Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me of one that Letizia has and has worn a few times. I think it's the fabric and cut that looks similar to Letizia's .
Her diamond bracelet makes another appearance.

Letizia & Kate black dresses
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/28/article-2515148-19B4194800000578-27_634x849.jpg
http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/thumbnailfull/prince-felipe-letizia-queen-sofia-2010-10-22-15-1-3.jpg

The dresses don't compare too well but I prefer Letizia's dress a million times

Thank you DoM. I agree that Letiza's is better because it is actually fit to her figure.

I am not fond of this hugo boss outfit at all, dont like the print. Mary's belt looks ridiculous and I dont like the black stockings. Letizia rolling up her sleeves ... oh dear.

Duchess of Cambridge & Sophie Wessex in Alexander McQueen coat

Sophie's coat is the original which can be found at stores. Catherine's coat is altered which makes me think its a bespoke piece of the original.

Duchess
Sophie

Princess Eugenie vs. Princess Beatrice: Who wore it best?
Hellomagazine.com

I think they both wore it really well. It's a lovely summery dress.

I can't make up my mind. They both wore it well.

IMHO a tie. It's a great choice for both ladies.

:previous: Great heavens above, what was she thinking? I am glad she wore the Ellie Saab version with some discreet alterations. While I know Rania's gown was not sheer all the way down and am certain she wore undergarments, she changed it enough so that she could wear a belt and still look maintain the integrity of the gown.

As to Gwyneth? Utterly vulgar and signs of sheer desperation in the face of aging.

I think both wore it well. Maxima matched a great hat.
Do we know who designed the dress?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Two ladies with great taste.

Each lady style the dress to their particular styles. Mary sleek and refined elegance while Maxima glamorous and dramatic yet still elegant in its exuberance, like the wearer. I do prefer Maxima and her jewels with anything lol!

Last edited:
Princess victoria in a white LK bennett dress while The Duchess of Cambridge wear it in blue.

I don't like the dress itself, boring and it's for someone much older I would say. However Kate's dress seems to be much more of a nicer fit. Victoria's dress looks too white, stiff and a size too big. I also think some dresses work better in a certain shade and this is one of those dresses.

Victoria wins clearly with the LK dresses, because the white dress looks better on her than the blue on Kate. Victoria has combined the nice dress with great accessories and manages to give the dress much dignity, of course the hairdo also gives a nice touch. Victoria looks every inch a royal with the dress, Kate doesn't.

Maxima and Mathilde in very same/similar outfits.

I prefer Maxima's dress. The colour works for the style and the belt completed the look. Mathilde's outfit seems to ridged IMO and doesn't suit her personality.

It´s amazing how the same style of dress can look completely different on two different ladies.

I love Maxima´s dress. Mathilde´s, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom