Christening favourite outfit for mums

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my favourite is by far maxima's. the suit is beautiful, feminine and delicate and the headpiece matched it beautifully.

i thought letizia's was nothing special and she could have used it for a daytime activity and i wasn't too fond of the weirdly-combined, "too much going on" look of mary (flowers, with extravagant headpiece and trimmed jacket, no basics) and mette marit's (demure jacket with quite a modern headpiece) outfits.

I would choose the dress that Marie-Chantal wore at the christening of Odysseus-Kimon in Athens.It was extremely beautiful!!I can't think of anything else right now.

I vote for Princess Diana in both the christenings: tne most elegant royal mother!!

My favorites are:

Marie-Chantal during Odysseus-Kimon's christening
CP Maxima at Catherina-Amalia's christening
CP Letizia

I liked CP Mary's jacket, but the skirt was too busy.

CP Letizia at Leonor christenning and at Sofia christenning
she was simple, elegant....she was Letizia

My favourite outfits:
Princess Mary at Christian's christening
Princess Letizia at Leonor's christening.

CP Mette Marit at Princess Ingrid Alexandra's christening.
Classic (and classy) light suit with a sparkling 'fun' touch in the silver sequins on lapels and pockets, and the prettiest of all those IMO largely horrible 'fascinators' I've ever seen.
Perfectly goomed (hair and make up) too.

Letizia at Sofia's christening - her lace dress was beautiful and her hair and makeup were perfect

My prefer CP Maxima's excellence outfit for Catharina-Amalia's christening
and
CP Mette-Marit's at Ingrid Alexandra's christening

Without doubt, Maxima at Catharina-Amalia's christening. Her outfit was elegant, regal, sophisticated, classical, well tailored, and formal without being stuffy...it was appropriate in every way. :wub:

The christenings of Christian and Isabella are among the few occasions when I've been disappointed with Mary's choice of attire--not because she looked bad, but because her outfits seemed inappropriate. She looked beautiful at the christening of Christian and the skirt and jacket she wore were lovely in their own right, but the outfit as a whole seemed somewhat out of place for the event and a little too mix and match for my taste. I did however like the headpiece and thought it complemented her outfit well. I found her dress for Isabella's christening, though lovely in femininity and very delicate, an out of character choice and more suited to a semi-formal garden party. I thought the headpiece also looked out of place--it did not go well with her hair down or match the dress. That said, I'd still give her a thumbs up for Christian's christening, but a definite thumbs down for Isabella's.

My favorite is Maxima at Amalia's christening with a close 2nd that of Alexia. I love the jewels that she chose to compliment each of these outfits. I also love her hair pulled back.

Sgl,I wish we could provide a photo of Marie-Chantal's dress during Odysseus' christening!I also liked her hair that day.Generally,she looked great :flowers:

stephanievl, thank you very much for the pics!!!:flowers:

I think P.Mathilde's outfit during the Eleonore's christening was wonderful!

I think Mathilde's outfit for Elisabeth's Christening was perfect for a winter Christening. Simple, pretty and appropriate.

My favourite christening outfits are:

- Princess Maxima for her two girls christenings. She could not have done them any better, especially Cathatarina-Amalia's:flowers: christening. Sophisticated and chic. Perfection.
- Princess Mary looked impecabely stylish and chic at Christian's christening. Very Grace Kelly !
- Caroline of Monaco looked stunning at Pierre's christening.
- Cristina looked just beautiful at Irene's christening.
- Marie-Chantal looked gorgeous at Odysseas Kimon's christening.
and of course Queen Margaret of Denmark, who looked fabolous at Prince Frederik's christening.
- I know many people think Letizia's suit was borring and disappointing, but I loved it, even though it wasn't as (whatever) as the other royal ladies, but it fitted the personal and intimate christening nicely.
I'm adding
Mathilde @ Eleonore's christening
Queen Margaret of Denmark @ joachim's christening
Letizia @ Sofia's christening
Mary @ Isabella's christening.

The overall winner for me is Mary at Christian's. I simply loved it.

is any photo of marie -chantal?

Princess Mary @ Isabella's and Chrisitans.
Martha- Louise @ Emma Tallulah.
x

CP Mary looked as if she belonged to a different era. This is my favorite christening outfit, too.

my favourite is CP Maxima's outfit at Amalia's christening

Back
Top Bottom