Worst Guest Outfit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha, yes I remember that dress, it's absolutely awful! Original it is though :lol: does it happen to be a design of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada?

i doubt maxima even knows who agatha ruiz de la prada is (appart from being "the woman in the hideous outfit" in letizia's wedding). the hat is by fabienne delvigne as far as i know.

definitely not my favourite but very maxima.

Bea walks in the path of Mabel,

Bows for Maber and butterflies for Bea.

Do you imagine a wedding gown full of butterflies (instead of bows)?

Sadly, the mother-daughter team composed of Princesses Astrid and Maria-Laura of Belgium did not look their best at the wedding of Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria to Count Rodolphe von Limburg-Stirum.

Picture details

I never liked Alexandra's gown at the cp's wedding it seemed to me to be to shiny and fairygodmotherish, all that was missing is a wand.

I don't think this one's too bad really. I love the colour and the way the full skirt flows back into a train.

Poor Laurentien has had her share of eyebrow raising outfits, but the dress at the Denmark wedding in 2004 was the topper. Beatrice should have worn that headpiece at Ascot instead of a wedding.

I don't know if it's been said before in the thread but the dress that Agatha Ruiz de la Prada was wearing in P. Felipe's wedding had the three coulours of the spanish republican flag.

Ah, yes. That has to be the absolute worst. For starters, she's not wearing a bra. That is cardinal rule #1, unless you are built so that you don't need to wear a bra.....you need to wear a bra. And when you've had children, as Laurentien had at that point.....you need to wear one. Two, the fabric of the dress looked horrible and therefore made point #1 all the more obvious. Three.....just wear a bra.

^^
I don't think that MC's dress is so bad, I like it :lol:

I liked MC's gown. Very fresh & spring-like. Maybe if the top was modified a bit, without the ruffle around the neck, it would be more appealing.:flowers:

I'm not sure which is worse- Märtha Louise's outfit at Felipe and Letizia's wedding, or this woman's. They were both ridiculous....:chicken:

Martha Louise's outfit was also supposed to be in the colors of the Spanish flag as a tribute.

^^
And Agatha's dress had the colours of the spanish republic flag :ROFLMAO:

oh my word was she in a hurry and forgot something. your right where were her people she must have made someone mad to let her out like that. thanks for the laugh

I agree - Mabel wore the worst outfit I have ever seen to a royal wedding - Finally Martha Louise and the outfit she wore for Felipe and Letizia's wedding moves down to number 2

What was the outfit ML wore to Felipes wedding?

Princess Mabel.

There isn't anything anyone could have done to look worse than Mabel...oh, wait...yes there is...they could have walked right up to the center of the altar rail lifted their skirt and evacuated their bowels on the cushion where the bridal couple knelt.

That woman is a train wreck, and like all train wrecks (the Hilton family, the Lohan family, the Kardashian family) we need to ignore them...which means first that WE DON"T INVITE THEM. Does Queen Beatrix really want "the Orange-Nassau family" considered on the same level as the aforementioned ones?

There isn't anything anyone could have done to look worse than Mabel...oh, wait...yes there is...they could have walked right up to the center of the altar rail lifted their skirt and evacuated their bowels on the cushion where the bridal couple knelt.

That woman is a train wreck, and like all train wrecks (the Hilton family, the Lohan family, the Kardashian family) we need to ignore them...which means first that WE DON"T INVITE THEM. Does Queen Beatrix really want "the Orange-Nassau family" considered on the same level as the aforementioned ones?

Methinks the above are a bit too harsh. Yes Mabel's outfit was bizzare but there is an abyss between wearing a dress not appropriate for a royal wedding and evacuating one's bowels in a Church.
I am sure Queen Beatrix is used to Mabel's fashion sense (or lack of) by now and she does not seem to have any problems allowing her to show up at official occasions.
Perhaps to some Mabel's outfits are "avant garde" and unique. There is always a matter of taste and there is no accounting for it.

Perhaps to some Mabel's outfits are "avant garde" and unique.
This is a royal event, correct. She's a princess, right. As avant garde and unique as she might be, she forgot to read her etiquette book properly. If she did, she would not be making a spectacle of herself a state function.

I dont' hate the look at all, but there is a time and place for everything.

Why are we talking about bowl:eek:GROSS.

The fashion in this threat scares the bejesus out of me...

rsfc149;1099143[URL said:
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v192/DMPhotos/Wedding/DWF15-728289.jpg[/URL]

lololol :lol: Are you sure Mabel can beat this?! However, Mabel's 'inspiration' was one of the top worst ever.;)

This is a royal event, correct. She's a princess, right. As avant garde and unique as she might be, she forgot to read her etiquette book properly. If she did, she would not be making a spectacle of herself a state function.

I dont' hate the look at all, but there is a time and place for everything.

Why are we talking about bowl:eek:GROSS.

The fashion in this threat scares the bejesus out of me...

There are, imho, worse things one can do than wearing a not appropriate outfit at a wedding. It is not the polite thing to do but not the worst either.
Remember the fist fight between the Italian cousins at Prince Felipe's wedding? I am sure they were both decked in their finery and wore all their medals and honours.
Mable always proves herself to be "out of the box" and I am sure all those around her have figured that one by now.

Back
Top Bottom