Royal Ladies and their nails

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shikha Pal

Courtier
City
Hyderabad
Country
India
Do Royal ladies use nail polish/nail paint and nail art?

Last edited:
I am so glad this subject was brought up...I look for that in what the royal ladies wear and so wish they would be more open to colors. I do see that sometime Queen's Letizia and Max will wear red, and lipstick also in red yet mostly it is a natural color or no color, the softest pale pinks in lipsticks and nails I think is the norm. I see nails as part of make-up not just on the face, it is the whole picture for me.

Thanks for bringing this up!?

I am so glad this subject was brought up...I look for that in what the royal ladies wear and so wish they would be more open to colors. I do see that sometime Queen's Letizia and Max will wear red, and lipstick also in red yet mostly it is a natural color or no color, the softest pale pinks in lipsticks and nails I think is the norm. I see nails as part of make-up not just on the face, it is the whole picture for me.

Thanks for bringing this up![emoji2]
Your welcome :flower:

This is an interesting subject indeed, because I've noticed only a few Royal ladies wearing nail polish.
Kate certainly does. Like many other things about her, there is a following

Princess Pedicure - Kate Middleton Inspired Nail Polish

Thanks for the link :flower:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Queen Margarthe II - almost always has her nails polished, mostly reddish colors
CP Mary - 50/50 on the polish, but doesn't shy aware from bright colors, much like her mother-in-law
CP Victoria - wears polish quite a bit, but stays with plums and neutrals that are darker
Queen Letizia - she will rock a color on her toes quite a bit, but hardly ever on her fingers.
CP Mette Marit - hardly ever see her with polish
Queen Elizabeth - I read somewhere she wears Essie Ballet Slippers, but a color that light looks like you really aren't wearing a color at all.
Queen Rania - I've noticed her getting her groove on with some color every now and again.

What about Catherine? I only see color on her toes sometimes but I have never seen any on her fingernails.

I have read, don't know how true it is, that William doesn't like nail polish, and so Kate doesn't wear it for that reason. On the other hand, apparently when Kate was at school she had excema which erupted on her fingers near her cuticles so perhaps that's the reason.

Back
Top Bottom