Royals and (Sun)glasses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly I don't know too much about the latest styles :( , but I'm pretty sure that her glasses are not D&G or Gucci, possibly they are the last one...

(Sources: Corbis, ImageChina, East News, Personal Collection)

As much as I love Pierre Casiraghi I think I'm not really a fan of his sunglasses...still I wonder who makes them. I'm not sure what types of sunglasses he's likely to wear but my guess is that it's a line that makes sport sunglasses. I added a few pictures of the "sports sunglasses" I was talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Madeleine sunglasses look like the Gucci glasses I own...

what about British Royals? include late Princess Diana? Sophie Wessex? and lots of more? and member of Family but Diana had styles of sunglasses since her marriages to Prince Charles and Sophie had styles sunglasses since her marriages to Prince Edward in June 1999 and also Sarah,Duchess of York?

Sara Boyce

Pierre is HOT!

grim_lady said:
(Sources: Corbis, ImageChina, East News, Personal Collection)

As much as I love Pierre Casiraghi I think I'm not really a fan of his sunglasses...still I wonder who makes them. I'm not sure what types of sunglasses he's likely to wear but my guess is that it's a line that makes sport sunglasses. I added a few pictures of the "sports sunglasses" I was talking about.

Pierre's orange-tinted sunglasses are sort of like this one, aren't they? (compare these to the last pic grim_lady posted, the East News one)

http://it.unitedshades.com/glasses//d-n-g/sun/pics/dd2171.jpg

these are D&G's "occhiali da sole" sunglasses

Princess Beatrice & Eugenie sunglasses

Once again, source: Rex Features. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge the pics.

In the third pic, Beatrice is definitely wearing Oakley's. you can see the famous "o" on the side

Last edited:
charlotte and pierre wear awesome sunglasses too! =)

Last edited:
hania said:
tatiana is not as stunning as i thought she would be!!!

Yeah, well, whatever she lacks in the looks department, she makes up for financially! That is one rich Beeyatch! :D

Mama and Me

Princesses Caroline and Alex of Hanover wearing sunglasses:
(Source: worldroots.com)

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs3/alexhannover2004-15.jpg

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs3/alexhannover2004-16.jpg

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs3/alexhannover2002-1.jpg (just Alex, ?wearing Strawberry Shortcake sunglasses??)

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs2/alexhannover2.jpg (Caroline with sunglasses on her head and very little Alex, not wearing any sunglasses) :D

(1)Victoria

(2)Sonja

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 302
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 329
Question, Hollywood actors get tons of free stuff from designers which provides a lot of free advertising and trendsetting, are royals also lucky enough to get free things also, i.e. Versace loves their celebrities. Thanks

Lourdes, I've always thought that Royals must get free clothes, especially figures like Queen Rania and Princess Diana, both of whom are/were admired by several designers.

agree

Little_star said:
Lourdes, I've always thought that Royals must get free clothes, especially figures like Queen Rania and Princess Diana, both of whom are/were admired by several designers.

I have always had the idea that Diana got free stuff from Catherine Walker and Dior. I recall something about Dior giving her the Lady Dior bag, for example, one of her favorite bags! She carried it so often in the last few years of her life, especially in 1996. I also think Audi gave her a car!
I have wondered if Voltswagen maybe gave William his first car because the model and make were so well-publicized. And Range Rover is very generous with all the British royals too. Karl Lagerfeld gives Princess Caroline anything she wants. Van Cleef & Arpels "loans" their best jewels to many royals, of course. I think the latter example is more for practical reasons, though, than advertising, as VCA takes very good care of the jewels to preserve them for antiquity.
I suspect the Casiraghi Trio have hand-outs from Rayban, and that Prince Albert has freebie sunglasses from Oakley.
I might be wrong, but the high-visibility of their logos on the royals in question is very suspect!!
:D

Peter and Zara Phillips

Source: Rex Features

Peter and Zara Phillips

source: Rex Features

Peter Phillips and Elisabeth Iorio

The Countess of Wessex and the Prince of Wales

Peter Phillips and his sunglasses (just him this time)

Source: Rex

Zara Phillips sunglasses

Source: Rex (Do I have to mention that I'm hosting the pics at my photobucket account too? Please let me know if I'm not doing something right.)

Zara Phillips (again)

Source: Rex/my photobucket account

Zara Phillips

source: Rex/photobucket

Zara Phillips

source: Rex/my photobucket account

Back
Top Bottom