The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f241/)
-   -   Princess Lilian, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - January 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f241/princess-lilian-current-events-part-1-november-2002-january-2005-a-12.html)

Josefine 12-05-2003 02:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here with a wig

------

Poppy 12-06-2003 08:22 AM

Howcome Princess Lilian doesn't wear any of those larger size tiaras that Queen Silvia often wears? Are they only for the Queen? The king's sisters all wear their own small tiaras and didn't seem to have worn any of the large ones. I thought the female members share tiaras.

paulette 12-13-2003 01:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Copyright/ImagineScandinavia 2003, Berggren 10000, Stockholm, Sverige Princess Lilian of Sweden was the very popular guest at the Christmas bazaar at the English Church in Stockholm. She came in the company of countess Palmstierna and visited all the stands and spent a lot of money. Seen here: Princess and the countess greeted by reverend Bruce Evanson in front of the church. -----Princess Lilian buying a piece of cake. ------Princess Lilian and the wife of the British Ambassador-----

paulette 12-13-2003 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Copyright/ImagineScandinavia 2003, Berggren 10000, Stockholm, Sverige Princess Lilian of Sweden was the very popular guest at the Christmas bazaar at the English Church in Stockholm. She came in the company of Countess Palmstierna and visited all the stands and spent a lot of money.

paulette 12-13-2003 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Copyright/ImagineScandinavia 2003, Berggren 10000, Stockholm, Sverige. Princess Lilian of Sweden seen here attending the Christmas Bazar in the English Church in Stockholm today. Princess Lilian of Sweden was the very popular guest at the Christmas bazaar at the English Church in Stockholm. She came in the company of countess Palmstierna and visited all the stands and spent a lot of money. Seen here: Princess and the countess greeted by reverend Bruce Evanson in front of the church. -----Princess Lilian buying a piece of cake. ------Princess Lilian and the wife of the British Ambassador-----

paulette 12-13-2003 02:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Copyright/ImagineScandinavia 2003, Berggren 10000, Stockholm, Sverige. Princess Lilian of Sweden seen here attending the Christmas Bazar in the English Church in Stockholm today. Princess Lilian of Sweden was the very popular guest at the Christmas bazaar at the English Church in Stockholm. She came in the company of countess Palmstierna and visited all the stands and spent a lot of money. Seen here: Princess and the countess greeted by reverend Bruce Evanson in front of the church. -----Princess Lilian buying a piece of cake. ------Princess Lilian and the wife of the British Ambassador-----

paulette 12-13-2003 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

paulette 12-13-2003 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

paulette 12-13-2003 02:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Cissan 12-14-2003 05:18 AM

It looks like Princess Lilian has aged a lot the past years. She needed a lot of help to get down the stairs on Nobel. I really hope she's not sick :(

Alva 12-14-2003 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cissan@Dec 14th, 2003 - 5:18 am
It looks like Princess Lilian has aged a lot the past years. She needed a lot of help to get down the stairs on Nobel. I really hope she's not sick :(
Yes, Iīve thought about that too :( . I hope that she will be able to stay with them until itīs time for a wedding, and some "grand children", maybee that is the thing wich keeps her alive :cry:

sara1981 12-14-2003 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alva+Dec 14th, 2003 - 10:48 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alva @ Dec 14th, 2003 - 10:48 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cissan@Dec 14th, 2003 - 5:18 am
It looks like Princess Lilian has aged a lot the past years. She needed a lot of help to get down the stairs on Nobel. I really hope she&#39;s not sick&nbsp; :(
Yes, Iīve thought about that too :( . I hope that she will be able to stay with them until itīs time for a wedding, and some "grand children", maybee that is the thing wich keeps her alive :cry: [/b][/quote]
she not have children and grandchildren since her husband died in 1997 she widow

Sara Boyce

Alva 12-14-2003 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sara1981+Dec 14th, 2003 - 10:52 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara1981 @ Dec 14th, 2003 - 10:52 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by Alva@Dec 14th, 2003 - 10:48 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Cissan
Quote:

@Dec 14th, 2003 - 5:18 am
It looks like Princess Lilian has aged a lot the past years. She needed a lot of help to get down the stairs on Nobel. I really hope she&#39;s not sick*&nbsp; :(

Yes, Iīve thought about that too :( . I hope that she will be able to stay with them until itīs time for a wedding, and some "grand children", maybee that is the thing wich keeps her alive :cry:

she not have children and grandchildren since her husband died in 1997 she widow

Sara Boyce [/b][/quote]
Yes I know that Sara, thats why i made the marks " " around the words grand children. I meant that for her, any children of Victoria, Carl Philip or Madeleine will be like grandchildren for her, or great grand children. Due to the fact that she never had any children of her own the Royal children became the substitutes.

Swanjd08 12-24-2003 04:55 PM

hey guys i found out something shocking today. I am related to princess lilian,my mam&#39;s mam&#39;s father&#39;s sister is Princess lilian. It was in the newspaper and everything.By the way i am not joking, because you would not find a 14 year old researching royal history.heres my msn
johnny_157@hotmail.com

sky 12-24-2003 07:35 PM

aso, lilian is your grandmother&#39;s aunt and are u welsh like the pss?

Swanjd08 12-25-2003 09:51 AM

yeah i am welsh B)

Dennism 12-25-2003 09:53 AM

That&#39;s cool.

Swanjd08 12-25-2003 10:19 AM

;) i will scan and put the newspaper article on here soon. ;)

Swanjd08 12-25-2003 12:38 PM

should put it on here tomorrow B)

HMQueenElizabethII 04-22-2004 08:01 AM

[SIZE=7]How do you think about Pss Lilian.She is not beautiful,she is ugly.Her face always look sad. :cry: