Wedding of William & Catherine: Non-Royal Guests and Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Spencer and his fiancée of the month have arrived.

JessRulz said:
Chelsy Davy leaving her home on the way to the Abbey; turquoise suit with a silver-grey fascinator.

Ooooh- um, yeah- trying to think of something nice to say, um....she's a pretty girl

Oh dear... Everyone seems to be liking Victoria Beckham's horn--I mean hat! :ROFLMAO: Shouldn't the hat be placed a little differently on her head? Also not very keen on David Beckham's necktie.

Tara PT is wearing bright blue- huge boat like hat

Tara Palmer Parkinson is that her name? She looks to be wearing the same front of your head style hat but hers is much higher LOL Brave woman I don't think I could pull that off. I just got a new tv and worried my coloring might be off I need to check it....I will see the gown think it is ivory when it is white LOL do I wake hubby to have him figure this out? He will kill me HAHA

Chelsy looks ok I think. Joss Stone looked really good.

I didn't rec Earl Spencer, he's looking old....

A very attractive woman just arrived wearing a royal blue dress with a rather unusual hat and I can't identify her. Love that outfit!!!!

Earl Spencer's fiancee looks well ummm I can't see her face....what was she thinking? His daughters are beautiful.

I also want to say my kids are like really your online mommy already talking about the wedding? It is great having this forum to be able to chat with others who love the Royals too!

My god, did anyone else see that blue horn?!

ETA: It was Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. Oh my.

mgrant said:
A very attractive woman just arrived wearing a royal blue dress with a rather unusual hat and I can't identify her. Love that outfit!!!!

Possibly Tara PT- socialiate

I love the outfit Chelsy is wearing. The color really shows off her beautiful tan and good looks. I was disappointed with her hair- it looks like she just rolled out of bed and tied it back without combing it. It seems there was something missing overall to pull the whole look together. But she is so beautiful that she pulled it off ok. But I was expecting a bit more from her.

Victoria Beckham looks stunning. I love the Navy hat and dress. Not easy to dress when pregnant but she was impeccable. And not too many people could pull off wearing that hat. But she did.

David is handsome as can be. What a beautiful couple.

Tara P-T's dress is lovely, the hat thing is awful. Beautiful colour though. Don't rate her sister's outfit at all.

Yeah that was Tara. I was more focused on the nose :whistling:

I think I saw the blue horn, it is a pretty color. Not sure if I would wear something like that. But that is the tallest hat I have ever seen.

It's like a blue unicorn! (Can you tell fashion isn't my usual thing? :ROFLMAO:)

I know this is not the thread but I heard the wedding march William and Catherine chose. It is wonderful and stately.

It's like a blue unicorn! (Can you tell fashion isn't my usual thing? :ROFLMAO:)

Fashion isn't my thing either. Funny that was my thought when I saw the hat. That and I thought how can she see wearing that, it looks like it covers her eyes.

Elton John just arrived. Looked very happy with his husband but he looked like he was limping? Does he normally walk like this? It must be nice to be going back for a happy event to the Abbey to celebrate with Diana's son.

:ROFLMAO: Did you see the lady in black and white with her phone out I am sure taking a picture and her husband boyfriend a man pulled her down into her seat? LOL I thought they were unable to do updates and take pics at the wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like the rainbow of colors coming in on the guests. It really brightens up the whole church and affair.

I think the inside of the abby looks very nice.

Is Victoria Beckham REALLY wearing black?? Why still do so many women wearing black and white? If this was my wedding I would kick 'em out :)

Nahla10 said:
Is Victoria Beckham REALLY wearing black?? Why still do so many women wearing black and white? If this was my wedding I would kick 'em out :)

Its Dark blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom