The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f44/)
-   -   Additional Children? (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f44/additional-children-10402.html)

AgnesK 09-19-2006 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skydragon
They probably will, Watch this space! :lol:

Of course I will. I have also some good headline for their "world's exclusive" -
"We were so in love and now she left me with 55 children, broken heart and broken leg - says Prince Charles" ;)

Next Star 09-21-2006 07:19 PM

No way would Camilla have another child with Prince Charles she is happy have just two grown children from her first marriage.

iowabelle 09-22-2006 07:06 PM

I think Camilla prefers older "children" to babies, so I don't think there's any risk of them having to set up a nursery in Clarence House, unless grandchildren are on the way.

Although the notion is catchy -- the British version of the Japanese royal soap opera!

BeatrixFan 09-22-2006 07:07 PM

No thankyou. We've had quite enough of Pallas.

love_cc 09-22-2006 11:07 PM

In a fantasy I am glad that Charles and Camilla can have a child of theirs, probably a daughter. However in reality it is not to happen. When they were young, Charles and Camilla may dream to have a child of their own,but now they wouldn't. They would focus on devoting themselves to each other and helping Charles make more achivements rather than having a child. Both Charles and Camilla have children, the important thing is to love all children from both sides. I think Camilla is a good mother and a good stepmother.

Gecko 09-23-2006 06:29 AM

Hello everyone, my first post here and I'm delighted to have found a forum where people actually praise Camilla instead of bringing her down all of the time. I'm going to enjoy myself here I think!

I think that Charles and Camilla are very much looking forward to becoming Grandparents. From what my parents say, its much better when your kids have children because you can get away with spoiling them! I think they will make wonderful grandparents!

Skydragon 09-23-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gecko
Hello everyone, my first post here and I'm delighted to have found a forum where people actually praise Camilla instead of bringing her down all of the time. I'm going to enjoy myself here I think!

I think that Charles and Camilla are very much looking forward to becoming Grandparents. From what my parents say, its much better when your kids have children because you can get away with spoiling them! I think they will make wonderful grandparents!

A big welcome from me! :flowers:

Your parents are right, but also with grandchildren you can hand them back! :lol:

Gecko 09-23-2006 06:54 AM

Thank you so much, Skydragon! :smile:

milla Ca 09-23-2006 03:52 PM

I think Charles and Camilla love `their ` four children truly, their own two as father/mother and the other two as a very good friend.
Maybe when they were younger, they had the wish to have children together ( like many loving couples), but now, i think, they are happy that the children are grown up, and they enjoy their togetherness as wife and husband.
But you´re right Skydragon and Gecko, they will be wonderful grandparents.

A special welcome to Gecko :flowers: !

Maxie 09-23-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Welcome Gecko! Glad to have you here! :flowers:
I also think that Charles and Camilla will be adorable as grandparents! :wub: Can you imagine them carrying around with these little angels? I can hardly wait!

ysbel 09-23-2006 04:38 PM

I think the likelihood of Camilla bearing a child is about the same as any other woman her age - possible but not likely.

As an aside, its true that men can father children at a later age than women can carry them but children with older fathers do face certain risks - they have a higher chance of developing autism.

Roslyn 09-23-2006 06:41 PM

Welcome, Gecko. :flowers: Nice to see another Aussie Camilla fan joining the board.

Gecko 09-23-2006 08:38 PM

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your friendly welcomes! :flowers:

Roslyn 09-26-2006 04:54 AM

Since it's been announced that Maxima and Letizia are pregnant, I thought I'd pop in to see if there was any news here.

No?

Can't say I'm surprised.

:lol:

Avalon 09-26-2006 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roslyn
Since it's been announced that Maxima and Letizia are pregnant, I thought I'd pop in to see if there was any news here.

No?

Can't say I'm surprised.

:lol:

We expect the official confirmation any day now... :rofl:

Gecko 09-26-2006 07:24 PM

I think it will come from our Cinderella (CP Mary) before it comes from the UK's, but I'll bet C&C will be just as pleased when they announce a bun-in-the-oven from one of their kids!

Warren 09-27-2006 01:38 AM

Quote:

... but I'll bet C&C will be just as pleased when they announce a bun-in-the-oven from one of their kids!

Preferably a married one.

Roslyn 09-27-2006 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren

What an evil thought :lol: As if the Queen hasn't had enough problems with her family!

Skydragon 09-27-2006 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren

How wicked! :lol: Many a true word spoken in jest though! :lol:

Gecko 10-01-2006 08:22 PM

In the article "Eating Like A King" the author mentions that Tom Parker-Bowles and his wife Sara are hoping to start a family soon, so maybe Charles and Camilla won't have too long to wait before they become grandparents.