Royal Wedding Bouquets

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the most part, I don't care much about wedding bouquets. I only really notice them when they're spectacular (like CPss Mary's) or god-awful (like CPss Mette-Marit's). Other than that, I'm ooh'ing and ahh'ing over the dress/veil/tiara/other jewelry.

I will say, however, that I appreciate bouquets that people put thought into making, in terms of what certain flowers mean or what flowers have significance to the couple, as opposed to a standard bouquet of roses, baby's breath, and maybe some carnations.

I agree. On the whole I prefer falls of flowers in a bouquet. However, Meghan’s was very simple, flowers picked by Harry that morning. I liked the sentiment involved.

Astilbe Bridal Bouquet is white.
What do you think of Astilbe Bridal Veil being used in a royal bridal bouquet?

Birgitte van Deurs' bouquet was made by Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester. It was based on a traditional Danish design of white and cream flowers bound by a satin ribbon.

Princess Iman bint Abdullah's wedding bouquet:

1 2 3

I love Iman's bouquet. Very beautiful and elegant.

:previous: What were the flowers in Princess Iman's bridal bouquet?

Birgitte van Deurs' bouquet was made by Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester. It was based on a traditional Danish design of white and cream flowers bound by a satin ribbon.

Since when was Pss Alice a flower arranger?

Back
Top Bottom