Islamic Dynasties Past and Present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saudi-Arabia

Where can I find a genealogical list of the Saudi-Arabian Royal Family?

Royals of Islamic lineage.

Im almost certain that as well as the obvious and well known Hashemite Dynasty of Sharifs and Emirs of Mecca (Monarchies of Jordan and Iraq), i also think The Hussainid Dynasty of The Beys of Tunis (Monarchy of Tunisia), and The Qasimid Hamidaddin Dynasty of The Imams of Sanaa & Kings of Yemen (Monarchy of North Yemen), and also one or two of The Sultanates and Sheikhdoms of Aden and South Arabia (Monarchies of South Yemen) - also claim lineage descent from the Prophet Muhammad, through various lines after Fatima and Ali, Hassan or Hussayn.

Im almost certain that as well as the obvious and well known Hashemite Dynasty of Sharifs and Emirs of Mecca (Monarchies of Jordan and Iraq), i also think The Hussainid Dynasty of The Beys of Tunis (Monarchy of Tunisia), and The Qasimid Hamidaddin Dynasty of The Imams of Sanaa & Kings of Yemen (Monarchy of North Yemen), and also one or two of The Sultanates and Sheikhdoms of Aden and South Arabia (Monarchies of South Yemen) - also claim lineage descent from the Prophet Muhammad, through various lines after Fatima and Ali, Hassan or Hussayn.

And the Moroccan royal family also

And the Moroccan royal family also

I thought about the Moroccan Dynasty too, after i'd already posted those others.
Thank you for the confirmation and completing this list of Dynasties .

Back
Top Bottom