List of purveyors to the court for fashion (INTERNATIONAL)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Rosebery

Commoner
City
Berlin
Country
Germany
I always asked me were royal and noble womens and mens go shopping. I know that Carl-Ludwig Rehse is royal warrant holder for her majesties dresses, and his boutique is in London.

I remember that I have heard that Queen Sofia have also a personal purveyor for dresses, what is his name?

And finally all the young princesses. Where are they go shopping?
What is with Camilla?

So many questions!:nonono:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!
:flowers:

you are correct, so many times i asked myself the same question, i think today a lot of staff can be ordr by internet, i thoguht about shoes once they know there size of a particular brand they just ask i need a shoes blue, red or black for this dress, i think i only sa Princess Mary going shoping with her stylist lady but none of the others, Maxima does some shoping in Argentina, but like Mary she alwasy has this stuning evninggowns like for her wedding, the rd one and theother the silver i think she use it once for january first, this are not dresses that you can go and buy it you have to have them made custom, the same the dresses for the Queen, Margarethe, yes it is certenly a good question where they buy, how they go shopping and what kind of wardrobe they have???and now may be an stupid question buy english i is not my first language so what it means purveyors?

Purveyor?

Well, in german we say Hoflieferant, that means, that a shop a dressmaker is by a king, a queen or a royal court in general oficially appointed to make dresses (jewels etc.).

I hope it helps.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom