Gowns fit for a Royal: Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:) hey everyone item page number 35 #689 dress number 6. is my pick as one of the most gorgeous. although i must say there are many more picking only one from each designer is the hard part because they are all so talented and whatever the occasion or mood there's something for everyone. this is one of my favorite threads i always check this when the new seasons start to get the most current glimpses of all the designers. cool thread.

Alright, this thread has been dead for way too long! It's time to get it going again...

From the Badgley Misckha Spring 2007 collection:
1. I love this dress and think it would look good on Princess Mary
2. dress for Princess Mette-Marit

Monique Lhuillier Spring 2007:
Dress One
Dress Two
Dress Three

Last edited by a moderator:
these are some pieces are from the spring/summer 2007 Couture collection of Zuhair Murad. I don't know but I thought they're beautiful! :)

Oh, before I forget, these pictures are all High Quality so they're pretty big! Just let it load before moving anything on your computers (but that if you have a pc)!

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten

The detailing of these gowns is quite impressive.

Gown #7 would look great on Mette Marit, and I know the pale to med. beige may not be her stylist's first choice, but I honestly believe she could pull it off (especially with the right make-up and hair style.)

Gown #2 would look suit Mary's skin tone and the cut of the dress may be something new for her.

Gown #10 has Rania written all over it (although she might want to cover the shoulders, depending on the ocassion.) Only she could pull that silhouette.

Gown #8 for Letizia. Fantastic!

I don't know about you, Dazzling, but I wasn't impressed by Valentino's collection this season. I believe something was missing after viewing the collection online. What do you think?

GlitteringTiaras said:
The detailing of these gowns is quite impressive.
Zuhair Murad is almost at the same level as Elie saab in the middle east. Those are great gowns, great detailing as well

GlitteringTiaras said:
I don't know about you, Dazzling, but I wasn't impressed by Valentino's collection this season. I believe something was missing after viewing the collection online. What do you think?

Valentinos dresses were disappointing, very unflattering even on most of the models. I didn’t find anything that would make any of the gowns worth the price, also the beadwork on them wasn’t great. Though I must say, I liked the suits, but again they won’t suit everyone, I see them mostly on thin people because two suits on the runway made the model look bigger than she is. I think this wasn’t his best.

I think what was missing was color. Everything was white on the runway. Id hoped to see a few printed, colored outfits/dresses, maybe pastel chiffon mixed in with lace.:flowers:

I'm soooo bored...I'll post some pics from Spring 2007 and see what y'all think.
Please remind me if anyone has already posted them.

#1 Carlos Miele
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00070mgx2.jpg
#2 Badgley Mischka
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00200mhp8.jpg
#3 Carolina Herrera
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00220msw2.jpg
#4 Carlos Miele
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00230mvn5.jpg

#5 Carlos Miele
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00290mfw2.jpg
#6 Bill Blass
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00440meo5.jpg
#7 Andrew GN
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00530mbc0.jpg
#8 Armani
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00550mjl6.jpg

I've never been a fan of Carlos Miele's designs, but the three shades of midnight blue slik chiffon evening gown is not bad.:flowers:

I never heard of Carlos Miele till I went searching.

Heres some Valentino Spring 2007 (for some reason Fall 2007 gowns are just...blah)
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00620mbv6.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00570mjr4.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 00560muq0.jpg
I dunno what it is about pale colors and dresses, but I love 'em.:D

I actually found some dresses from Fall 2007 that looked decent

Badgley Mischka
ImageShack - Hosting :: badgleymischkayo2.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: badgleymischka1fv6.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: badgleymischka2io3.jpg

Alberta Ferreti
ImageShack - Hosting :: ferrettizv1.jpg

Valentino, Fall 2007
(marked them De La Renta because I didn't notice the name of the Designer till later on)
ImageShack - Hosting :: delarentarf2.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: delarenta2pr5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: delarenta3et5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: delarenta4ce6.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: delarenta5fx1.jpg

Versace, Fall 2007
ImageShack - Hosting :: versacekv6.jpg

Ellie Saab (I hope thats how you spell his name) ImageShack - Hosting :: elliesaabbp1.jpg

J Mendel, Fall 2007
ImageShack - Hosting :: jmendelmb7.jpg

yeaah...I have waaayyy too much time on my hands. :lol:

puppigurl2005, beautiful dresses, I like the J Mendel dress for a younger royal like Victoria or Madeleine maybe also Mary. The Valentino strapless gown is very nice, but i dont know who i can see that in, the blue layered dress could work for letizia

I had Letizia in mind when I saw this one, but then again, Maxima or maybe Mary could pull this one off..might have to take off a bit of the ruffles though:lol:
ImageShack - Hosting :: delarentarf2.jpg

I think the spanish royalty (or just spaniards in general), espeacially Letizia, look great in red.

That whole collection is just a dream. Any woman would look good in them.

This gown is BREATHTAKING!

Bygone Beauty | Krikor Jabotian Akhtamar Collection 2014

This is definitely one of the most amazing gowns I have ever seen. The details of it are exquisite. I would love if Queen Rania, Mary, or Catherine would wear this dress.

That gown is simply breathtaking. Soft, flowing and so romantic! The first person that I thought of that would look wonderful in this gown is Victoria of Sweden. It looks like something she would just shine in.

This gown is so utterly breathtaking! The details are exquisite. I would love if any royal wore it. It's easily one of the most beautiful gowns I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom