the Christmas together with their eight grandchildren

https://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...casareal3a.jpg
https://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...casareal2a.jpg

What a lovely chistmascard this year! So nice of the Kings to pose with all their grandchildren. I love it. :wub: I hope we'll have a bigger version available soon (casareal.es doesn't have it online yet), I'd love to have a better look at them

catango 12-14-2007 09:21 AM

is there a bigger version?, I would like to see Little infantita beautiful face in close up.

carlota 12-14-2007 09:35 AM

Spanish Christmas cards 2007

the christmas cards of the king and queen of this year with their grandchildren! courtesy of hola.

Galerías de imágenes

quite adorable! (although i'm afraid the king looks like a photoshop copy paste :rolleyes:)

chuchu 12-14-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota (Post 704888)
the christmas cards of the king and queen of this year with their grandchildren! courtesy of hola.

Galerías de imágenes

quite adorable! (although i'm afraid the king looks like a photoshop copy paste :rolleyes:)

I like the card - the picture is so informal like any other family's Christmas card.

Bonbon 12-14-2007 09:50 AM

I love the card, the king and queen with all of their grandchildren. They look realy nice all together. Lovely:angel:

giov 12-14-2007 09:52 AM

Their grandchildren are really great! :flowers:
The King and the Queen are obviously proud of them!
Great pic of them all togheter, and nice card. Very informal style, their usual informal style!
Love it!

Amy 12-14-2007 10:03 AM

A beautiful Christmas card

Carminha Stalker 12-14-2007 11:01 AM

Lovely Christmas card with their eight beautiful grandchildren.

Her_Majesty 12-14-2007 12:00 PM

That's a wonderful christmascard.
Very beautiful scene of the King, Queen and all their grandchildren.:flowers:

crisiñaki 12-14-2007 12:27 PM

the Kings of Spain's christmas card for 2007:

https://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8...cionnavsw0.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
Juan holding Leo, Pablo with Irene, the Queen with little Sofi :wub: :wub: :wub:

the Princes' Card:

https://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6...cionnavhh5.jpg

Thank God it wasn't another snowy picture again :lol:

(Copyright: Casareal.es)

lula 12-14-2007 01:42 PM

"Casa de Su Majestad el Rey"

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía
https://i7.tinypic.com/82jnl37.jpg
https://i19.tinypic.com/8e1nrsk.jpg

Princes of Asturias
https://i10.tinypic.com/6o45pht.jpg
https://i5.tinypic.com/8fbmzib.jpg

LadyFinn 12-14-2007 02:00 PM

The card of the princes of Asturias is so beautiful and precious! Look, Letizia and Leonor have same kind of clothes and also little Sofia wears greý. What an absolutely amazing family!

Her_Majesty 12-14-2007 02:10 PM

The card of the PoA are even more radiant!:flowers:
The red tree in the background creates a very warm atmosphere.
The girls are so cute! Simply adorable!
Letizia looks very beautiful!

Camarina 12-14-2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 704977)

I have no words...
Both photos are amazing! especially the one of princes of Asturias and their two beutiful little girls.
Princess Letizia dresses very well their daughters, both wear very pretty clothes!!!:wub:
And.. infanta Sofia every day looks more and more like her mommy:flowers:

Thank you for the pictures!!

asturiana 12-14-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 704977)
"Casa de Su Majestad el Rey"
Princes of Asturias
https://i10.tinypic.com/6o45pht.jpg
https://i5.tinypic.com/8fbmzib.jpg

Thanks lula :flowers:. The Christmas Card from the Princes is lovely :wub:.

princess leonor 12-14-2007 03:07 PM

OMG thank you so much!!!! The princes card is just wonderful. Leonor's smile is just so :wub: and Sofia is so beautiful!!! Such a sweet and lovely picture

RhapsodyBrat 12-14-2007 03:08 PM

i think the SRF finally got it right this time! the pics are absolutely gorgeous. as for the Kings' photo, there were probably too many people coaching them to pose, to smile, that it seemed nobody was really paying attention to where the camera really is. :lol:

super two-thumbs up to the Princes' family too! i just love seeing Sofi--that round little chubby baby just makes me giggle and want to cuddle her. and i can see that Leo's hair is getting darker now (and i think she has her mother's eyebrows too).

i can't wait to see the cards for the Infantas. i can't wait to see Irene; she's so big now and she's changed so much too.

LadyFinn 12-14-2007 03:14 PM

LA FELICITACIÓN DE NAVIDAD DE LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS/Hola
LOS REYES FELICITAN LA NAVIDAD JUNTO A SUS OCHO NIETOS/Hola

queenofcelts 12-14-2007 03:35 PM

Gorgeous pics!
But why they use photoshop all time!

highpriestess 12-14-2007 04:34 PM

Love it. No photoshop. Everyone has two legs... ;)

All the kids are adorable. Juan and Paolo will be heartbreakers for sure. But Leo just melts my heart. What a toothy smile she has! :wub:

asturiana 12-14-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queenofcelts (Post 705026)
Gorgeous pics!
But why they use photoshop all time!

I don't think they use photoshop. The photo looks natural for me.

acdc1 12-14-2007 04:54 PM

Thanks soooo much for all of the pictures! The Jordanians look great as always, it seems like Hussein's grown a lot.

The Spanish Royals, OMG they're too beautiful! I love the two Sofia's together, and Leonor with Juan is too, too sweet! I never realized how much Irene looks like Miguel. And Froilan, Victoria, and Pablo are just as great as ever! The Princes card was wonderful, too! Leonor is such a little dynamo, I love that toothy, mischievous grin of hers!:wub: Baby Sofia is going to look like her mama when she gets older, you can already tell it.

I also loved that the cards weren't photoshoped this year, they were real. You could sense it.

acdc1 12-14-2007 05:05 PM

I LOOOOOVE these pictures! THey're so great! Are the Dukes of Palm/Lugo going to come out with any?

Mari_* 12-14-2007 06:03 PM

IMO There aren't really words to describe how beautiful The Christmas Card of the Princes is!, :wub::wub: I just love it!, Sofi is so amazingly cute I love her little -what's going on- face, it melts me :wub:, and Leonor OMG that smile!!! She just gets more beautiful every minute :lol: What a beautiful family :)

christinacg 12-14-2007 07:30 PM

Love the photo of all the grandkids. I think Irene and Leonor look like sisters!

madeleine victoria 12-14-2007 11:55 PM

The Christmas cards are so beautiful!!! It's really great that the Kings chose a picture with all their grandchildren... Love to see them smiling! The recet gala is nice too. I think with the black belt, it looks much better. Her hair is really nice too..

madeleine victoria 12-15-2007 12:03 AM

The cards are great! Do the Infantas release their respective cards yet?

Mari_* 12-15-2007 01:02 AM

Felipe, Letizia and Leonor are holding hands :wub: how cute!

planetcher 12-15-2007 01:38 AM

I hope the Infantas would release their family Christmas cards too, but what about the case of Elena and Jaime then?

dazzling 12-15-2007 03:33 AM

what a lovely christmas card. Letizia and the girls look lovely in the same color and Felipe looks really nice dressed casually. Love how Felipe is holding onto Leonor's hand

Ccile 12-15-2007 04:54 AM

OMG!! I love the princes' picture!! what a lovely family!!! the little girls are so beautiful!!!! so nice to see sofia again! she's adorable like her bigger sister!!!

Bonbon 12-15-2007 06:49 AM

Lovely christmas card:wub:
Expressions on their face, realy peaceful, joyful...:angel:

Bonbon 12-15-2007 06:51 AM

I love the christmas card of Princes. Lovely:wub:

Duke of Marmalade 12-15-2007 07:14 AM

The F&L picture is lovely with their two pretty daughters. Great to see Sofia again, it has been a long time since the presentation at Atocha.
However, I agree with biboquinhas, I am missing a bit the relation to winter / Xmas since this is just a normal family picture, a lovely one though, and despite last years' controversy about the leg issue I preferred the atmosphere of last years' pic, Leonor in front of the chimney. But again, great to have a nice family pic anyway since this is the first one since Sofia's birth.
Looking forward to the Infantas' cards, I wonder if Jaime will be included on Elena's :neutral: No matter if yes or no, it will lead to speculations either way. I always loved their cards, eg the one in the pool or last years' card, in the tree.

lula 12-15-2007 07:41 AM

I believe that they should stop doing them, because ultimately for the only thing that they serve it is in order that certain press they amuse themselves criticizing them. What should be a nice image for Christmas, they turn into another element of business.:bang:

Duke, if it is with Christmas decoration is criticized because it is and if it is not, because it is not. Last year, besides the bilge of the leg, the problem was that there were no elements religiously or that these socks or dolls were not traditional in Spain (though the people in their house are in the habit of having them, more if there are children and the shops sell them). They need a topic that to speak and they look for any excuse to do it.

On the winter photo, to do a winter photo in Spain and in November beginning of December ... it is difficult enough. We are in Europa's south, have had a sunny enough autumn and up to this week it has not started being cold. They do not control the weather.;)

I am charmed with the autumns landscapes, and the mount of El Pardo must be spectacular in this epoch. It is not the first time that the Princes choose this fund for their Christmas card.

princess leonor 12-15-2007 07:57 AM

I don't see the problem of the christmas element which apparently is missing. The christmas colours, red and green, are defnintely present in the photograph, just look at the leaves and the think they're sitting on! IT's a bit difficult to create a snowy landscape, if there hasn't fallen any snow yet. But, you're right Lula, there are always going to be critisism, no matter what they do, so it's best to not listen.
Too bad Cristina and Inaki haven't released their's yet, I can't wait to see it! I'm also very curious what Elena will do this year. This is not going to be an easy christmas for the kids

lula 12-15-2007 08:12 AM

In my opinion the Royal House has met bound to advance the photo because others had filtered it already. Normally the photos were appearing in the web just before Christmas, and always after the 20th. But these cards are sent to many people and always there are people that takes advantage that go forward to obtain the exclusive.

Last year only the card of the Kings was considered to be institutional and placed in the web, this year they have decided that the card of the Princes also should have this character. So I believe that if those of the Infantas are not already, it is that are considered to be private cards and until someone receives them and publishes them, they will not appear. But it is sure that next week we will see them.;)

julianne 12-15-2007 08:47 AM

What a lovely christmas card, love it, the two infantas are so adorable.

PrincessofEurope 12-15-2007 10:50 AM

Sofia hasnt changed that much since she was a baby compared to leonor who changed very quickly

carlota 12-15-2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope (Post 705270)
Sofia hasnt changed that much since she was a baby compared to leonor who changed very quickly

i agree...

the photo looks beautiful, what a cute family!

Camarina 12-15-2007 11:19 AM

Letizia is beautiful, she is relaxed and happy and Felipe is very attractive hand in hand with Leonor.
Their two little girls are also beautiful and very well dressed. Little Sofía has a sweet face with a precious mommy´s eyes:wub:
I really like the princes'christmas card of this year,they are a lovely family indeed.

Cissan 12-15-2007 11:34 AM

Hmmm... Felipe is showing a tad too much chest hair to my liking...

Elsa M. 12-15-2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camarina (Post 704992)
Princess Letizia dresses very well their daughters, both wear very pretty clothes!!!:wub:

Leonor's outfit is from Zara's Fall/Winter collection... the dress costs 30€ and the sweater 10€.
I'm sure they are all sold out, by now (and Zara is giving 1000 thanks) :biggrin:

ZandraRae 12-15-2007 01:53 PM

Awwww...I love both Christmas :advent: cards. The children are so beautiful! :princess3:Thanks for posting them.

magnik 12-15-2007 02:43 PM

What nice and familiar Xs Cards from Spain. :xmasbell:

Shucander Ghaby 12-15-2007 03:10 PM

Yes wonderfully Christmas Card. And also the Queen Elizabeth: Quotes. "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations."

BeautyLeonor 12-15-2007 03:32 PM

WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!!!!:wub: The girls are too cute for words!! OMG they are adorable!!!! Leonor is delicious and sofi is soo cute!! Mommy and Daddy look extremely happy and proud:wub: God bless them!!

chuchu 12-15-2007 04:18 PM

Now the card is being criticized because the background is not a winter scene. The SRF should just send a card with a Christmas/winter scene instead of a photograph then there won't be complaints about inappropriate backdrop.

biboquinhas 12-15-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsa M. (Post 705300)
Leonor's outfit is from Zara's Fall/Winter collection... the dress costs 30€ and the sweater 10€.
I'm sure they are all sold out, by now (and Zara is giving 1000 thanks) :biggrin:

maybe not I went to mango a few days ago to buy the same Top letizia was wearing in the Bruce springsteen concert and they had it in the store so maybe Zara has Leonor's outfit, no ones knows that was Leonor's outfit!!;)
I think Sofia looks strange, no air and too mucht heigh, leonor was a mucht more beautiful baby than she is!!!She has a really ugly and strange face!!

crisscross1 12-15-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 705359)
I think Sofia looks strange, no air and too mucht heigh, leonor was a mucht more beautiful baby than she is!!!She has a really ugly and strange face!!

What an unkind thing to say. Sofia is just a baby, all babies are innocent and beautiful in their own way.
The Christmas pictures are wonderful. It's nice to see the King and Queen surrounded by so many healthy, happy grandchildren. :flowers:

norwegianne 12-15-2007 04:48 PM

If we can refrain from discussing the attractiveness of babies - who really cannot help what they look like - in a discussion about Christmas cards, it would be nice.

Duke of Marmalade 12-15-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 705229)
Duke, if it is with Christmas decoration is criticized because it is and if it is not, because it is not. Last year, besides the bilge of the leg, the problem was that there were no elements religiously or that these socks or dolls were not traditional in Spain (though the people in their house are in the habit of having them, more if there are children and the shops sell them). They need a topic that to speak and they look for any excuse to do it.

On the winter photo, to do a winter photo in Spain and in November beginning of December ... it is difficult enough. We are in Europa's south, have had a sunny enough autumn and up to this week it has not started being cold. They do not control the weather.;)

I understand lula, you cannot please everyone and a winter landscape in Spain is a bit of a difficulty :flowers: I actually liked last years' card very much because of the atmosphere, but that's only my personal opinion. This years' card is a wonderful family picture and much appreciated since it's only the second one of the complete Asturias family being published.

catango 12-15-2007 09:48 PM

What color are Little sofia eyes?, I can't figure out

acdc1 12-15-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catango (Post 705410)

It looked to me as if they are going to be like Letizia's eyes, which I think are dark green or hazel. Of course, she's still only a baby, so her eyes might change. Leonor has light blue or blue-gray, I can't quite tell, eyes.

catango 12-15-2007 10:43 PM

Yes, Maybe, but I took the christmas Pic and I zoomed in too many times and looking a very close up, They seem blue or kind of gray, I don't really know what color they are.

Rossina 12-16-2007 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 704838)
King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia Christmas Card

https://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/enima...n_dentro_g.jpg

beautiful picture .......... thank you lula.:flowers:

royaltywatcher 12-16-2007 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cissan (Post 705282)
Hmmm... Felipe is showing a tad too much chest hair to my liking...

Very funny, but I agree. It's not very becoming of a prince, and not really very attractive even for an average man. I almost expect to see some gold chains to complete the look.

royaltywatcher 12-16-2007 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 704984)
You can see their Christmas card 2007 here :wub:

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/704977-post21.html

Nice picture, but shouldn't a Christmas card have a Christmas theme? This picture makes me think of Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving maybe, but not Christmas. I've seen other Christmas pictures from the Spanish Royal Family that have Christmas type settings.

fanprincipesasturi 12-16-2007 06:46 AM

La Monarquia

La Monarquia

marilyne 12-16-2007 01:41 PM

I love the way Felipe and Leonor are holding hands. So cute!

Rebafan81 12-16-2007 02:56 PM

Wonderful Pictures, both of them point out how important family is the SRF. I love the way Leo and Felipe are holding hands, she has always seemed like a daddy's girl.
The SRF has the cutest children, Europe better watch out, these kids are gorgeous!!

emilieweber2004 12-17-2007 05:21 AM

the cards are so cute!!!!

julia garcia roch 12-17-2007 07:20 AM

I love both pictures! ABC already posted the Christmas cards from Infanta Elena and Infanta Cristina. I am sorry that I do not know how to post them! To everyone Feliz Navidad y Prospero 2008!

Paty 12-17-2007 07:43 AM

Infanta Elena Christmas card 2007
https://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/med...1495415338.jpg

https://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/med...1495415350.jpg

Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urgangarin Christmas card 2007
https://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/med...1495415362.jpg

https://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/med...1495415374.jpg

julia garcia roch 12-17-2007 08:06 AM

Thank you Paty!

Duke of Marmalade 12-17-2007 08:12 AM

Cute pics of the kids - and a clever solution to publish a pic of the kids only, at least in Elena's case!

carlota 12-17-2007 08:32 AM

the pics are adorable! my favourite this year is perhaps the princes of asturias one (or the king and queen!), but they are all delightful.

princess leonor 12-17-2007 08:33 AM

That's beautiful christmascards of Cristina and Elena. Victoria and Froilan look so cute together, such a sweet picture. I like the picture with Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene very much as well, just too bad that Irene is looking so serieus!

Her_Majesty 12-17-2007 12:04 PM

Elena's children are really beautiful!
The card is lovely!
The same goes for the Urgangarin kids!

The cards:
LOS HIJOS DE LAS INFANTAS, PROTAGONISTAS DE SUS FELICITACIONES NAVIDEÑAS

RhapsodyBrat 12-17-2007 12:06 PM

I love that look on Irene's face! She seems so clueless with what's going on, she's like, "Huh?":lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by catango (Post 705422)
Yes, Maybe, but I took the christmas Pic and I zoomed in too many times and looking a very close up, They seem blue or kind of gray, I don't really know what color they are.

During the baptism the press said Sofia's eyes are azul intenso (deep/dark blue?) and it will probably lighten as she grows up. Leonor's eyes are a clear blue, rimmed with gray, like her dad's.

crisiñaki 12-17-2007 01:04 PM

thanks all for the pics and info! :flowers:

I love the Kings card and the Urdangarin ones, Irene has gotten so beautiful, I guess her daddy has already bought the shotgun to scare potential boyfriends :lol:

LadyFinn 12-17-2007 01:10 PM

Both the Urdangarin and the Marichalar children look so very serious in these cards.

BeautyLeonor 12-17-2007 01:17 PM

All the cards of this year are TOO CUTE!! King's card with their beautiful grandchildren too cute for words:wub: Princes' card the best for me, they look extremely happy with their two beautiful girls:wub: Elena's card is really sweet!! Froilan and Vicky looked really cute together:wub: Cristina's card: really handsome boys and a cute serious girl:flowers:

BeautyLeonor 12-17-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catango (Post 705410)

I think she has dark blue eyes or kind of gray

https://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2...5070745vc2.png
https://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4...atocha5tf6.jpg

BeautyLeonor 12-17-2007 01:49 PM

Do you have the "big version" of Infanta's cards?

aryo 12-17-2007 05:27 PM

All cards are cute especially the princes'.thank you all for posting them.but i guess the king and princes cards were taken sooner(around october)based on princess and kids hair.