Letizia Loves Her Red

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't say I've ever thought beige didn't suit her. I do remember a lime green jaclket she wore which I thought was hideous, but then I don't think the colour suits anyone becuase it's so ugly.

CP Letizia is a very fortunate lady who seems to be able to carry off most colors. Especially the reds - I'm rather envious of her ability to carry off wearing red in all shades - i on the other hand - look like an over ripe stuffed tomato in red!

LOL! But I also think the cut of the clothes and other colours mixed in the design are important to how the ensemble looks. The gown in #23 wouldn't have looked so good on Letizia without that belt. It both enhanced her figure and gave a visual break to the column of red.

Letizia was very beautiful with this outfit:

(souce:terra) Originally posted by Lula

Princess Letizia looks wonderful in red dress:flowers::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
Letizia should love her red, it suits her very much

Letizia in a red dress today at the reception for diplomats:
Hola
Hola

can any dress or outfit that Letizia wears ever surpass the Danish red "oscar" dress
http://img132.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=2f47c_50836812.jpg

i woudl love to see it agin but i dont think we ever will as it wouldnt be fitting for a state dinner and because it was so talked about Letizia knows if she chooses to wear it again the event will be overshadowed

i wonder how much it cost??

Well, when you find a color that really works for you, I say go for it! Letizia truly does look fantastic in Royal Red!!!

Red really suits Letizia very well. It's the perfect colour for her.

In 2009 Letizia sadly didn't wear that many red outfits.
Anyway, here are her red choices this year :flowers:
Red Daytime Fashion
Red Evening Wear

(Zimbio, Hola, SvenskDam, Daylife)

Red Daytime Fashion
Red Evening Wear

the second outifit is several time recycled one...but I really adore it! it's just the summum of classy and elegance

Red Daytime Fashion
Red Evening Wear

I think its amazing how Letizia can pull the color red off very well without it looking bright or tacky. She has worn different shades which all has been very pretty on her.
I like her in red evening dresses and in red suits.

I too would have liked to see Letizia wear her Danish wedding outfit to a state dinner, adding a beautiful tiara and jewels, she would be absolutely smashing.

I too would have liked to see Letizia wear her Danish wedding outfit to a state dinner, adding a beautiful tiara and jewels, she would be absolutely smashing.

It is by far her best appearance ever!!!! second is the Danish wedding opera dress!

Red is the best color for Letizia, and evening dresses are the best situations for her

Letizia looks fabulous in red and it is a colour associated with Spain - matador cape!

I do not know where did they got the pic but other forums are circulating a pic of the red dress and beside it a skeleton of Letizia wearing it can I post it ?

I like this red dress Queen Letizia wore at an event to promote Filming in Spain.

Back
Top Bottom