Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima (July 10, 2013) in an orange dress. Mathilde in the same dress but white version (July 12, 2013)

Mathilde
Maxima

Both ladies look great but I prefer Maxima's look. I did not like Mathilde's shoes with the dress.

Similar dresses worn for their official pictures, Queen Maxima & Queen Mathilde.
The neckline is similar and the bottom part as well.

Maxima
Mathilde

Similar dresses worn for their official pictures, Queen Maxima & Queen Mathilde.
The neckline is similar and the bottom part as well.

Maxima
Mathilde
hmmm two of my favorite dresses both looks stunning,i have to say Queen Mathilde Queen Maxima have alot of similar pieces maybe they shop together:D

They wear avarca's. In Spain you see everybody with them, men, women, children.
If you browse through the summer pictures of the SRF, you can see other members with the same sandals.

i actually notice that aot of ppl inSpain wore those avarca.
thanks for the infos cdm.

I also prefer CP Mary´s dress,it is one of her best day-looks IMO, such a flattering colour and design!
Princess Marie always looks very beautiful and charming, but the orange dress is not knocking me off my feet;-)

The only thing similar about those 2 dresses is the color. Otherwise, they're completely different dress design and stylewise. But I agree, Marie's doesn't hold a candle to Mary's dress.

they seem different shaped dress. No comparisson at all.

Very different dresses. Mary's is far more beautiful

well it’s not very much similar for me
there are lots of difference , in the sleeves , in collars , in the waist cut design , in the dress length , & even in the colors , Orange yes but different in the Gradients , P Marie Scream Orange , CP Mary Nice Orange IMO , Because I’m not a fun of screams colors ,,,, after all CP Mary looks Much Better .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom