Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Honestly only similarity I see is designer (well and a bit of detail on the cuff of Meghan's)

Similar........maybe designer yet one is a winter coat and Catherine's looks like a heavy autumn sweater.....only in the eye of the whose looking I guess.

Oh, the ribbing on the sleeves, the large lapels, the tie wrap, they are almost identical except for the length. Also, that brand has gorgeous looking, soft fabric. Don’t think someone of Meghan’s height can pull off the tie wrap style.

Meghan is 5'7", which is taller than the average woman but shorter than Kate and of course, both William and Harry. When they are side-by-side, she seems much shorter than the rest of them. I wish we had a full-length view of Meghan in the Self Portrait dress. The midi length is not flattering on most tall women.

Not a fan (and the combination with trousers is an interesting choice) but great occasion for a tribute like this.

Letizia's is a nicer dress. It's fitting her better and it's a better cape design.

LaRae

Well spotted. Hope to see Meghan in a real hat as gorgeous as Sophie's.

I like the dress on Maxima rather than on Mathilde. Its simply more flattering on Maxima IMO.

I think they are beautiful dresses and both Queens look lovely wearing them. It is gorgeous fabric. I can’t decide if I prefer the bulk of flowers at the bottom of the skirt or at the waist.

Last edited:
I laugh when I see the Benelux royal ladies wearing identical or very similar garments. I don't think it's the images they want!

I don’t suppose it really matters unless they are all wearing matching to the same event together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom