Shoes Worn by Royal Brides

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, for the times Princess Muna & Q.Noor were married, one can say their wedding shoes were ideal. Simple yet elegant. I totally dislike Princess Noor's and Rym's shoes. JMO

I don´t like QNoor´flats.

I know Noor! therefore Queen Noor never used high heels when she had an event with KHussein.

I know Noor! therefore Queen Noor never used high heels when she had an event with KHussein.
Cause her husband KH was shorter!!!!!!! in her book Queen Noor said that her shoes were brought from Lebanon :)

Yes Reeda.
Yes Reeda KH was shorter than Queen Noor, only see pics of them together.

I love Diana's wedding shoes and from what I could see of them, Sarah, Duchess of York's shoes were beautiful.

As for the comments about high heels and falling down the stairs: you can get comfortable shoes that look good.

My favorites are Grace and Diana.My least are Maximas and Mathilde.Plus is she really wearing stockings?Victorias are nice too but not for a wedding.I really wish could see Mette Marits.She usually wear nice shoes.

Sarah of Brunei had the best shoes. I would put those in glass and stare at them all the time.

Does anyone know what Kates shoes looked like?

Thanks.

JW, shouldn't the shoes be just as much on display as the gowns? I am grateful to all the pix shown in here, but I would have thought the public would have been allowed better views of the shoes than just glances of them when the bride is walking.
Poor Diana had to wear flats so she wouldnt be taller than Charles. Kate's shoes are nice but also kind of plain, but she does have a major heel; because her husband is over 6ft.

Alexandria said:
If it were me, I'd opt for flip flops -- in pink so that there is still a touch of romance! ;)

I wore bright blue flip flops- they were comfortable and worked well since I married outside plus they were my something blue and borrowed as they belonged to a friend :)

(old post I know but I just found the thread)

Her_Majesty said:

Love these! :) And CP Mary's ....

Last edited:
Ok Thanx for the pix of Charlene's shoes. Been looking for those.

Not a fan of Charlene's shoes.There nice but not for a wedding.

I have to say I like Charlene's shoes. Probably the best shoes Ive seen worn by a royal bride.

I have to say I like Charlene's shoes. Probably the best shoes Ive seen worn by a royal bride.

I agree. They don't compete with any other aspect of her wedding ensemble.

I'm surprised that the shoe is a size 5.5. If they're sized the way shoes are in North America, Kate has very small feet for such a tall lady.:)

UK 5.5 is US size 8. Photographically, it looks as though she would wear a US 9 or larger.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the shoe is a size 5.5. If they're sized the way shoes are in North America, Kate has very small feet for such a tall lady.:)
Wow, according to this size conversion, Catherine's feet are size 7.5 in North America. That's on the slightly smaller than average (the most popular size is 8 for women here) but really small for someone standing at 5' 11". I have a friend who is 5' 10" and she wears size 10.
Shoe Size Conversion | Zappos.com

I didnt like Maxima`s or Charlene`s shoes, I think Cathrine`s was perfect:)

Kate's wedding dress and veil, and in harmony with a very nice shoes. Tasteful selection.

Back
Top Bottom