Wedding of William & Catherine: Non-Royal Guests and Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it looked like VB was wearing Navy, but the bookies are paying out on black.

Its Dark blue

oh must be a really dark blue lol I just read on a news-side she's wearing black so I was really surprised since she's very into fashion. but dark blue is okay as much as beige :)

Guy Ritchie arrived

I don't know who this is but I love the look & the hat is really pretty.

Ben and Marina Fogle - Marina is a friend of William. She was previoulsy a Hunt her sister got married in Austria a few years back and both Kate and William attended

Her baby (second child for the couple) is due next month

The Prime Minister looks good- I don't like his the dress his wife is wearing. Nice color but seems too casual for this event

The Bride's mother is wearing Catherine Walker in sky blue they have just said.

I don't know if it was the floor but Samantha was walking a little bit strange in her heels. But maybe it was the cobblestone.

RoyalWatcher76 said:
The Prime Minister looks good- I don't like his the dress his wife is wearing. Nice color but seems too casual for this event

I like her dress

Samantha Cameron is wearing a very tiny clip in her hair

The Home Secretary Theresa May looks stunning in her hat

Is the PM's wife hat really consideed a hat? It looks like a headband.

Marina looks lovely but I wish she took off the tan coat so we could get a full view of her dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahla10 said:
Oh 2 of the 3 blondes! Who are they? They are all dressed so amazing and they're really pretty!!

Earl Spencer's daughters

Carole Middleton has left the hotel. Royals arriving look stunning. I can't wait to see the M. O. B. I am sure she will look beautiful.

Carole in a very light blue coat dress with a broch detail at the waist but stunning hat

MichelleVA said:
Carole Middleton has left the hotel. Royals arriving look stunning. I can't wait to see the M. O. B. I am sure she will look beautiful.

She looks pretty! Commentors are saying it's a nod to Diana that it's Walker-

The bride's moms hat is the most important one and Carol is wearing such a boring one? It's not ugly but pretty boring compared to some other hats I've seen yet!

Not a hat fan, but Carole's is actually interesting. Just don't care for the flowers? under the brim.

Not fond of Carole's dress at all, it is quite boring & plain, nothing special at all. I also find the cut very unflattering.

Also, they kept saying Victoria Bekham was the most stylist at the wedding. Lordy....if that's stylish, she can keep it. Looked like a funeral get-up with a wire and ponytail coming out of her head! Uggggh!!!!!!

Lmarch said:
Also, they kept saying Victoria Bekham was the most stylist at the wedding. Lordy....if that's stylish, she can keep it. Looked like a funeral get-up with a wire and ponytail coming out of her head! Uggggh!!!!!!

I thought she actually looked nice, especially considering she is pregnant

I don't know who this is but I love the look & the hat is really pretty.

That looks like Ben Fogle to me and his wife. Ben is part of the Tusk foundation William is a patron of. (I think)

Ben and Marina Fogle - Marina is a friend of William. She was previoulsy a Hunt her sister got married in Austria a few years back and both Kate and William attended

Her baby (second child for the couple) is due next month

Thanks.. you beat me to it but I knew if I didn't "quote" the post before reading the others, I'd never find the post again. Absolutely loved the special "Prince William's Africa".

Last edited by a moderator:
SamCam looked like she was going on the campaign trail again, her husband made more of an effort. Victoria's head piece looked stupid, Nick Cleggs wife looked like a vampire.

The Spencer girls brought some colour to the occasion which was nice. A saw a woman with a beautiful purple outfit on when the BBC were showing Rowan Atkinson walking in.

SamCam looked like she was going on the campaign trail again, her husband made more of an effort.

Yes, she looked much too casual for the occasion; she should have worn a hat.

I liked what Victoria Beckham was wearing it was navy blue not black as was first thought. I preferred her hat to Beatrices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom