The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-18-2020, 10:21 AM

Are you distantly related to the British Royals?

Hello,

I'm a TV producer in the UK and I'm looking into a story about individuals who have discovered a family tree link with the British Royal family. Either modern members, or from back in history.

Has anyone here got Royal ancestry?

If so, I'd love to hear more...

Old 05-23-2020, 05:55 PM

Hi I'm an American descendant of Col. Nicholas Spencer, Cousin to George Washington , Lady Diana, Winston Churchill and through Nicholas's Mother Mary Gostwick , related to the Plantagenet Kings up through Norman Rollo , And to Charlemagne .

Old 05-24-2020, 12:45 AM
Aristocracy

I am also in the us with a documented descent from william i

are you considering anyone not living in the uk? if so, people living elsewhere should not respond any further

if the answer to the above is yes, how will any interview or gathering of stories be handled?

Tags
ancestry, dna, family tree

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search