The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Family of Brunei (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f71/)
-   -   Princess Sarah is pregnant (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f71/princess-sarah-is-pregnant-11585.html)

magnik 11-09-2006 02:44 PM

Princess Sarah is pregnant

Question: does the palace announcing pregnancies of the royal ladies?

I ask becouse on this photo (thanks Humera) her clothes looks strange on her belly.
https://s2.supload.com/gal/0611081072/0/

Humera 11-09-2006 05:07 PM

Well the court didnt announce the pregnancy of the Sultan's second wife. I only found out about it after seeing pictures of her at official engagements.
It could just be the way Sarah's sitting. I wouldn't want to speculate.

alfie 12-10-2006 10:41 PM

Confirmed Princess Sarah is pregnant..

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnik
Question: does the palace announcing pregnancies of the royal ladies?

I ask becouse on this photo (thanks Humera) her clothes looks strange on her belly.
https://s2.supload.com/gal/0611081072/0/

I can confirmed that Princess Sarah is indeed pregnant..Her doctor confirmed it unofficially. She is due sometime in March 2007.

MoonlightRhapsody 12-11-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfie
I can confirmed that Princess Sarah is indeed pregnant..Her doctor confirmed it unofficially. She is due sometime in March 2007.

Isn't that a breach of doctor/patient confidentiality?

Anyway, has there been any pictures of Sarah lately? I'd think that if she was pregnant and due by March that she'd be showing by now at six months. And it's not as if I'm doubting you, it's just that without official acknowledgement or obvious pictures, I'm skeptical.

alfie 12-11-2006 03:47 AM

Well, this things happen everyway. Plus she knows how to hide her bump. If I see the princess in the next few weeks I will surely know that if she is definitely pregnant but I believe the doctor that she is.

laduchesse 12-11-2006 09:52 AM

It looks like she has a bump in some of the Infofoto pics Humera posted in the thread on Queen Saleha's Current News and Event (post #104).

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-a-6643-6.html

farlinass 12-11-2006 11:19 AM

if she is really pregnant, i'm so happy for her! but on the other hand, how about her studies?

magnik 12-11-2006 03:37 PM

Than if it will be confirmed or that's true (I hope so) and she really due around next March than she will be almost 20 (born 9 April 1987).

About her studies - probably Sarah'll take some break (few months) from school.

mimimalil 12-11-2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfie

Congratulations to the royal couple! With regards to Sarah being pregnant and at the same time studying, I don't see any problem with that. I have many friends who got pregnant while doing their degrees. Being pregnant is NOT an illness. Once the baby is born, I'm sure there will be a number of nannies/nurses who will take great care of the baby. Once again, congratulations!

nbaker 12-12-2006 01:07 PM

In this picture it looks like she has a little bump.

We will just have to wait for an announcement.

https://s2.supload.com/gal/0611194604/8/

magnik 12-12-2006 03:46 PM

As Humera wrote
Quote:

...the court didnt announce the pregnancy of the Sultan's second wife.
But if they had done that anytime before? - announced the pregnancies or not like f.ex. in Marocco.

Joumana 12-12-2006 04:16 PM

Are you sure she is pregnant or not?

MoonlightRhapsody 12-12-2006 04:21 PM

Can one of our Brunei members confirm or deny the rumor? It's very hard to judge the royal pregancies because of the prints on the clothes. We'd need a solid side view.

magnik 12-12-2006 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joumana
Are you sure she is pregnant or not?

Looking on the photos from last weeks/events we (if I can say that) can say that it looks that she is. ... Or she just take some weight extra.

Joumana 12-12-2006 04:32 PM

So we are not sure at all. It's speculation.

magnik 12-12-2006 04:41 PM

We wouldn't know that sure if the palace wouldn't confirm it oficially.

That's the reason why I ask before:
if they had done that anytime before? - announced any royal pregnancies before or not like it is f.ex. in Marocco.

Joumana 12-12-2006 05:11 PM

I think we should wait for pictures of her in de next mounths.

Humera 12-12-2006 05:42 PM

This isn't the first time there has been speculation about Sarah being pregnant, however this time it does not seem to be unfounded, which is why we're allowing this topic to be discussed.
We most probably won't get an official announcement. So far we can only judge from the pictures we saw a few weeks ago.
The CP hasn't been accompanied by Sarah on his latest engagements so we can't be too sure yet.

magnik 12-12-2006 06:20 PM

Thanks Humera.

Than if it's not this kind of belly :smile: than maybe Sarah take a pillow under her clothes.;)

Rossina 12-13-2006 05:55 AM

Quote:

Thanks Humera.

Than if it's not this kind of belly :smile: than maybe Sarah take a pillow under her clothes.;)

Maby .... :smile:

MAISARAH 12-13-2006 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeda2000
Maby .... :smile:

how could she do that..... :mad:

I'm not Bruneian but studying in Brunei.. can asure that Princess Sarah is pregnent but as done to all royal ladies before there is no announcement about the pregnancy..... the peolple only know from the news of the new born prince or princess.

So stop discussing wether she is pregnent or not, but let pray her safety and the unborn baby who is heir to the Brunei crown. ;)

Joumana 12-13-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAISARAH
how could she do that..... :mad:

I'm not Bruneian but studying in Brunei.. can asure that Princess Sarah is pregnent but as done to all royal ladies before there is no announcement about the pregnancy..... the peolple only know from the news of the new born prince or princess.

So stop discussing wether she is pregnent or not, but let pray her safety and the unborn baby who is heir to the Brunei crown. ;)

Take it easy please. Don't be angry.:smile:
You said that you are sure that Prince Sarah is pregnant. Could you please tell us how can you be so sure about it?

magnik 12-13-2006 03:11 PM

I agree with Joumana. We doesn't want hurt anyone MAISARAH.
We start talk about the pregnancy becouse we saw only a photos of the CPss's belly since time to time.
For many people photos aren't a good proof of pregnancy and thy're waiting for the official announcement. But there wasn't it and probably never be. So that's why there are still speculations about CPss pregnancy.

But how you MAISARAH and your countrymen know that one of the Royal Ladies is pregnant?

Thanks.

lotus 12-14-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

I agree with Joumana. We doesn't want hurt anyone MAISARAH.
We start talk about the pregnancy becouse we saw only a photos of the CPss's belly since time to time.
For many people photos aren't a good proof of pregnancy and thy're waiting for the official announcement. But there wasn't it and probably never be. So that's why there are still speculations about CPss pregnancy.

But how you MAISARAH and your countrymen know that one of the Royal Ladies is pregnant?

Thanks.

I agree!

And How men in Brunei know the information about Royal ?

altagrace 12-17-2006 01:31 PM

In any case, best wishes for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

Vanesa 12-17-2006 11:30 PM

My very best wishes to Princess Sarah -if the rumor comes to be the truth! :biggrin: - And for people who is gessing what will she does with her studies, I must say you that my mother was studying medicine and working whan she was pregnant of me and that she is a doctor now...No problem.

Vanesa.

gal83 12-24-2006 02:43 AM

heylo guys.. well..by the looks of it.. she is! COngrats yeah..:flowers:

lisakamarudin 01-14-2007 10:01 AM

Hello everyone

This is my first post even though i've have been a member for sometimes
:lol:

Warren 01-14-2007 10:42 PM

Hello lisakamarudin. Welcome to the Forums as a posting member. :smile:

LaPlusBelle 01-15-2007 12:38 AM

I think we should wait until there's an announcement. Also, if she's due two months from now, shouldn't there have been some sort of announcement? Is the Royal Family of Brunei known to not tell their people/royalty fans/the rest of the world about royal heirs?

Warren 01-15-2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaPlusBelle
I think we should wait until there's an announcement... Is the Royal Family of Brunei known to not tell their people/royalty fans/the rest of the world about royal heirs?

Different ruling families have different traditions when it comes to making pregnancies public. In the case of Brunei, recent experience has shown us they don't say anything beforehand, so we must rely on our own observations and interpretations.

Here is the post from Moderator Humera on the previous page at #18 which explains why this speculation is allowed:
Quote:

This isn't the first time there has been speculation about Sarah being pregnant, however this time it does not seem to be unfounded, which is why we're allowing this topic to be discussed.

We most probably won't get an official announcement. So far we can only judge from the pictures we saw a few weeks ago.

LaPlusBelle 01-15-2007 11:35 AM

Okay, thanks Warren!

alfie 01-17-2007 02:09 AM

Any Royal Preganices in Brunei will never get an official statement from the Government. They only announce it after the birth. As to Princess Sarah being pregnant I confirmed it earlier already. To be more certain I saw her last week & I can see her baby bump getting bigger, she is due in late March or early April. Another Royal Preganancy is Sultan's 2nd Wife, she is preganat with their second child due later this year.

Roshanah 01-17-2007 03:00 PM

Really? great news. Do you live in Brunei or did you see her whilst she was overseas. Thanks in advance.

el-khanz 01-17-2007 10:18 PM

Sarah and Azrinaz pregnant? It's a good news. All the family must be very happy especially the crown princely couple. It's gonna be their first child who may be the next heir (if it's a son).
Congratulations...

alfie 01-17-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roshanah
Really? great news. Do you live in Brunei or did you see her whilst she was overseas. Thanks in advance.

Your welcome! I saw her in Brunei.

tlklhm 01-18-2007 12:21 AM

Wow pretty fast for Arinaz...her son is only abt 7 mths old and she is pregnant again...

gal83 01-18-2007 10:51 PM

:flowers: congrats for both of em.. i just love to hear their stories.. for Azrinaz dat was fast! Well.. they have such a good life i dun wonder.. wish my life is a great as theirs..lol.. Oh btw..welcome to the forum lisakamarudin.. hope to share ur views..

Vanesa 01-20-2007 12:02 AM

I didn't know that Princess Azrinaz was pregnant too!!! Congratulations to her (and of course, to Princess Sarah) The Royal family could be relieved...they have children enough to continue to rule for ever!

Vanesa.

Humera 01-21-2007 03:49 PM

Lets focus on the topic of the thread please.
If Azrinaz is indeed pregnant, lets wait until some further confirmation (pictures etc) before we start congratulating her.

Thank you

lalyli 01-30-2007 08:45 AM

News photos of PAIPA Sarah

YTM PADUKA SERI PENGIRAN ANAK ISTERI PENGIRAN ANAK SARAH BERSAMA MAHASISWA-MAHASISWI UBD MEMBUAT LAWATAN SAMBIL BELAJAR KE-IPA
:flowers:

Vanesa 01-31-2007 09:15 PM

Thank you for the link. Paipa sarah is getting every day more and more beatiful, and she seems to accomplish her tasks quite well.

Oh! And I just love her dresses! ;)

Vanesa.

mimimalil 02-01-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanesa
Thank you for the link. Paipa sarah is getting every day more and more beatiful, and she seems to accomplish her tasks quite well.

Oh! And I just love her dresses! ;)

Vanesa.

Yes I agree. Indeed she is glowing with her pregnancy.

el-khanz 02-01-2007 08:49 PM

Is she really pregnant? I didn't know about that. Well, congratulation for the couple and their family.

LaDyFReD237 02-02-2007 04:18 AM

Hi...

She is indeed pregnant. Finally, I cud see PSPAIPA Sarah's latest pics. You can see it too at infofoto.org.bn when she went for a study trip @ IPA.

Congratulations PSPAIPA Sarah...

Loving you always!

Joumana 02-02-2007 08:44 AM

She looks very tired.

ailena 02-02-2007 11:51 AM

yap! she's pregnant. I been waiting to see her pictures if she really is pregnant and here I got my answer.

MoonlightRhapsody 02-03-2007 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ailena
yap! she's pregnant. I been waiting to see her pictures if she really is pregnant and here I got my answer.

I guess she really is pregnant then. I'm just a tad bit concerned that she's going to be a mother at such a young age. Although a royal, having children is a big responsibility.

tlklhm 02-05-2007 12:17 AM

She looked tired. Is she still studying or already stop due to pregnancy?

purple_princess 02-05-2007 09:31 AM

princess sarah looks quite pale in those pics..

farlinass 02-06-2007 09:53 AM

i have to agree she looked quite pale in those pics.

anak tutong 02-13-2007 05:41 PM

Congratulations to Princess Sarah and Crown Prince. Women has their own way of dealing with their own bodies during pregnancy. Some may look slightly pale but naturally every women blossoms when they are pregnant. Princess Sarah definitely looks blossom.

Princess Sarah is definitely a diamond because she is the first royalty that I have seen in public whilst pregnant. I salute you as you seem to put your country's and also your husband's priorities first. Do take care of yourself as well as it can be a hormonous ride while being pregnant.

Humera 02-14-2007 11:42 AM

The Sultan's second wife, Azrinaz, also appeared in public while pregnant, at more than one public engagement. Some royal families can be quite rigid when it comes to maintaining certain traditions but its good to see that that's not the case with the Bruneian royals.

ailena 03-02-2007 10:10 AM

yes she is pregnant and I just wonder when is her due date?

Warren 03-18-2007 02:34 AM

The news has been confirmed: a Prince is born. :flowers:

~ ~