Favorite Engagement Outfit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hands down to Letizia. I absolutely love her suit plus it shows her character..I also love Mary's but not her make-up. I think it's just too much. I also love Victoria's purple outfit. Purple is the color of royalty. Very regal IMO.

The moment I saw Letizia's outfit, it is now included to my list of "must have" outfits...:lol:

Mary's outfit is one of the best, which I saw earlier. Everything is done with a sense of taste. I also like her make-up, naturally.

I have to agree - Marys outfit is my favourite of all of those :flowers: Secound place Maxima.

Number one for me is Letizia. Gorgeous suit, she looks stunning and happy.
The runner-up is Mary. I LOVED the shoes and jacket, but the dress underneath just from some angles and in some shots look a little bit cheap with sort of shiny fabric. But she looked beautiful, loved the hair and makeup.
Mathilde looked cute, but for an engagement it was a little uninspired.
The worst for me are Mette and Maxima .. :nonono:

Now that I've seen Madeleine's engagement outfit, I will add it to one of my favorites. I liked the color and the material, a light and airy feel, which we generally don't see because most princesses wear suits. It was very appropriate for a summer's day. I liked it better than Victoria's. Victoria's had a nice color and cut but I felt the material appeared too shiny on camera.

My favourite outfit has to be Mary's. It was so so beautiful. Victoria's and Madelines are a close second. :flowers:

My favorites:
-Letizia's white suit,hair & make-up.
-Mary's dress.
-Madeleine's dress and smile.

My favourite engagement outfits are (1) Princess Mary of Denmark
(2) Princess Madeleine of Sweden
(3) Princess Victoria of Sweden

My favourites are:
Princess Grace and Mary Chantal Miller:flowers:

I think the recently engaged swedish princesses Madeleine and Victoria both did very, very well! Loved the outfit, they were simple, elegant, sophisticated, feminine.

My new fave has to be ........

MADELEINE !:flowers:

My favourite engagement outfits are:

1) Grace Kelly;
2) Princess Diana;
3) Princess Victoria;

CP Victoria and now Kate Middleton are my 2 favorites

I thought the dress of Catherine Middleton was very appropriate, regal yet suitable up-to-date. Well done, Catherine.

:previous: Tatiana's outfit has been classy and very "professional". It has to be one of my favorite engagement outfits. ;)

I really love Kate Middleton's blue engagement dress. The colour is really striking, and the cut of the dress is very flattering. I also love Mary's outfit as well, for being so classic in style, and Letizia's white Armani suit for being so modern. All are lovely.:flowers:

My favourite are:

CP Mary
Kate Middleton
CP Victoria

All three dresses are quite beautiful and have nice colours

I really love CP Letizia and Tatiana's engagement outfits. Their outfits are closely followed by CP Mary, Victoria, Maxima and Kate Middleton's engagement outfits.

I liked many engagement outfits (Kate's, Mary's, Victoria's, to name a few), but my favourite is Letizia's. That white suit was so classy and well-tailored, that made me follow her fashion from day one (let's not talk about her disappointments of late, there are other threads for that). My worst should be Madeleine's pinkish dress - that was way too sugary and old-fashioned for my personal taste.:flowers:

I liked many engagement outfits (Kate's, Mary's, Victoria's, to name a few), but my favourite is Letizia's. That white suit was so classy and well-tailored, that made me follow her fashion from day one (let's not talk about her disappointments of late, there are other threads for that). My worst should be Madeleine's pinkish dress - that was way too sugary and old-fashioned for my personal taste.:flowers:

Do you have any pictures of Madeleine's outfit? I don't remember seeing this one.

I like Maxima dress then Madeleine outfit.

My worst should be Madeleine's pinkish dress - that was way too sugary and old-fashioned for my personal taste.:flowers:

I agree. I found the outfit very matronly and the colour was drab. An engagement outfit should be pretty and cheerful and Madeleine's wasn't.

I too didn't like Madeleine outfit.But the colour looked fine for me.
Her tan and blondish-strange hair colour were awful.

CP Mary and Catherine Middleton were very elegant :flowers:

I like Princess Mary's because it sort of cemented her signature style of three-quarter, quirky detailed (the leather belts) shift dresses with a contrasting frock coat...And she hasn't deviated much from this look in the past 7 years since we have seen that outfit and that's what I like :) Her consistency and continuity!

Back
Top Bottom