The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f241/)
-   -   Princess Lilian, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - January 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f241/princess-lilian-current-events-part-1-november-2002-january-2005-a-12.html)

NJRedDevils 06-05-2004 09:28 PM

thanks for answering that..

But can Prince Carl Phillip and Princess Madeleine marry b4 there sister crown Princess Victoria and not lose there tittles and positions on the line to the throne?

Dennism 06-05-2004 09:31 PM

Yes. They can marry before her and they would not lose their titles nor positions. They would only lose that if the Parliament does not approve of the marriages or if they relinquish their titles or positions themselves.

NJRedDevils 06-05-2004 09:33 PM

Thanks, good now i can marry Madeleine and all be fine.

thanks again

Dennism 06-05-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NJRedDevils@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:33 pm
Thanks, good now i can marry Madeleine and all be fine.

thanks again

Sounds like a plan to me.

NJRedDevils 06-05-2004 10:04 PM

it be a mix wedding with Swedish and American and Australian..

Our Children will a mix of blood..

so what tittle will i get been married to my Madeleine and your invited to our wedding..

GrandDuchess 06-07-2004 09:20 PM

From Roger at The Scandinavian Royals Message Board:

"With the passing of President Reagan I would like to share a rather nice story with you about a visit Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian did to the White House during Regan's presidency.

Princess Lilian, who is a well known "prankster" had visited Stockholm's biggest novilty store Buttericks prior to the White House visit and purchased a bottle with fake ketchup. At the luncheon in the White House Lilian was seated next to Reagan and VP Bush. She tells Reagan - Hey Mr President you need ketchup on your food and bring up her plastic bottle. She squeeze the bottle and its fake contents on the President. He is suprised and so is the secret service until they all realize Lilian's joke. Reagan got a good laugh and George Bush has since that time always referred to Lilian as the worlds craziest royal.

A rather nice story I think".

tiaraprin 06-07-2004 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NJRedDevils@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:04 pm

so what tittle will i get been married to my Madeleine and your invited to our wedding..

I have an idea--you can have a double wedding with Dennism. When you marry Madeleine, He can marry CP Victoria!! Now that is a plan!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :P :woot: :flower:

Hope I am invited Dennism!!! :innocent: :lol: :P :flower:

tiaraprin 06-07-2004 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GrandDuchess@Jun 7th, 2004 - 8:20 pm
From Roger at The Scandinavian Royals Message Board:

"With the passing of President Reagan I would like to share a rather nice story with you about a visit Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian did to the White House during Regan's presidency.

Princess Lilian, who is a well known "prankster" had visited Stockholm's biggest novilty store Buttericks prior to the White House visit and purchased a bottle with fake ketchup. At the luncheon in the White House Lilian was seated next to Reagan and VP Bush. She tells Reagan - Hey Mr President you need ketchup on your food and bring up her plastic bottle. She squeeze the bottle and its fake contents on the President. He is suprised and so is the secret service until they all realize Lilian's joke. Reagan got a good laugh and George Bush has since that time always referred to Lilian as the worlds craziest royal.

A rather nice story I think".

As an American, I wish I could have seen Reagan's face on that one!!!! :lol: How great HRH has such a sense of humor!!!!! :P :lol: :flower:

NJRedDevils 06-08-2004 07:00 AM

double wedding i like that

mixer2002de 06-08-2004 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by tiaraprin+Jun 7th, 2004 - 9:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tiaraprin @ Jun 7th, 2004 - 9:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NJRedDevils@Jun 5th, 2004 - 9:04 pm

I have an idea--you can have a double wedding with Dennism. When you marry Madeleine, He can marry CP Victoria&#33;&#33; Now that is a plan&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :P :woot: :flower:

Hope I am invited Dennism&#33;&#33;&#33; :innocent: :lol: :P :flower: [/b][/quote]
Maybe a baywatch babe would be sufficient for dennis to get him away from his Computer&#33;

Dennism 06-08-2004 12:07 PM

Baywatch Babe? Not for me. Anyway, I like the story with Lilian and the former president. That was funny. I would have loved to see his face too.

mixer2002de 06-08-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dennism@Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:07 am
Baywatch Babe? Not for me. Anyway, I like the story with Lilian and the former president. That was funny. I would have loved to see his face too.
So you would like a baywatch boy? Uh

You would send away a baywatch babe that claims "dennis I love you&#33;"?

tiaraprin 06-09-2004 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mixer2002de+Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:47 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:47 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@Jun 8th, 2004 - 11:07 am
So you would like a baywatch boy? Uh

You would send away a baywatch babe that claims "dennis I love you&#33;"? [/b][/quote]
Maybe Dennism has some sophistication and class and doesn&#39;t want a bimbo. Maybe he wants a lady who is the full package of beauty, brains, and class.

A Baywatch babe can&#39;t deliver any of that--when they lose their looks and their breast implants harden and sag--they will have nothing left in life to offer.

Bravo to Dennism for picking a real woman instead of perpetuating the ideals that all other men seem to want--just looks.

Lena 06-09-2004 06:16 AM

Funny story :lol:

Talking about Baywatch babes...what is here meant? The actresses who were part of the show "Baywatch" or women, who love it to be at the beach, in tight revealing Bikinis?
Well, it actually doesnīt matter. Because for both Iīve the same opinion. Or better expressed Iīve NO opinion, when it comes to their character and intelligence. Because I just donīt know them. And so Iīve to say, thatīs IMO not fair to claim that there nothing will stay, when their beauty goes away&#33; They are human beings like everybody else, and that they like it to spend some days on the beach in their youth, donīt make (IMO) stupid or "bad" human beings out of them&#33;

Itīs nice to admire "classy" women and Iīve nothing against it, but one should be also aware that you canīt really know, how classy they really are, when you just see them on TV or in mags.

Dennism 06-09-2004 01:22 PM

Good points, Lena. But I believe Mixerīs point was that any pretty face or "bodacious" body would be good enough for me. Tiaraprin and I disagree with Mixer on that viewpoint.

mixer2002de 06-09-2004 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dennism@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:22 pm
Good points, Lena. But I believe Mixerīs point was that any pretty face or "bodacious" body would be good enough for me. Tiaraprin and I disagree with Mixer on that viewpoint.
you are more attracted by your computer than a good looking woman? I would at least look at her, as I am a man. This does not mean that I would marry her and start a family with her&#33; There are more important things than just looks&#33;

Dennism 06-09-2004 01:27 PM

No, what a ridiculous idea. I thought by the computer analogy you meant spending time looking at photos of Victoria.

mixer2002de 06-09-2004 01:32 PM

So if I managed Vic to come around in a baywatch suit. Dennis would continue with looking pics of her on his PC. :huh:

Maybe then I should support her to forget this disappointment&#33; :P

Lena 06-09-2004 01:34 PM

Quote:

Well, maybe true...but when you say
Quote:

Baywatch Babe? Not for me
Then you exclude all these women-independent from their character, that you donīt know. Further I know you closer, so I think, that I can say, that I know your view point on this topic. You divide the female world in 2 parts. The huge Bimbo-part and the little classy women part. (The same with guys, but thatīs not part of the discussion)

Dennism 06-09-2004 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:32 pm
So if I managed Vic to come around in a baywatch suit. Dennis would continue with looking pics of her on his PC. :huh:

Maybe then I should support her to forget this disappointment&#33; :P

Well, if you did that I would certainly look at her but I would also talk to her and maybe weīd hit it off because of our personalities. But that is not to say that I would not look at her. When I said Baywatch babe, I was thinking more of a body type then of their mere personalities.