Alexander the Great Descendants

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sit

Commoner
City
Pazardzhik
Country
Bulgaria
Hello !
Are there living descendants of Alexander the Great ?

The Descendants of Alexander the Great of Macedon - The arguments and evidence that today's Macedonians are descendants of the ancient Macedonians

‪The Kalash: Direct Descendants of Alexander the Great‬‏ - YouTube

this is a BBC documentary about The Kalash.They and the Hunza people is assume that they are Direct descendants of Alexander of Macedonia (The Great).Before 3 years ago( in 2008) the Hunza people and their Prince and Princess, were to visit Macedonia,the homeland of Alexander III Macedonian :)
article
http://www.povardarska-eparhija.org.mk/pe//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=415&Itemid=32
here is translation of one link that I found
here is the first part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9o07JqxM6M&feature=related

here is a site from wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burusho_people

http://www.macedonianlit.com/pdfs/reviews/Alexander the Great.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Plutarch, Callisthenes and other authors have no data for the murder of the son of Alexander and Rodoguna. It's true that the killers of Alexander sons have missed one and this is precisely Rodoguna son .In Bulgaria there is a whole mountain bearing her name . Bud Bulgarian princes in Babylon ...ridiculous .

Alexander the Great had only one legitime offspring (with princess Roxana of Bactria), Alexander IV of Macedon, and he was murdered at the age of 13. As far as I know there were no illegitime offspring either, so there are probably no decendants of Alexander.

Plutarch, Callisthenes and other authors have no data for the murder of the son of Alexander and Rodoguna. It's true that the killers of Alexander sons have missed one and this is precisely Rodoguna son .In Bulgaria there is a whole mountain bearing her name . Bud Bulgarian princes in Babylon ...ridiculous .
If Rodoguna is the same person as Roxana of Bactria, then she was an Asian princess (from an area that now is approximately Afghanistan), and after the death of Alexander she and her son went to Macedonia in Europe.

Some authors write that after his return to Babylon Alexander he took four more wives.
One of them is Rodoguna...
Bible also says that there is a living descendant but nothing more.The only way forward is artifacts or to make a translation of names - Nimrod of the old Bulgarian means Nim = His rod = family . The name Rodoguna same root . And again, nonsense . Nimrod has no descendants in Babylon !
From here thousands of questions - Who is Melchizedek, and why not mentioned anywhere pedigree ?
The mountain in Bulgaria Rodopa a telltale signature Rodopa = Rodoguna ! - GUNA is a feature of oriental languages, PA is a hellenistic.Rodopi is inhabited by the Thracian tribe of Bessi From there I can safely make their parallel - Rodoguna is a Thracian princess !
The tale of "Beauty and the Beast" in the Bulgarian version is "Dragon's wedding" legend for centuries . All written probably means that the descendants of Alexander the Great and it is much more than ancient times .

decendent of Alexander the great

i have written a book which is yet to publish soon with titled kralall the sons of Edomite kings and Alexander the great with dna y haplogroup kit no 69059 R2 with RL 124 and haplogroup 295 plus kralall tribe lives ind District Abottabad kpk Pakistan.
kral sha came to subcontinent in 1200 AD in the reign of Iltutmash in Delhi from
Anatolia.
In the family tree kral sha is the grand grand son of Easu (Edom) bin Hazrat ISSAC PBUH twin brother of Hazrat yaqub (Jacob) PBUH and Alexander the great.

kral mean king and all mean sons therefore the sons of kral are called princes or sardars and they are holding their family tree from centuries and even their small child claim to be a son of Skander e Azam mean Alexander the great.
Therefore the royal people never put the wrong family tree which has been proved corect with DNA y haplgroup and correlated with the truth stories of elders of the family.

Looking for Alexander The Great Family Tree

Hey everyone,

I am looking for the family tree of Alexander The Great. Is it possible to get it?

Thank you!

i have written a book which is yet to publish soon with titled kralall the sons of Edomite kings and Alexander the great with dna y haplogroup kit no 69059 R2 with RL 124 and haplogroup 295 plus kralall tribe lives ind District Abottabad kpk Pakistan.
kral sha came to subcontinent in 1200 AD in the reign of Iltutmash in Delhi from
Anatolia.
In the family tree kral sha is the grand grand son of Easu (Edom) bin Hazrat ISSAC PBUH twin brother of Hazrat yaqub (Jacob) PBUH and Alexander the great.

kral mean king and all mean sons therefore the sons of kral are called princes or sardars and they are holding their family tree from centuries and even their small child claim to be a son of Skander e Azam mean Alexander the great.
Therefore the royal people never put the wrong family tree which has been proved corect with DNA y haplgroup and correlated with the truth stories of elders of the family.

I am rajput chauhan. According to the book Tareek e Gujjar, Alexander III was the descendant of Easu son of Issac son of Prophet Abraham (PBUH). Moreover, book says Prithviraj Chauhan was also the descendant of Alexander the great.

Is it true?

Alexander III body hasn't been found yet, so it's difficult to get the ancient Macedonian DNA.

What do you think?

one should be sceptical of connecting any non-biblical family, esp. famous ones to anyone in the bible. as for your book, it may have been written when such connections were standardly made

it should be readily available online. however, be sure it's from a site that is properly sourced

one should be sceptical of connecting any non-biblical family, esp. famous ones to anyone in the bible. as for your book, it may have been written when such connections were standardly made

Al Biruni in his book: Chronology of Ancient Nations, stated that Alexander The Great is Edomite from Esau son of Prophet Issac (PBUH). The same story is written by Pakistani historians with the family tree of Alexander The Great back to Prophet Adam (PBUH). I haven't find any credible European sources claiming that Alexander The Great had any living descendant. Not sure, but I am still trying to figure out.

Hello !
It is entirely possible that Alexander the great took many women in his campaigns and there is no way to tell how many children he had in his travels.

Alexander the great had different color eyes.

Anatolia.

Hi there...we have document lineage from iskandar, alexander the great
We are small kingdom in indonesia, called huristak kingdom (the nane of huristak come from oriestak n come from orissa in india), n join indonesia in 1947

Alexander the Great had only one legitime offspring (with princess Roxana of Bactria), Alexander IV of Macedon, and he was murdered at the age of 13. As far as I know there were no illegitime offspring either, so there are probably no decendants of Alexander.
How about this

Family of Achaeus I + and Aesopia OF MACEDONIA

In sumatra we told the we are cone from princess aesopia (daughter of akexander n roxanne)

We have sone document that keep from old tines before

There is not any sure way to know has Alexander the Great descendants still in nowadays or not. It is always difficult to say that about any certain person of Antiquity. Even European royals and noble houses can't trace themselves much beyond of Charlemagne and even then I would be very careful when checking such family trees. There is exist project called as "Descent from Antiquity" but even that is very unsure. It is very difficult if not impossible trace some certain person to certain Antiquity person.

Personally I think that it is possible that AtG produced descendants in his war trips but it is another thing has them any descendant in modern day. It is thing where to we hardly ever can know answer.

there is no legitimate dfa from alexander

note: I have done extensive research on dfas

My mother was doing some ancestry research over the summer last year and discovered we are related to Alexander the great as well as a few other lords, and dukes.

My mother was doing some ancestry research over the summer last year and discovered we are related to Alexander the great as well as a few other lords, and dukes.

It is possible to be relative of some lords and dukes but I doubt strongly that she or anyone can find any evidences about relatioships with Alexander the Great. I would advise her checking her sources again.

You go back far enough and you'll find amazing things. Related and descent by DNA are two different things. Where you're from genetically could lead anywhere and the further back you go, we're *all* related genetically somewhere down the line. Just need to find it.

This is weird but I was adopted at 3 weeks old and did a DNA test about a year ago. Turns out my ancestry pinpointed my DNA pointed to the exact area of my adopted dad. He couldn't father children but we probably had close ancestors in common. I wear my claddagh proudly even more.

I also know that where we came from doesn't matter. Its where we're going that does. I love my studies of ancient cultures and how they came about but its fantastic also to share finding out what my body tells me now so that my children have a medical history.

My family tree began biologically from me as the mom's side of things and it's important to talk about health issues. Did you know that bunions are hereditary? :D

It is possible to be relative of some lords and dukes but I doubt strongly that she or anyone can find any evidences about relatioships with Alexander the Great. I would advise her checking her sources again.

It's possible you are correct I have to look at her total research again whole reason I found this forum was researching into him. But I'm at work and started thinking about it and thought well maybe i was looking at the wrong Alexander even. But she did say he was the only king to be called the great so I'm not sure.

But have been quite interested in finding out more. She had dropped a couple pretty big names. Just didnt describe what type of relation we had with any of em.

When you actually stop and think about a blood descent from a royal or noble ancestry, you also have to look at the history. Back then too, the mores of sexual relationships weren't as they are now. It was a time when brothers married half sisters and had concubines and sex was not free again until sex, drugs and rock n' roll ruled n the 60s and 70s. Monogamous relationships weren't the norm. Who survived and who didn't depended on that. Then we have the great purge which wiped a lot of us out in the Middle Ages.

We're talking back to the times from Alexander the Great who died in 323 CE. He could have had multiple offspring but... think about it.... how many may have died in the years following due to poor health, famine and the ultimate destroyer.. the plague through the centuries of the Middle Ages.

I'll put my descent from the Anunnaki as a priority before Alexander. ;)

Last edited:
Some historian believes that Ptolemy I of Egypt was alleged (Illegitimate) half brother of Alexander. Which makes Cleopatra one of his descendants. obviously not a direct descendant

Talking about Cleopatra, for those interested in her and her descendants there's an excellent podcast called "The ancient world" where one of the series tracks her family line through the roman world for as long as it's possible. Ironically several of Cleopatra's descendants sat on the Imperial throne.
Naturally dealing with sources from the antiquity is tricky, but the pod is generally well researched and in tune with modern views of the period.

Last edited:
Hello !

I remember going on a forum and seeing something about alexander ros, a supposed illegitimate son of alexander the great. I forget which website the person found this but they said they couldn't find any thing about it. Somethinga bout Karlal Shah claiming descent from Alexander the Great

You can clearly denote shared dna from the father, who apparently was the more alpha male of the two. Although ATG dwarfs the father in historical terms and military endeavors.

Philip :

Attachments

• philip.jpg
    philip.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

Attachments

• ATG.jpg
    ATG.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
That's fascinating, I will do some research. I would like to hear more from you

Hi there...we have document lineage from iskandar, alexander the great
We are small kingdom in indonesia, called huristak kingdom (the nane of huristak come from oriestak n come from orissa in india), n join indonesia in 1947

How about this

Family of Achaeus I + and Aesopia OF MACEDONIA

In sumatra we told the we are cone from princess aesopia (daughter of akexander n roxanne)

We have sone document that keep from old tines before

That's fascinating, I will do some research. I would like to hear more from you

Roxxanes tribe was a kkeper of King SOLOMONS TREASURE THUS ALEXANDRAS MARIAGE TO HER AND SHE PROBABLY HID HIS ONLY OFFSPRING JUST LIKE JESUS HID HIS IN FRANCE WIV MAGDALENE AND HIS MOTHER

It is impossible to prove, his only legitimate child was killed at 13 but he likely had illegitimate ones. royalty today can’t trace that far beyond Charlemagne with absolute certainty

Back
Top Bottom