Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lace overlay is pretty similar but I would say the dress of Princess Amélie is more chique and better styled. I liked the more plain skirt with a sort of waistband and only one fold in the middle (visible when walking).

The dress by Catherine had too pointy and visible eh... Queen Marys and maybe the skirt could be a bit grander. But in the rest all wedding dresses are pretty similar: it is white, long and often with a train and/or veil...

Both Princess Amélie as well Catherine looked lovely.

:flowers:

The white coat makes all the difference. The dress looked frumpy on Máxima, it looks elegant on Mary, though the hems of the dress and coat are supposed to be on the same line IIRC.

i don't think the dress looks good on any of them.
neither the color or the cut do any favor to both ladies Imo.

Letizia & Mary in the same Hugo Boss dress

Quite fun. Letizia “copied” Mary on the same day that Mary “copied” her :D

(...)Mary copied Queen Letizia and her floral printed Hugo Boss dress, but on the exact same day Queen Letizia actually resembled her royal colleague just as much. The Spanish Queen wore a Hugo Boss dress which the Danish Crown Princess has worn a couple of times. As a matter of fact, Mary wore the skirt just the other day, on Monday, September 15th.(...)

http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...atronage_parties-receptions_autox500@1.5x.jpg
http://resizer.elcorreo.com/resizer...g&nuevoancho=1000&nuevoalto=707&encrypt=false
http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...atronage_parties-receptions_autox500@1.5x.jpg

Article from Royalista
Weird coincidence: Letizia and Mary copy each other | Royalista

Thank you for sharing the link. I'd forgotten about most of those maternity outfits.

Queen Mathilde of Belgium and Queen Letizia of Spain wearing similar lace dresses. Mathilde's has less lace on it and I think leaves on the top half, whereas Letizia's has more lace on it and I think flowers on the top half, but both dresses for me are rather similar.

Queen Mathilde ~ Queen Letizia

Photos courtesy of iceflower and juliette who originally posted them in the thread about Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear.

I really like how the dress fits Letizia... Not sure about Mathilde though...maybe it's more apt for a petite frame

They are very similar, indeed. I personally prefer Mathilde's, perhaps because I always found those flowers in Letizia's dress to be out of place.

Queen Letizia and Princess Haya in similar dresses

I actually prefer Letitia's dress. The navy blue inserts looks lovely and so does the fit. Princess Haya's look is ruined by a cardigan but the dress looks good.

Queen Letizia and Princess Haya in similar dresses

I actually prefer Letitia's dress. The navy blue inserts looks lovely and so does the fit. Princess Haya's look is ruined by a cardigan but the dress looks good.

The monochrome look seems to be quite in lately.
I was composing a comparison between Letizia and Rania's dress when I just saw your post, had completely forgotten about Haya's dress!

1. Letizia on February 16, 2015
2. Rania on May 18, 2012

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• 0shnogsa.jpg
    0shnogsa.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom