the most beautiful gown worn by a spanish royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikram

Nobility
City
PARIS
Country
France
...in a Wedding, a gala dinner, a day event, casual etc...
anyway wich gown worn by any Spain Royal do you prefer ???

me *i'm crazy about the White suit of Letizia's engagement
*the black Top and Red very spahish skirt at Laura Ponte Wedding by Letizia again...
*the unforguetable Lorenzo red dress at the Princely Danish Wedding
*the red andalusi suit (skirt) worn by Infanta Elena at her Brother Wedding, with the black Veil

I am not easy with posting pictures, :bang: thanks to someone who kindly wants to post the item i'm dealing with
sorry :rolleyes:

Some disrespectful comments have been posted. As a reminder (see the FAQs) :

"You are allowed to criticise royals, and you do have the right to freedom of speech; both positive and negative opinions about royals are welcome. However, this is a privately owned forum, and participation is contingent on accepting the Social Knowledge Terms of Service, which forbid the use of obscene, vulgar, threatening, abusive, or defamatory language"

You may want to make those nasty comments in real life ; however they are not tolerated on TRF.

Back on topic, please.

TheTruth
RHoF Moderator

Im sorry but the crown princess dresses like an old lady

I agree. Her daywear and cocktaildresses are usually very good, but she gets it wrong with her eveningwear. Always very matronly and oldfashioned. Sure there must be some Spanish designer out there who can make something more youthfull for her??

I feel just the opposite...it's in her evening wear that CP Letizia REALLY shines...her daytime wardrobe exposes her rather gaunt figure and too thin legs.

I think she looks great in evening clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom