Fashion Suggestions for Queen Maxima

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think she will change her way of dressing but I hope she will have her hair, also when it is worn loose whenever she appears in public to be done by a hairdresser.

On the day she becomes the queen I am hoping she and the 3 girls will wear Valentino, something subdued and elegant. Her vivacious personality and south american roots comes second on that day.
In case people object because of the cost it should be paid privately.

I don't think Maxima has ever worn Elie Saab. I would love if she wore this gown. So stunning and regal for a Queen.

Elie Saab Couture Spring 2015

Black evening gown - This would be a great dress for a state dinner or a royal event. Matched with a tiara and Maxima would be one of the royals that would stand out.

Valentino ready to wear spring 2015

Layered printed dress - This is such a Maxima style. The layers are fun and so is the print.

Bottega Veneta

Coat - Ideal for winter, would look great matched with loose pants and a cashmere/wool jumper.
Dress - Nice season colors, would look nice with these booties or simple pumps. Also matched with a jacket or coat would look great!

Dolce and Gabbana

Metallic cocktail dress - Lovely dress for a cocktail party or reception.
Jacket and matching skirt - Elegant suit for any event, would look great with a nice lace top or a simple top underneath, a hat or headpiece
Cocktail dress - This would suit her personality and style, like all the flowers on the shoulders.

Elie Saab
Evening gown - Love the combination of the green and black.

Valentino
Pumps
Black dress - Simple dress and I like the sheer part as well.
Printed top - would look great with a grey skirt and boots or pumps.

Valentino Resort 2017
Lace dress - The nude and red lace work well together, this could be dressed down or dressed up for any event. Would also look great with a headpiece.
Skirt - A nice evening skirt with some shine to it. Matched with a chiffon top or a soft lace top would look great! Hair up and some nice earring would finish the look off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom