Royal style vs. Celebrity style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see it either. The only thing in common is the matching of yellow and beige IMO. But it's not even the same yellow/beige.
Mary's outfit reminds me of the Thirties/Forties/early Fifties, not of the early Sixties. And AFAIK Jackie's pillbox hats never had decorations.

Last edited:
dazzling said:
Haven't we seen Kate's pageant dress somewhere before? Kim Kardashian and Tulisa have BOTH worn Duchess of Cambridge's Alexander McQueen dress (though theirs were a lot racier)

Read more: Queen's Diamond Jubilee: Kim Kardashian and Tulisa have both worn Duchess of Cambridge's Alexander McQueen pageant dress | Mail Online

I just believe Kate to look better in the dress the hat I believe to be a nice British touch while the other two I believe it to be the shoes or hair but Kim is overdoing it somehow or something ....hmm

I just believe Kate to look better in the dress the hat I believe to be a nice British touch while the other two I believe it to be the shoes or hair but Kim is overdoing it somehow or something ....hmm

Agreed. The dress looks elegant on Kate. Not so much on the other two:flowers:

I like Tulisa better. Kim the least. The dress, due to it's color, is quite loud. Tulisa is letting the dress do all the work. Kate is a close second.

I like the dress with long sleeves better than the sleeveless version ,
the colour of that dress is just divine, reminds me of Mac's lipstick in lady danger
I also prefer it with the nude shoes

Didn't CP Mary wear the same dress as Pippa to the christening of Princess Athena?

Last edited:
Didn't CP Mary wear the same dress as Pippa to the christening of Princess Atina?

I think it's the same dress as she worn to the christening of Princess Athena, someone asked the same question in the CP Mary daytime thread.

I think Pippa's dress looks slightly better on CP Mary to be honest, Catherine looks really good though.

Pippa vs. CP

I think Pippa's dress looks slightly better on CP Mary to be honest, Catherine looks really good though.

I agree, on Pippa it was tight across the midriff. I don't think it helped that she seemed a bit slump shouldered in the pic I saw.

Last edited:
Way better on Mary than on Pippa.

Agree with everybody, Mary looks better. Pippa´s breast look quite odd.
Not my favourite dress anyway.

Mary all the way - doesnt Pippa have any bra at hand when wearing such a tight dress???

Mary all the way - doesnt Pippa have any bra at hand when wearing such a tight dress???

I don't think it's her bra but her posture. She hunches forward, Catherine does it too but it's not a pronounced because she's thinner and taller than Pippa and her posture is slightly better.

Don't like the dress but I prefer it on Mary. I love her hairstyle and the shoes.

I don't like the dress in general but Mary does wear it much better than Pippa.

I think that crown princess Mary wore the dress better compared to pippa.

I didn't like the dress when I saw it on Pippa - it looks a bit frumpy, I think. However, I quite like it on Mary. I thought it was just a bad dress, but Mary changed my mind.

I hav to laugh! I wonder if the magazines follow our threath! we posted first and after the publish in their site!!!!!!!
I think Mary istaller than Pippa, and make the bodice to look longer and finest, I think this is the reason why it looks better on Mry and Mary has smaler breat than Pippa! doeshelp too!
but i must say it is amazing how adress can change it depends who is using it !

Ah! Is that an 80s dress or early 90s? Either way I'm not a fan of that style. I used to wear dresses and skirts like that when I was 8. Despite that I think the pic of Pippa is just a bad angle, it looks like she's slouching. With Mary she is walking and her hips and body look fierce.

I prefer Beatrice. I love the clutch and the shoes better. Marisa's shoes are awful to me!

Back
Top Bottom