Designers Used by the Swedish Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria Westerlind has designed

1 turquoise skirt,
2 the jacket

Attachments

• showLayoutImage1.jpg
    showLayoutImage1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Aus8.jpg
    Aus8.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 283
Per Engsheden
Lars Wallin
was also mentioned in the article psoted in the australien visit thread but what have she worn by them can someone help me

transaltion later

Han gör kläderna som gör Victoria

Lars Wallin är en av de designer Victoria anlitar.
- Det är jättekul och en stor ära. Och det är kul när man kan vara med och påverka den offentliga stilen, säger han.

- När det gäller offentliga personer är designen sällan med. Det är lite mer ren och enkel form. Nu är det mer mode i kronprinsessas aftonklänning.
Lars Wallin och kronprinsessan för en kontinuerlig dialog under skapandet av kläderna.
- Kunden är alltid min inspirationskälla. Det är det som är utmaningen, att plocka fram personligheten hos kunden med hjälp av mitt formspråk.

"Olika förpliktelser"
Han vill inte i detalj gå in på hur han tänker när han skapar till just Victoria.
- Om jag säger så här. Man skulle inte göra samma typ av klänning till Madeleine som man gör till Victoria. Men Madeleine och Victoria har olika förpliktelser, säger han.
Att skapa kläder till en kunglighet är inte det lättaste, enligt Wallin.
- Det finns vissa regler att följa och det finns särskilda omständigheter som kläderna ska bäras i som man måste ta hänsyn till. Det kan vara religion i landet som besöks eller vilken tid på dagen det är. Så det är inte bara att göra saker som man tycker är kul.

Red dress by Swedish designer Lars Wallin:

Attachments

• VICTORIA_IN_AUS_109-UKP.jpg
    VICTORIA_IN_AUS_109-UKP.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 249
GrandDuchess said:
Red dress by Swedish designer Lars Wallin:

When you compare the red dress to the other Lars Wallin-dresses (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=133413&postcount=7 ) here, you can clearly see, that this guy has a "thread" in all his designed pieces. There are similarities.
I think personally I wouldn´t choose a creation of him. While he has lovely ideas, he often "includes" one thing (often it´s the shiny colour) that ruins the dress more or less.

Lena said:
When you compare the red dress to the other Lars Wallin-dresses (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=133413&postcount=7 ) here, you can clearly see, that this guy has a "thread" in all his designed pieces. There are similarities.
I think personally I wouldn´t choose a creation of him. While he has lovely ideas, he often "includes" one thing (often it´s the shiny colour) that ruins the dress more or less.
I agree. The two dresses, plus the purple/red one she wore in Australia, all look similar. Sometimes shiny material is too "in your face" and it seems as if he uses a lot of it. While I liked the embroidery part of the purple/red dress, the others don't look very nice and too 'old' for her. That is just my opinion.

Outfit by DAY (Danish):

Attachments

• Vic4.jpg
    Vic4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 228
Dress by Swedish designer Per Engsheden:

Attachments

• Oreal fashion show 15_3.jpg
    Oreal fashion show 15_3.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 267
GrandDuchess said:
Outfit by DAY (Danish):
Are you sure about this Grand Duchess? It seems unusual that the Crown Princess would wear a Danish label while trying to promote Swedish fashions.

Alisa said:
Are you sure about this Grand Duchess? It seems unusual that the Crown Princess would wear a Danish label while trying to promote Swedish fashions.
Well I haven't seen the label of the outfit :D, but I'm sure it might be, the info comes from Svensk Damtidning, and I'm sure they would know because they keep up with fashions and was following her on the trip... But I'm not 100 of course.

has there been more information on what designers they wear

Josefine said:
The artcle also tell that the Queen uses Nina Ricci and other haute couture
while princess Lilian uses NK Fest and Elsa Sundströms modehus

The pink gown the Queen she wore to the King's 50th birthday gala, & later to Nobel, was Nina Ricci.

they seem to use gucci (there are some pics in madeleine's thread buying something there...)

Queen Silvia in Valentino shoes.
*picture posted by GrandDuchess.
attachment.php

Josefine said:
and there is a designer from Belgium but I do not know his name can someone help me

It is known that the Swedish royals sometimes have their outfits designed by Edouard Vermeulen from NATAN (who also designes some of the clothes for the Belgian, Luxemburg and the Dutch Royal family regulary).

Princess Lilian, the Duchess of Halland, has her own designer & seamstress in London - Elizabeth Wondrak - whom she visits frequently and who does most of Lilian's dresses.

I am glad to see that Princess Victoria uses her white prada bag numerous times. It would be a waste if she only used it once or only for a special occassion. Also, the bag is quite elegant and I am sure that it can have many other uses in the future.

According to Svensk Damtidning, this is by Diane von Fürstenberg:

zumalive237736.jpg

i would like to see more reports on what designers they use in the mgazines

Hosiery

I am wondering what hosiery Madeleine and Victoria wear. Is there an official supplier to the Royal household? Also, other clothing - who are their favourite designers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom