Make-up & Skincare of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess of Europe,I think you are absolutely right about Maxima's eye-liner.Her make-up artist should put the black eye-liner down or at least,use a brighter color,brown for example,to give a softer touch :rolleyes:

Maybe that's kind of Latinos makeup you know too much eyeliner something like Rania's makeup.

Btw on this photo posted by Princess of Europe Maxima was opened India Festival so maybe her makeup is kind of Hindi's with black eye + her outfit?

You know what,I wouldn't put it like that and make categories.For example,in Greece you can find all kinds of make-up.Maxima's was too heavy that day,I'm sure we can see her with lighter make-up in other occasions :flowers:

She or maybe her makeup artist since years can't find her eyes makeup style so we have what we have - this mix:D Or maybe the're waiting as some yellow papre do a poll about it:rolleyes:

I've that you're right about that:flowers:

I think Letizia is absolutely gorgeous, I think her and Rania look like they could be sisters. I think Letizia's husband looks like a young Mel Gibson!!!!

I think Letizia, Rania, Mary generally have nice makeup. However, Maxima, there's a woman who seriously needs a makeup artist - and a skin doctor!
I have to agree. Maxima's skin needs attention.

thank you Her majesty,I have never seen this pic before.Mary's make up is really nice.
Sorry ikram ,I can't see of which pic you are speaking of

Thank you,Bonbon :flowers: So simple and so beautiful at the same time.I also liked the black skirt and shoes :)

I guess I'm a bit out of touch. Since I'm in my forties, I like a heavier made eye. Especially in pictures. I think Mary is very beautiful but I always think she needs a little more color. Sorry!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you,Bonbon :flowers: So simple and so beautiful at the same time.

I was going to say the same about Princess Mary. I like so much her natural, clean and beautiful make up. The make up on her is used only to enhance her natural beauty, so it never gives her a tacky look, IMO.

I would like to know her make-up brands, but I guess it's impossible for us to know that... :)

Generally, all of the Princesses look great and their make-up routines are top-knotch -
HOWEVER - I do wish that both Mette-Marit and Mathilde would wear more eye make-up. MM sometimes looks very washed out - she need more color.

Maxima has a ruddy complexion - it is not peaches and cream. Sometimes, when one is pregnant the sun can cause brown patches to appear on your face - it happened to me. (Raging hormones!)
Maxima needs a really good debrasion system to treat her skin. She needs to be more careful in the sun and stay away from so much "frost" look or pearlized look in both her eye shadows and lipsticks.

Nobody brought up Stephanie of Monaco who is a walking advertisement for staying out of the sun!

Queen Rania would be my pic for perfect make-up!! Although Princess Marie at the New Years gala was very well made up!! IMO

I always find the makeup of Mary and Letizia to be beautiful.

I love Mary's and Letizia eye make up, I found them the best.

i think princess letizia's make up is very subtle but well done

i personally love queen rania's make up
in the middle east or infact all of asia (excluding Japan, maybe) they prefer heavier make up

I like Q.Rania's make-up as well :flowers: I don't think that we can consider the whole result "heavy",perhaps there is just some heavy foundation or/and powder and that's all.

I'm such a makeup fan (to enhance, not overwhelm). I look closely at Princess Mary's makeup, since we have the same coloring, and try to take some cues from her. Her makeup is gorgeous, quite simply. I've wondered if she does it herself, or if she has help.

I've noticed her eyes are always made-up (never in black though, too harsh) with browns and grays, some shimmery shades. She wears a highlighter around the eyes/on the cheeks too it looks like in some pictures.

Her lips are always glossed in a light nude-pink shade during the day. I've rarely seen her in red/dark lipsticks. Light shades that reflect light are supposed to be the least aging.

It helps that her skin is flawless, she wears powder and most likely a light foundation but its not heavy at all. Her blush is usually peachy-pink, more peach than pink. Lastly, flawless brows frame it all.

Letizia looks wonderful here!!So natural and lovely :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom