Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Maxima's the best. For the others, I found it hard to tell that the shoes were in fact two-toned - at first I thought the nude that I was seeing was reinforced stockings, not a nude toned portion of the shoe! :lol:

Duchess of Cambridge and Queen Anne Marie of Greece in similar dresses

Picture
Well, Catherine does have a more 'mature' style...for her own reasons. Still, I think that she looked very understated and appropriate for the occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duchess of Cambridge and Queen Anne Marie of Greece in similar dresses

Picture
both ladies look great in the dresses sush lovely dresses never look bad on any woman.
it must be fun when both ladies saw each other in the similar dresses:)

The queen and Kate both look nice, but I have to say I find this dress more appropriate for a lady of Queen Anne Marie's age, then Kate's.

So Lovely Picture , Indeed Both Looks So Nice , Thank’s dazzling

That's not Marie and Mary, that is Mathilde of Belgium and Mary and they are not wearing the same blouse. Both a wearing a dress.

That's not Marie and Mary, that is Mathilde of Belgium and Mary and they are not wearing the same blouse. Both a wearing a dress.
I think carlota intended to post this picture - the first one in the gallery. :)

Last edited:
yes still Mary and Mathilde :)

Similar outfits for Princess Märtha Louise and Crown Princess Mary, dress and hat are of a quite similar cut and colour:

Märtha Louise at the celebrations for King Harald and Queen Sonja's 75th birthdays in Oslo today and Mary at the Princely
wedding in Monaco in July 2011:

** Märtha Louise ** Mary **

Mathilde and Claire seem to share clothes! ;) Here is Mathilde and Claire wearing a similar orange top and cardigan/jacket.

Mathilde Claire

I much refer Mathilde's, as I like her cardigan and top instead of Claire's jacket and top. I thought Mathilde looked great!

Last edited:
Kate and Sophie wearing a similar dress with pleats:

Kate Sophie

I prefer Kate's, it's a very classic and elegant dress, and the color is great. Sophie's is nice but I don't think it's flattering on the upper part.

Kate Sophie

I prefer Kate's, it's a very classic and elegant dress, and the color is great. Sophie's is nice but I don't think it's flattering on the upper part.

I think each outfit is worn very well by the two ladies and each wore it slightly differently which is appropriate for their age IMO.

i like that pink dres of Duchess Kate very classy.
Sophie dress is great too but i don't think it's similar to Kate's dress Imo.

Maxima and Countess Stephanie wearing the same dress in a different color:

Maxima

Countess Stephanie

Both look nice but I prefer Stephanie's look beacuse I love the color better.

The Princess Mathilde dress reminds me ALOT of what type of dresses Jackie Kennedy wore.

I like that one.

LaRae

Kate Sophie

Both dresses are by Emilia Wickstead, Sophie has the pale pink dress Catherine has on but in red.

I love Grace's dress in those images. She really was beautiful.

Of the two, I rather prefer Maxima's blouse because both the colour and the fit are better.
While I'm a great fan of the colour grey, Mathilda's blouse appears to be a size too small.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom