Flak Jacket fashion question -- Andrew has one similar to this

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HRH Abigail

Nobility
City
Seattle
Country
United States
Flak Jacket fashion question -- Andrea Casiraghi has one similar to this

Please bear with me, for a moment, here, while I introduce this new Thread.

I would like to know WHO designed the jacket (that actor Emile Hirsch is wearing) in these Photos.

Emile Hirsch Headquarters :: View topic - Emile at the Nick Kid's Choice Awards!

I know Andrea Casiraghi has been seen, a few years back, wearing a jacket with the same Eagle Logo on it, and the same punk-rock look, but I can't find any photos of HIM wearing the jacket, so that is why I am linking you Guy to pics of an actor wearing it.

Sorry if this is OT.

I am dying to know the name of the designer, the website, what stores in the US retail it, too. I KNOW Andrea also wears this same designer.

Thanks you Guys,

-- Abbie

Last edited:
Honestly, it looks like he bought it at a vintage store in Silverlake. But then again, it could be a major to mid-range designer. I've seen those shirt jackets on several women, but they bought it at a secondhand store.

Sorry that I wasn't more helpful.

Wow, really????

Honestly, it looks like he bought it at a vintage store in Silverlake. But then again, it could be a major to mid-range designer. I've seen those shirt jackets on several women, but they bought it at a secondhand store.

Sorry that I wasn't more helpful.

GT, you are just great!

Look, any information is better than none!

The jacket says "Stay Rude" on the right-hand pocket. And, if you look closely at alllll the pics of it, you will see that the French word of "Incorruptible" is visible over the left side / left logo on the jacket.

I recall seeing the Eagle logo on a jacket that Princess Caroline's eldest Son, Andrea wore a few years back ... I mean, this jacket that actor Emile Hirsch has on, is almost EXACTLY like the one worn by the also-HIP Andrea! :bang:

I want one of these, then!

I live up here in Seattle, WA.
Where, in Silverlake (I know it's a neighbourhood of LA) can you get this jacket, GT's?
(The actor) Emile Hirsch lives in Venice Beach, as you probably know, too.

I think the Designer is French, or something.

I just have THAT hunch. :flowers:

-- Abbie

There are several small vintage shops in the Silverlake and Echo Park area. Of course there is American Rag Cie off La Brea which sells this type of stuff as well as Fred Segal on upper Melrose, but it will cost one at least $300.00 for a used looking jacket. Also, at ARC they sell second hand stuff, but once again, they overcharge.

Do you have a photo of Andrea wearing this item?

No, GT, I sure don't ...

There are several small vintage shops in the Silverlake and Echo Park area. Of course there is American Rag Cie off La Brea which sells this type of stuff as well as Fred Segal on upper Melrose, but it will cost one at least $300.00 for a used looking jacket. Also, at ARC they sell second hand stuff, but once again, they overcharge.

Do you have a photo of Andrea wearing this item?

No GT, I surely do not.

I do recall seeing him wear this jacket around the time of him taking his BAC, or first being seen with his current (now, longtime) G/F.

Man, it was pic'd in HELLO! magasine, in Paris Match and others ... I have searched for a pic, but I just cannot find it, right at the moment, sorry.

Please bear with me, for a moment, here, while I introduce this new Thread.

I would like to know WHO designed the jacket (that actor Emile Hirsch is wearing) in these Photos.

Emile Hirsch Headquarters :: View topic - Emile at the Nick Kid's Choice Awards!

I know Andrea Casiraghi has been seen, a few years back, wearing a jacket with the same Eagle Logo on it, and the same punk-rock look, but I can't find any photos of HIM wearing the jacket, so that is why I am linking you Guy to pics of an actor wearing it.

Sorry if this is OT.

I am dying to know the name of the designer, the website, what stores in the US retail it, too. I KNOW Andrea also wears this same designer.

Thanks you Guys,

-- Abbie
I've seen this jacket for sale at Bloomingdales several years ago. It must be at least four years ago now. I nearly bought it but my girlfriend at the time thought it was vulgar because of the "Stay Rude" label on it. I thought it was awesome. Wish I'd bought it now. Regardless, the jacket is definitely not from a vintage boutique.

My GoogleFu came up with another hit of the jacket here:

HipCelebrity: Anthony Kiedis wears a Stay Rude combat jacket while on a bike ride in Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom