Fashion Suggestions for the Princess of Wales

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whistles - Lovely orange lace dress. This would look great with a hat/fascinator IMO. Open toe heels with straps and maybe a boxy jacket if needed to complete the look.

Marchesa Notte

Cocktail dress - A beautiful light colored dress with different colors, great for Catherine for a cocktail event/evening event. Hair pulled into a soft bun and colored earrings.

Black dress - A classic black dress which can't go wrong if accessorized well. Again, hair pulled up into a soft up-do and ruby or emerald earrings would easily complete this look. If she wanted to go a bit fashionable, a chocker would looked very nice.

Lace black dress - Another black dress, pretty enough for the evening.

:previous:
Thats a perfect dress for Catherine.

Beulah London

Tweed coat and matching dress - Perfect for an official event for Catherine, could easily be matched with a hat.
Printed dress - A lovely summery dress and easy to wear IMO. I would suggest hair in a ponytail to show off the ruffled collar.

Hobbs

Black and white dress - A simple yet lovely dress for Catherine.

Philip Tracy

I would love to see Catherine in such styles and colors for a change. She is young and can pull these off.

Hat 1
Pink hat
White hat

AQUAZZURA

I would love to see some of these styles on Catherine. Im getting bored of the classic pumps in different colors.

Black pumps
Pink gold
Red

Max Mara

Peach dress - Great for any daytime event, the long sleeves make it east to wear without a coat. The color would look lovely on Catherine and so will the fit.
Coat - A beautiful color and print IMO. Great for Catherine and an easy outfit to matched with a hat and plain pumps.
Lace coat worn with Printed dress - A lovely summer combination of pieces.
Nude dress - A very simple dress with soft embellishment on the neckline. Great with sandals for a summer event.
Red dress - A lovely dress which could be dresses up or down.

Last edited:
:previous:
Thats a perfect dress for Catherine.

Beulah London

Tweed coat and matching dress - Perfect for an official event for Catherine, could easily be matched with a hat.
Printed dress - A lovely summery dress and easy to wear IMO. I would suggest hair in a ponytail to show off the ruffled collar.

Hobbs

Black and white dress - A simple yet lovely dress for Catherine.

Philip Tracy

I would love to see Catherine in such styles and colors for a change. She is young and can pull these off.

Hat 1
Pink hat
White hat

I like the Hobbs, and I really like Hat 1.

Lela Rose Spring/Summer 2017 Resort Collection

Cocktail dress - A great style for Catherine, this would require hair up. Diamond earrings would look great and maybe a chocker.

Lela Rose Spring/Summer 2017 Collection

Orange dress - A lovely color for Catherine and a flattering style. The length is also very pretty. This would look great with a hat.
Orange layered dress - I love this style and this is something she can pull off. I would style it with sandals for the summer.
Printed dress - A lovely dress which could be worn with a hat and a nice jacket or coat. This could also be dressed up easily for an evening event.

Lela Rose Fall/Winter 2017 Collection

Evening dress - Great color and simple style.
Cocktail dress - Lovely fit for Catherine and a nice style with the sheer parts and embroidery.

Michael Kors Collection Spring/Summer 2017 Collection

Printed dress - A lovely summery dress, nice colors and print. Would look great with sandals and a nice belt. Would also look good with a coat or jacket.
Black dress - Lovely cocktail dress, I would love to see her in something like this.

Michael Kors Collection Autumn/Winter 2017 Ready to Wear Collection

Coat - Lovely colors for the colder season. Would also look nice with a hat.

Jenny Packham New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection

Orange dress - A great dress for a daytime event or even a garden party IMO, easily matched with a hat and sandals. I would only suggest to alter the shoulder part so its not an off the shoulder dress.
Evening dress with cape - Lovely dress in white or in another color, I would remove the chocker part and add nicer embellishments. Hair up and lovely jewelry.
Red dress - A great evening dress and a great color for Catherine.

Last edited:
Nice picks Dazzling! Kate could easily amp it up without abandoning the style she finds comfortable.

I agree...she would look great in that.

LaRae

Lela Rose and Michael Kors creations are hideous. Purple feathers and blah evening dresses. They look ugly on models.

Maybe something she would wear over a swimsuit..

LaRae

Here are some gown that Kate has been seen in once but I would love for her to wear again:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I don't know if this is the place to put this question: I have often wondered how the royal women like Kate, Sophie, Beatrice, Eugenie avoid wearing the same clothing. I know that both Kate and Beatrice have worn the same Vampire's Wife green dress. Since they use many of the same designers, do their stylists compare notes?

I don't know if this is the place to put this question: I have often wondered how the royal women like Kate, Sophie, Beatrice, Eugenie avoid wearing the same clothing. I know that both Kate and Beatrice have worn the same Vampire's Wife green dress. Since they use many of the same designers, do their stylists compare notes?

The odds of them wearing the exact same thing on the same day aren't great, and the tabloid magazines will frequently publish pictures of celebs wearing the same thing on different days for "who wore it better", anyway.

If they are showing up at the same event or going to be in the same vicinity, I imagine the stylists are completely informed about what everyone else is wearing.

And in the case of the Queen, of course, she famously "does not notice what others wear", so while Angela Kelly technically prevents this and it might embarrass you, you or anyone else could probably show up with a similar dress and HM wouldn’t have an issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom