Royal style vs. Celebrity style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't Letizia own the same dress?
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Don't believe so. Could you link to a picture of Letizia wearing the dress, as you did with the Maxima/Gillian comparison in post #104? Perhaps you are thinking of the dress she wore to the gala in honour of Russian ballerina Maya Plisetskaya last September 10?

Mary and a host of Dancing with the Stars (denmark host) in the same DVF top but Mary wore heres with white pants and the host with a nice floor length skirt.

Picture

:previous: Both outfits are lovely, but I love the top matched with the wide belt and black skirt.

I think Vanessa wore the yellow wrap dress much better, it suits her dark features.

I think Vanessa wore the yellow wrap dress much better, it suits her dark features.

I agree with you!. those outfits are almost the same, just some minor differences. Vanessa"s out fit color is darker than Maria Laura's, and the design and the shape of the outfits necks are different.

Photos of Halle Berry

I can't find a picture of Grand Duchess Maria Teresa wearing it, but she wore a strapless version of this Elie Saab dress Halle Berry wore to the Oscars.

Anna Westerlund e Letizia usam vestido igual - Caras.pt

Anna Westerlund (she is the wife of a portuguese actor, not an internacional celebrity :lol:) and Princess Letizia wore the same dress, from Mango and the prince was, according to the article, 95 €

I think it looks cheap and awful on both women - and not because the 1st lady is pregnant here. It would look awful and unflattering on any woman IMO. Too bad, because it's obvious these ladies can afford more elegant and delicate designs.:cool:

1. Queen Rania, Whitney Houston and Debra Messing wearing Elie Saab.
Rania wore the dress during the state visit to Sweden in October 2003: Photo

2. Queen Rania and Asma Assad in Elie Saab again. Rania wore the dress in December 2002: Photo

3. Queen Rania and the Lebanese first lady in the same dress: Photo
Rania wore the dress on October 13, 2008 during a dinner for the Hungarian president, the first lady wore hers during a visit to Jordan on December 14, 2008 (this time QR actually got to see someone else wearing the same dress as her in person)

I admire Elie Saab's work. I loved the first dress - Rania's version mainly - and the last one. Again the red version - it looks stunning on Rania, because of her amazing complexion!

:previous: This is a very pretty dress and it looks great on both ladies IMO.

i liked it more on asma

I agree that it looked better on Asma, it looked like it did fit in the right places. On Marice Chantal, it looked a bit illfitting around the waist.

I liked more the black dress (don't know the designer) on Mary than on Gillian Anderson.

CP Mary white gown from Jesper Høvring - ANP
and Andrea Elisabeth Rudolph (Danish TV and radio host) in the same dress in light pink - billedbladet
for me both ladies look great :flowers:

and

Charlotte Casiraghi - getty images
and Lady Amanda Harlech - getty images
in Chanel HC SS10 - style.com

Thanks for posting :flowers:

I prefer the gown on Mary, the pink looks nice but maybe a bit dusty and was missing some kind of brooch IMO.

The Chanel looked nice on both ladies, its a very pretty dress.

Crown Princess Victoria June 18, 2010 vs Gwyneth Paltrow March 2010

Same style Eleie Saab dress but Crown Princess Victoria's had abit more of detailing on the bottom

Victoria
Gwyneth

I loved it on the princess more ..

I loved it on the princess more ..

Totally agree.
I find it on Gwyneth a bit boring and nothing special.
I liked Victorias, it was more of a princess style,more glamours.

This might be because she is a princess, but the dress looked more majestic wearing this dress.
I read somewhere that, that dress was made for Victoria.

I liked CP Victoria's dress way better. It looked very royal.

Back
Top Bottom