Royal make-up mistakes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also an intersting website:rolleyes: I didn't know they all shared those Jeleweries, I thought each princess had her own sets:king:

Last edited:
galuhcandrakirana said:
Thanks for answering shrifia but how about the make up of her wedding photo bellow, Don't you think it is a traditional style of Maroccan wedding make up http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=84720&d=1106777678

if i can answer to ur question , the moroccan princesses are the only moroccan women ( brides) who put make-up that way , i never saw any moroccan bride with such a make-up , its not traditionnal ...personnaly i don't like the face covered with those flashy little things :) i prefer the basic make-up

Last edited:
PSalma wore those shiny things on her first appearance with newborn PHassan too, with a green Kaftan, maybe it's a royal tradition, PHasna had them too on her wedding day.

Last edited:
I forgot about her Coronation make-up, that was very heavy! I get the impression that wasn't her choice, as it's completely different to her usual style; it was incredibly caked-on.

She looks in that like old woman in young body, very dramatic. Agree too heavy.
Sometimes she still doing mistakes but not so terrible like thi on the coronation.

Last edited:
Little_star said:
I forgot about her Coronation make-up, that was very heavy! I get the impression that wasn't her choice, as it's completely different to her usual style; it was incredibly caked-on.

I am not sure about if it's not her choice or not,but personally,I have the impression that she has her hand heavy on colors when she's left for her own,I am talking about her students days,with her blonde platine color hair and red lipstick,and sometimes still put a lot of blush and heavy foundation.

I think Rania learnt a lot since then,but she still can do better and tone it down.

for me, it wasn't so much the make-up that was overly dramatic but the hair. i think if she had a better hairstyle it wouldn't have looked so bad. in other pictures for her coronation, her make-up doesn't look too bad.

madonna23 said:
for me, it wasn't so much the make-up that was overly dramatic but the hair. i think if she had a better hairstyle it wouldn't have looked so bad. in other pictures for her coronation, her make-up doesn't look too bad.
I think there were photos taken after the Coronation. So although she was wearing the same outfit, those official pictures were taken separately because her hair and make-up was completely different.

TamaraKhan said:
I am not sure about if it's not her choice or not,but personally,I have the impression that she has her hand heavy on colors when she's left for her own,I am talking about her students days,with her blonde platine color hair and red lipstick,and sometimes still put a lot of blush and heavy foundation.
Show me somebody who doesn't experiment with make-up or hair dye when they're young! I think you'd find that's pretty normal for most young women.

I don't know why but when I watch this photo of Caroline she reminds me somehow Kalina of Bulgaria.:wacko:

magnik said:
I don't know why but when I watch this photo of Caroline she reminds me somehow Kalina of Bulgaria.:wacko:
Sorry :rolleyes: Mine computer crashed and mine post dissapeared :bang:
here is it:
0000373629-003.jpg

from profimedia
I agree with you magnik--> she has too dark lipstick and too white make up :wacko:

TamaraKhan said:

I think Rania learnt a lot since then,but she still can do better and tone it down.

Thats very true. When looking at pictures of QR when she first became a queen her make up was really heavy, but it seems she has learnt the less the better.

I think that orange colour she usually has on the cheeks is not only blush, it's also because of the sun damage she has on the cheeks,or the tant colour, so when she adds blush orange or brown, it stands out!!!:ermm:

amina1 said:
I think that orange colour she usually has on the cheeks is not only blush, it's also because of the sun damage she has on the cheeks,or the tant colour, so when she adds blush orange or brown, it stands out!!!:ermm:

What sun damage are you referring to? The freckles, you mean?

:previous: Ah yes, well, oh never mind. :hiding:
There really is no "spin" that would explain this, excuse this or manage to put it in a good light. Nothing! :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom