Kersten Nobel lines?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autocrat

City
Clovis
Country
United States
Wanted to know if anyone could find research on the House of Kersten? location is Anhalt Bernberg Germany... Far back I can go is Friedrich Wilhelm August Von Kersten, President of the Anhalt-Bernburg Government, awarded Order of the Red Eagle 3rd class for a tax treaty between the Prussian government and the state of Anhalt-Bernburg and ennobled/raised to the nobility... Below is picture of him..."[FONT=&quot]The people, like the von Kersten family themselves, belonged to the Ballenstedter/ Bernburg upper class with close ties to the ducal house."[/FONT]

Wanted to know if anyone could find research on the House of Kersten? location is Anhalt Bernberg Germany... Far back I can go is Friedrich Wilhelm August Von Kersten, President of the Anhalt-Bernburg Government, awarded Order of the Red Eagle 3rd class for a tax treaty between the Prussian government and the state of Anhalt-Bernburg and ennobled/raised to the nobility... Below is picture of him..."[FONT=&quot]The people, like the von Kersten family themselves, belonged to the Ballenstedter/ Bernburg upper class with close ties to the ducal house."[/FONT]

I detect a Hyacint here.

Anhalt Bernberg was never a state,but a small provincial town at most,
and the president of their government should read Mayor,Ober Burgemeister at most..

These online ancestor sites make a mess and make people pay up for anything they d like to believe,a pity.

Back
Top Bottom