Royal Maternity Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Marie had a lovely maternity style this time, especially towards the end when her belly was already pretty big. In pic 5 (above) I love almost all of the outfits, and also the last one she was seen in (with the lilac blouse on the balcony at Margrethe's jubilee, I think).

I agree, Mari's wardrobe for her 2nd pregnancy was great! Its seems she knew what to expect and how to dress after the 1st experience. She mainly stuck to dresses, must be the most comfortable during a pregnancy.

The Flashback to older materinity style was a laugh. They looked great. Today they look ridiculous. I just saw a picture of Victoria, it was tasteless and bizzare.
I am confused. Whilst Victoria is no Mary or Marie, I didn't think she was tasteless. Which picture of Victoria was tasteless and bizzare?

Here are Victoria's maternity fashions now that she is due soon:

Pic Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7

My favorite outfits are,the first two in pic1 and,the blue dress in the first photo of pic3.All in all,I don't think her maternity fashion was impressive.

I also made a collage of all of Victoria's maternity outfits that I liked (there are not that many ;) ), beginning at the time her pregnancy was announced.
My favourites are almost all of the outfits from August and September, and the two from December.

Royal pregnancy style file: How Mary, Maxima and co showed Kate the way in looking princess-perfect
HelloMagazine.com

Princess Marie is such a beautiful woman and she wore pregnancy so well.

Sophie looked great when she was pregnant with James, considering she was 42 and not "young". She glowed and it was obvious she was thrilled to be pregnant at her age. Lovely to see.

Victoria's maternity fashion was always lovely. MAxima's and Mathilde's didn't do much for me though,

Here are photos of Madeleine's maternity fashion:

Pic Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

I am not really a fan of her maternity fashion. Not a lot of them were awful but just not interesting. My favorites are the green gown (without the gold jacket), the white outfit at her father jubilee celebration, and the blue gown with the white fur coat.

Madeleine is a beauty, but her maternity wardrobe was not her time to shine.:ermm:

I loved Kate's daytime maternity wardrobe the best but for evening wear Charlene cannot be topped, imo.

Here are photos of Catherine maternity fashion:

1 2 3 4 5

I just love her maternity style. One of my favorites are the green gown, the light blue dress, the dark red dress, the peach outfit, the polka dot outfit, and the light pink dress with coat.

the real maternity dresses (adn very lovely) were: the light pink she wore in june... the light blue (portrait gallery) and the one with "stripes! blue and red she wore in april at the school visit...

Once Catherine lowered her hemlines to balance her look and proportions, I loved it. Her maternity fashion was good when she kept it simple. Also, a tiny bit of extra weight on her made her face so much prettier.
Charlene is Ina whole different category as her clothes were made to order. Her evening gowns were exquisite and day wear very simple unfussy and minimal, her style.

Back
Top Bottom