The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke of York, Sarah Duchess of York, and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f113/)
-   -   A Wife for Prince Andrew, Duke of York (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f113/a-wife-for-prince-andrew-duke-of-york-11815.html)

pollyemma 12-22-2005 12:47 PM

https://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html
Fergie has a new boyfriend (allegedly) we may have to wait awhile for her remarriage to andrew.

ysbel 12-22-2005 01:01 PM

Good for Sarah! Now I hope that Andrew gets off his duff and finds someone special. He's too nice not to find a good woman to settle down with.

Princess BellyFlop 12-22-2005 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mw7060a
I don't think the problem is the Queen...I think the problem is with her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh. From what I gather, he cannot stand Fergie and what she did to Andrew and the embarrassment she caused the Royals. In his eyes, she could never redeem herself.

The Duke of Edimbourgh is SO right on that matter. God bless him|

Mahoogie 12-28-2005 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
No, no York re-marriage.
I do not believe that we should forget that a spouse got into a toe-sucking session with her accountant while on vacations with her children and by going so she not only cheated on her beloved husband but publicly humiliated him and HIM is the lovely and adorable Prince Andrew!

Could anyone here post that controversial tabloid pic of fergie and her accountant ( the toe-sucking ones )..Its not that I intend to dig graves of the past, am just curious about that tabloid pic which led to the yorks divorce and Prince Philip's rage..I havent seen that tabloid pic..

Warren 12-28-2005 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahoogie
Its not that I intend to dig graves of the past, am just curious about that tabloid pic..I havent seen that tabloid pic..

Do you really need to see it?

Zonk 12-28-2005 09:44 AM

I say let bygones be bygones. If Andrew has forgiven her...does it matter what the rest of us think. And not to bring up the Camillla situation again...but if she can be accepted into the fold...why can't Sarah? Or is forgiveness, committing adultrey, and making a mistake only available for a few?

Aussie Princess 12-28-2005 09:54 AM

If they got back together, great, though I don't think it will happen, I agree they have a good thing going as they are, friends and co-parents. they handles the divorce remarkably well i think, in the end, and Beatrice says in her tattler story that they have had a very close family unit since the divorce. i don't think it will happen because they are happy with things as they are and it works for them.

Mahoogie 12-28-2005 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren
Do you really need to see it?

Hhhhmmm..no, nevermind..it was an unpleasant situation for the Yorks especially for the Duchess:o ..not appropriate to post here I think:o ...nevermind...

Incas 12-28-2005 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zonk1189
I say let bygones be bygones. If Andrew has forgiven her...does it matter what the rest of us think. And not to bring up the Camillla situation again...but if she can be accepted into the fold...why can't Sarah? Or is forgiveness, committing adultrey, and making a mistake only available for a few?

I totally agree. There does seem to be a different set of standards, not just coming from the RF, but also from the public, how the Princes' wives should behave. There were endless comparisons of Sarah to Diana during their marriages, clothes, childrearing etc. I think it's great for her and Andrew to be on such good terms inspite of the divorce. It's rare even among the general public, and I'm sure it's been a great relief for their two girls.

Queen Marie 01-01-2006 07:55 AM

If Sarah is uncomfortable with life as a royal, then I don't think they should remarry. That's no reason however, for her and Andrew not to be a couple. Living together and not being married isn't frowned upon so much these days. That way, they would both still have the freedom to do what they want career wise.
If they do wish to remarry, I certainly wouldn't object as I'm sure it would be a well thought through decision this time around.

branchg 01-01-2006 02:32 PM

It's not going to happen.

Queen Mary I 01-01-2006 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Marie
If Sarah is uncomfortable with life as a royal, then I don't think they should remarry. That's no reason however, for her and Andrew not to be a couple. Living together and not being married isn't frowned upon so much these days. That way, they would both still have the freedom to do what they want career wise.
If they do wish to remarry, I certainly wouldn't object as I'm sure it would be a well thought through decision this time around.

I think Sarah and Andrew should just leave things as they are if they are comfortable with their arrangement and happy along with their children. Re-marriage is the romantic ideal but I don't see it happening.

BeatrixFan 01-01-2006 02:42 PM

Sarah's played celebrity for far too long. She couldn't expect to be welcomed back into the Royal fold as an equal.

Laviollette 03-21-2006 07:43 PM

A Wife for Prince Andrew, Duke of York
 
He's tall, handsome and a Prince too. He is gorgeous in a tuxedo and looks fabulous in uniform. So why is Prince Andrew, Duke of York still single years after his divorce from Sarah Ferguson? Is there not one woman out there who can make the stern-faced royal happy again and end his obvious loneliness?

crisiñaki 03-21-2006 07:48 PM

I don't think Andrew has understood where does he stand with Fergie, sometimes she's all let's-get-back and other times she's I'm-living-in-NY so as long as they don't resolve their situation neither one would get a significant other, they are too attached to each other to think about other people

acid_rain3075 03-21-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisiñaki
I don't think Andrew has understood where does he stand with Fergie, sometimes she's all let's-get-back and other times she's I'm-living-in-NY so as long as they don't resolve their situation neither one would get a significant other, they are too attached to each other to think about other people

I agree but I kinda want them to get back together! They were a good couple! And genuinely seem in love with each other even though they are not together anymore!

Laviollette 03-21-2006 08:14 PM

He's too good for Sarah Ferguson. Surely there is someone out there for him who will respect him while they are married.

https://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6024/hello8ct.th.jpg https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/292...rost4bj.th.jpg
hellomagazine.com; Getty Images

crisiñaki 03-21-2006 08:16 PM

The Uniform really suits him, yummy!!!:D :D :D

seto 03-23-2006 01:31 PM

She did respect him as well as love him. It was at the end of the marriage when things got ugly. They also never stopped loving and liking each other which is really quite nice.

Australian 03-24-2006 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laviollette
He's tall, handsome and a Prince too. He is gorgeous in a tuxedo and looks fabulous in uniform. So why is Prince Andrew, Duke of York still single years after his divorce from Sarah Ferguson? Is there not one woman out there who can make the stern-faced royal happy again and end his obvious loneliness?

I think the answer to this question is that Andrew probably thinks that Sarah is the only wife and mother to him and his kids and that he obviously still deeply loves Sarah. And sees her as irreplaceable


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises